You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: + 70% plus of Americans are overweight.
prima facie true, but a full 12% of that total overweightness is in Lizzo alone.
Lizzodalesque.jpg
(166.65 KiB) Downloaded 176 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

One of my new favorite sites:

https://whitehotharlots.tumblr.com/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"Before the RV blew up, it blared a recorded warning calling for people to evacuate, and then the 1964 song “Downtown” by Petula Clark."
I'm not saying Mykeru is behind the RV. I'm just saying... the Feds might wanna send Jodie Foster to politely ask Mykeru for a psych profile of the bomber.

(seriously tho, i hope M is doing well)

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: One of my new favorite sites:

https://whitehotharlots.tumblr.com/
Not enough pictures. Too wordy. Makes brane hurt.

(Only read first article - pretty interesting views, well written. Bookmarked.)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

It was just today that I realized how commonplace this type of dishonesty has become. If you live or work in a liberal space, ask yourself this question: how many times in the last few years have you professed a belief in something you knew was crazy? How many times have you been made to signal approval for ideas that you knew to be harmful, impossible, or reactionary in order to avoid being branded an Enemy of Social Justice? How many times have you stayed silent and let yourself be bullied into feigning support for policies and procedures that contradict your beliefs?
Coincidentally, I'd just read this:

Tell Only Lies
Americans are increasingly afraid to express themselves honestly.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:56 am
After me comes the one more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie.
A voice crying in the wilderness...

...Literally.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I see Trump signed your ridiculous bill.

Whatever the question was, he apparently wasn’t the answer.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: I see Trump signed your ridiculous bill.

The bill was passed with a supermajority, which meant it already had enough votes to override Trump's veto.

Trump signed it, but red-lined it with some 'Impoundment Control Act of 1974' procedure-- which requires Congress to re-vote to fund each disputed item... one by one... so each Congressperson must go on record-- showing exactly-who supports exactly-which bits.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... nt-122720/

In exchange for Trump signing the bill, he claims:
the House and Senate have agreed to focus strongly on the very substantial voter fraud which took place in the November 3 Presidential election.

The Senate will start the process for a vote that increases checks to $2,000, repeals Section 230, and starts an investigation into voter fraud.
The worst spin I'd put on all-this... is that it's a fake choreographed dance. I pretend to defy you/ you pretend to scold me/ I pretend to submit/ You pretend you got what you wanted/ etc.

The best spin... is that-- in the 13th Hour-- Trump learned how an effective President can make Congress dance his dance. And the things he's doing are lost arts-- this is how each party in Congress used-to horse-trade with the other side. Before both sides degenerated into empty posturing.

Both spins are probably true. Trump really-is emerging as a kind of Saul Alinsky 'Rules for Radicals' figure-- he teaches Republicans how to have a backbone/ reveals which-ones refuse-to have a backbone. He won't get credit for this from CNN or man-on-the-street Trump haters (altho some of them are finally seeing his merits for the first time). But a (perhaps crucial) margin of GOP fence-sitters are getting the message.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I see Trump signed your ridiculous bill.

The bill was passed with a supermajority, which meant it already had enough votes to override Trump's veto.

Trump signed it, but red-lined it with some 'Impoundment Control Act of 1974' procedure-- which requires Congress to re-vote to fund each disputed item... one by one... so each Congressperson must go on record-- showing exactly-who supports exactly-which bits.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... nt-122720/

In exchange for Trump signing the bill, he claims:
the House and Senate have agreed to focus strongly on the very substantial voter fraud which took place in the November 3 Presidential election.

The Senate will start the process for a vote that increases checks to $2,000, repeals Section 230, and starts an investigation into voter fraud.
The worst spin I'd put on all-this... is that it's a fake choreographed dance. I pretend to defy you/ you pretend to scold me/ I pretend to submit/ You pretend you got what you wanted/ etc.

The best spin... is that-- in the 13th Hour-- Trump learned how an effective President can make Congress dance his dance. And the things he's doing are lost arts-- this is how each party in Congress used-to horse-trade with the other side. Before both sides degenerated into empty posturing.

Both spins are probably true. Trump really-is emerging as a kind of Saul Alinsky 'Rules for Radicals' figure-- he teaches Republicans how to have a backbone/ reveals which-ones refuse-to have a backbone. He won't get credit for this from CNN or man-on-the-street Trump haters (altho some of them are finally seeing his merits for the first time). But a (perhaps crucial) margin of GOP fence-sitters are getting the message.
Super majority eh? Bipartisan? That bodes ill for the future.

The word I heard was that Trump and the GOP folded to avoid any splash back pre-Georgia.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Service Dog wrote:
“We’re evaluating the sperm parameters and quality before the vaccine and after the vaccine. From the biology of the COVID vaccine we believe it shouldn’t affect fertility but we want to do the study to make sure that man who want to have kids in the future to assure them it’s safe to go ahead and get the vaccine,” Ramasamy said.

Study participants must have a fertility evaluation before receiving the vaccine.

To protect fertility, some men may want to consider freezing their sperm prior to vaccination.
I'm quite sure you're not so stupid as to align yourself with the intent behind that "news" item, which is plainly to frighten men away from having the vaccine. This would be the first vaccine ever, among the thousands developed, that caused infertility, and to even raise the question suggests a devious ulterior motive. Furthermore, even if it did do this, the only correct question to ask is the same one that applies to every immunisation: is it safer to have the vaccine or the disease? You won't father many little Q-bots when you're dead of coronavirus.

Rather than spreading CCP disinformation, perhaps you should ask yourself why no one has even mentioned the possibility that the new mutant strains appearing spontaneously all over the world (even though genetically identical) have been seeded there by our future Chinese overlords, who undoubtedly have a few more mutations in the freezer for when we get used to this one. You see, when they fucked up by letting it out, they decided to make lemonade, and exploit the leak to the full, with a quick change of plan for world domination, and will now destroy us economically with successive waves of pandemic.

There. I see your conspiracy theory and raise you another.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Fuck, I cut off a quote tag. Should be:

Service Dog wrote:
“We’re evaluating the sperm parameters and quality before the vaccine and after the vaccine. From the biology of the COVID vaccine we believe it shouldn’t affect fertility but we want to do the study to make sure that man who want to have kids in the future to assure them it’s safe to go ahead and get the vaccine,” Ramasamy said.

Study participants must have a fertility evaluation before receiving the vaccine.

To protect fertility, some men may want to consider freezing their sperm prior to vaccination.
I'm quite sure you're not so stupid as to align yourself with the intent behind that "news" item, which is plainly to frighten men away from having the vaccine. This would be the first vaccine ever, among the thousands developed, that caused infertility, and to even raise the question suggests a devious ulterior motive. Furthermore, even if it did do this, the only correct question to ask is the same one that applies to every immunisation: is it safer to have the vaccine or the disease? You won't father many little Q-bots when you're dead of coronavirus.

Rather than spreading CCP disinformation, perhaps you should ask yourself why no one has even mentioned the possibility that the new mutant strains appearing spontaneously all over the world (even though genetically identical) have been seeded there by our future Chinese overlords, who undoubtedly have a few more mutations in the freezer for when we get used to this one. You see, when they fucked up by letting it out, they decided to make lemonade, and exploit the leak to the full, with a quick change of plan for world domination, and will now destroy us economically with successive waves of pandemic.

There. I see your conspiracy theory and raise you another.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote: I'm quite sure you're not so stupid as to align yourself with the intent behind that "news" item, which is plainly to frighten men away from having the vaccine.
Wrong! I am that stupid! I do align myself with those who think men should be frightened by the vaccine. I think they should be allowed to make their own choices, not be punished for non-compliance with Mandatory govt measures... such as businesses shut-down, curfews, checkpoints, masks, solitary confinement of nursing home patients.

As for the 'intent behind that "news" item'... I think the source is a normal TV local news channel in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. And here's the entire report. Seems like they're reporting a local-interest story honestly. The story's deviation from our Omnipotent Overlords' official party line wasn't intentional. You can click the reporter's name & see her health journalism background...
The University of Miami is investigating the possible effects of the coronavirus vaccine on male fertility.

Lead researchers Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, a reproductive urologist with U Health, initiated an earlier study which found the virus was present in the testicles for up to six months following infection.

That spurred his team to question the virus’ effect on sperm and reproduction.

His team is now looking at the potential impact of the vaccine as well.

Link: https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020 ... fertility/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

● 1997 "Excellence in Journalism" award from Florida's Association for Retarded Citizens

● 1998 "Favorite Female Anchor" by the SunSentinel

● 1997 "South Florida's Ten Best Dressed Women" by the American Cancer Society

● 1990 First prize in the Florida Medical Association contest for her work on cosmetic surgery: "The New Beauty Basic"

● 2005 "Outstanding Mother" by the Healthy Mothers-Healthy Babies Coalition of Broward County

● 1999 First Lady of Broward

● 1998 Gold Coast Emmy Award for her groundbreaking report on the possible side effects of the required Hepatitis-B vaccine

● 1990 "Woman of the Year" in Sarasota

● 2000 "Woman of Vision" by the Weizmann Institute of Science ● 2008 University of Florida "Alumnus of Distinction" of the College of Journalism and Communications

● 2010 Deborah Natansohn Award for her contributions to women's health and wellness

● 1988 First place by the Florida Medical Association Award for her series "Nurses Needed: Stat."

● 2006 "Best Large Market" media award

● 2005 "Best Large Market" and "Best in Show" media awards

● 1997 "Florida Cancer Communicator" award

● 1996-97 Florida Heart Association "Outstanding Media Service" award

● 1990 Detroit Broadcaster of the Year award finalist

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I thought that this was an interesting conversation on platforming - aka talking to people that you don't necessarily agree with - amongst other things - coming at things from a sideways angle.

Though the flat affect of David Barr Kirtley may qualify him as the E L Wisty of podcasters. And there's not much reference to sex and violence in the content.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Gleen Greenwald nails it.

The Threat of Authoritarianism in the U.S. is Very Real, and Has Nothing To Do With Trump

The COVID-driven centralization of economic power and information control in the hands of a few corporate monopolies poses enduring threats to political freedom.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: You won't father many little Q-bots when you're dead of coronavirus.
Considering the median age of death from the 'rona is 80, lost potential siring is not way up there among Things We Need To Worry About.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: I still think Service Dog is Q and Matt is his profit.
After me comes the one more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... RD5mr0nfkQ

True that.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Intersectional health in action. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanr ... 0/fulltext
Findings
89 530 patients with COVID-19 and 45 819 patients with influenza were hospitalised in France during the respective study periods. The median age of patients was 68 years (IQR 52–82) for COVID-19 and 71 years (34–84) for influenza. Patients with COVID-19 were more frequently obese or overweight, and more frequently had diabetes, hypertension, and dyslipidaemia than patients with influenza, whereas those with influenza more frequently had heart failure, chronic respiratory disease, cirrhosis, and deficiency anaemia. Patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 more frequently developed acute respiratory failure, pulmonary embolism, septic shock, or haemorrhagic stroke than patients with influenza, but less frequently developed myocardial infarction or atrial fibrillation. In-hospital mortality was higher in patients with COVID-19 than in patients with influenza (15 104 [16·9%] of 89 530 vs 2640 [5·8%] of 45 819), with a relative risk of death of 2·9 (95% CI 2·8–3·0) and an age-standardised mortality ratio of 2·82. Of the patients hospitalised, the proportion of paediatric patients (<18 years) was smaller for COVID-19 than for influenza (1227 [1·4%] vs 8942 [19·5%]), but a larger proportion of patients younger than 5 years needed intensive care support for COVID-19 than for influenza (14 [2·3%] of 613 vs 65 [0·9%] of 6973). In adolescents (11–17 years), the in-hospital mortality was ten-times higher for COVID-19 than for influenza (five [1·1% of 458 vs one [0·1%] of 804), and patients with COVID-19 were more frequently obese or overweight.
Make America Skinny Again.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Trump issues an executive order: kids in areas where public schools refuse to re-open-- get federal School Choice funds for private school, parochial, homeschool, tutoring, etc.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... ol-choice/

Take that-- teacher's union parasites! haw.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote: Intersectional health in action. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanr ... 0/fulltext
Findings
89 530 patients with COVID-19 and 45 819 patients with influenza were hospitalised in France during the respective study periods. The median age of patients was 68 years (IQR 52–82) for COVID-19 and 71 years (34–84) for influenza. Patients with COVID-19 were more frequently obese or overweight, and more frequently had diabetes, hypertension, and dyslipidaemia than patients with influenza, whereas those with influenza more frequently had heart failure, chronic respiratory disease, cirrhosis, and deficiency anaemia. Patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 more frequently developed acute respiratory failure, pulmonary embolism, septic shock, or haemorrhagic stroke than patients with influenza, but less frequently developed myocardial infarction or atrial fibrillation. In-hospital mortality was higher in patients with COVID-19 than in patients with influenza (15 104 [16·9%] of 89 530 vs 2640 [5·8%] of 45 819), with a relative risk of death of 2·9 (95% CI 2·8–3·0) and an age-standardised mortality ratio of 2·82. Of the patients hospitalised, the proportion of paediatric patients (<18 years) was smaller for COVID-19 than for influenza (1227 [1·4%] vs 8942 [19·5%]), but a larger proportion of patients younger than 5 years needed intensive care support for COVID-19 than for influenza (14 [2·3%] of 613 vs 65 [0·9%] of 6973). In adolescents (11–17 years), the in-hospital mortality was ten-times higher for COVID-19 than for influenza (five [1·1% of 458 vs one [0·1%] of 804), and patients with COVID-19 were more frequently obese or overweight.
Make America Skinny Again.
Such sentiment pisses off the HAES people.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ah Canada. It’s been a while since Ypres.

Goldy wasn’t so far off the mark eh?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Fun little summary of Instagram's new Terms of Service:

Twitter purges literally millions of tweets (and this began before the election)
xzaJFyv4.jpg
(48.32 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Gumby wrote: take John D's advice and write a book about your life!
I am currently reading aloud to girlfriend 'The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay' by Michael Chabon. In the early chapters, a jewish brooklyn teen schemes and hustles, seeking to invent himself as someone-else, someone of substance. There's a reference to all his past mail-order self-improvement regimens: learn to draw, bodybuild, become a locksmith. One problem-- he lacks a Self to improve. He only learns to Fake It. The 'no self' thing makes me shudder-- I've seen reference to it in clinical descriptions of Narcissism (or was it Sociopathy, or Borderline Personality Disorder?). The rotten person who needs reflected adoration-- or a partner to bicker with-- because they'd vanish without an inner self, if left alone. (But who-wouldn't? Shunning and solitary confinement are traumatic).

Taking a break at the end of Chapter 5, I thought of my ex. She found self-definition easy-- she was 'a dancer' from an early age, and pursued Plan A without variation, into adulthood. She was wary of my ruddlerlessness, as creepy, possibly pathological. I also thought of my 7th grade best friend-- we both declared an interest in making comic books, but he actually put in the work & his drawing improved & he published indie books for years. I was all-talk and wishful thinking.

Ok so yeah, start with a clueless suburban kid who announces "I'm a writer" despite having nothing to say. Look anywhere online & you'll see that kid with a worthless college degree-- typing no-nothing words, paid & lauded as an Influencer. But there's another route. Another kid who haplessly tries to actually 'pay his dues' by ruining his voice with cigarettes to sound like Tom Waits. Or fucks around with heroin to emulate Kurt Cobain. Or moves to a ghetto seeking 'authenticity'. Or infests his own brain with radical Che Guevara t-shirt politics, and inflicts the dogma on his own lifestyle.

Fast forward 20 or 30 years-- and that 2nd kid actually succeeded at accumulating mileage in life. He has actual firsthand knowledge about crashing a motorcycle, nights in jail, almost freezing to death on the side of a road, having his heart-broken-- then breaking someone else's heart the same way, watching his dog die, surprising himself with inner resources he didn't know he had...

But then a paradox emerges. The real-deal guy he grew himself into... shouldn't be the sort of person who bothers with taking selfies and paying attention to the number of Likes and Views and Followers. An actual lone biker of the apocalypse wouldn't have a PR agent like Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Undertaker, right?

My indie pro-wrestler friend says a wrestler's job is to 'pop the crowd' (make them cheer or boo). He says I choose to 'pop myself' instead. That's fine, if the goal is to be a self-directed self. But it's a problem, if the goal is to culminate the journey by sharing it far & wide.

Full Editor & Preview? naw... Submit.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
Gumby wrote: take John D's advice and write a book about your life!
Full Editor & Preview? naw... Submit.
I just want to say that I enjoy reading your little stories. On some days the best thing I read is from you. I think it is your way of viewing things more than you "literary" skill. I like reading Huxley, and I also like reading John Toole..... or Bukowski. I don't necessarily agree with what people have to say, but an interesting voice is special.

I hate reading Harry Potter... but I love reading LOTR. I think that Tolkien was probably a self-possessed narcissist... but he wrote to a voice in his head.... not like Rowling who clearly wrote to an audience. The genius and creativity and viewpoint come through. In 100 years Rowling will be regarded as a storyteller for simpletons.... like Dickens. A great writer... but not a thinker.

And this whole "authenticity" thing is fucking bull-shit. Do you think Mary Shelley was "authentic" when she wrote Frankenstein? No... she was a pampered princess living with famous authors. But... she created a masterpiece. How did she do it? I don't really know. I can just say that I think it is one of the greatest books ever written.

So... all I can say is that your little pieces of writing here have a special voice. If you want to publish something one day you can count on me to help fund it.

John D

Post by John D »

PS -- Just finished "Three men in a Boat." Haha. Highly recommended.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Just compile all your posts at the Pit and call it a memoir. If it worked for PZ Myers ... oh wait, it didn't really work all that well for Peez, now did it?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: PS -- Just finished "Three men in a Boat." Haha. Highly recommended.
I picked that up, years ago, because Heinlein mentioned it in 'Have Spacesuit Will Travel'.

I don't think I finished it.

There's a silent movie version from the 20's or 30's.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
John D wrote: PS -- Just finished "Three men in a Boat." Haha. Highly recommended.
I picked that up, years ago, because Heinlein mentioned it in 'Have Spacesuit Will Travel'.

I don't think I finished it.

There's a silent movie version from the 20's or 30's.
I enjoyed the version read on Audible... I didn't even have to pay any points for it. There was also a BBC film version from 1975 with Tim Curry and Michael Palin which was good as far as I remember.

John D

Post by John D »

found it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Oops, I did it again:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: I enjoyed the version read on Audible... I didn't even have to pay any points for it. There was also a BBC film version from 1975 with Tim Curry and Michael Palin which was good as far as I remember.
I've been to Hampton Court.

You would have to be intellectually on a par with Bertie Wooster to get lost in the maze there.

To say nothing of the dog.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Yet another travel vlog YouTuber, very similar to Bald & Bankrupt, tons of footage on his channel. His Sri Lanka logs are a joy to watch/listen to even though his personality and presentation style are somewhat bland.

Anyway, this vid, part of a much larger series, really shows the hospitality of the people. If I wasn't such a crusty old burn-out, I'd be off like a shot as soon as this 'rona bollocks is put to bed.

Honestly, pick a random vid from his channel and give it a spin - the people, food, scenery - I'm in love with the place!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

New US dietary guidelines 2020-2025 released today.

They ignored the expert panels recommendation to cut added sugar to 5% or less of daily calories (currently avg of over 13%).

They also continued their war on 🥩- blaming saturated fat. Awkwardly their figures indicate 19% of SatFat comes from fast food burgers/sandwiches and another 11% from deserts and sweet snacks. Only 3% comes from non-deli meats (excluding poultry which is another 4%). Mixed meat dishes (whatever that is) is another 4%.

This suggests their real “beef” is with the ultra processed food industry. A vested interest they’re obviously keen not to pi$$ off.

Ie SNAFU.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:
John D wrote: I enjoyed the version read on Audible... I didn't even have to pay any points for it. There was also a BBC film version from 1975 with Tim Curry and Michael Palin which was good as far as I remember.
I've been to Hampton Court.

You would have to be intellectually on a par with Bertie Wooster to get lost in the maze there.

To say nothing of the dog.
I've always thought Hampton Court sound like a particularly nasty incident with a zip.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: New US dietary guidelines 2020-2025 released today.

They ignored the expert panels recommendation to cut added sugar to 5% or less of daily calories (currently avg of over 13%).

They also continued their war on 🥩- blaming saturated fat. Awkwardly their figures indicate 19% of SatFat comes from fast food burgers/sandwiches and another 11% from deserts and sweet snacks. Only 3% comes from non-deli meats (excluding poultry which is another 4%). Mixed meat dishes (whatever that is) is another 4%.

This suggests their real “beef” is with the ultra processed food industry. A vested interest they’re obviously keen not to pi$$ off.

Ie SNAFU.
I theenk everyone chould eet more ... how ju call theem in eenglais? ... ku kumpers.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Oh, that's too bad.

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/steve ... g.1817852/

I wonder who gets the baseball caps.

I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get to see what happens if Male Feminist Extraordinaire Steve tries to date in this climate and in his community.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: I wonder who gets the baseball caps.
I wonder who gets the strap-on.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Really? wrote: I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get to see what happens if Male Feminist Extraordinaire Steve tries to date in this climate and in his community.
I wonder... Shives might have lucky timing.
#MeToo is dead-- or else Hunter Biden would have some 'splaining to do.
SJW philosophy isn't a brand-new toy anymore, so the SJWs aren't as insanely-eager to try-it-out on some poor sap.
Trump Derangement is a similar-but-slightly-different vehicle to externalize hate and rage.

So maybe Shives can find a TDS rager to team up with to seethe against the rest of the world. (Like a couple of alcoholics with an unspoken pact to not call-out each-other's drinking). And the feminist thing won't be front-and-center... ready to devour Shives at any moment.

I don't know. Just guessing. The blue-haired maniacs might have bounced-off enough walls by now-- to make some forward-progress in the maze of their own devising.

Shives might be the last male willing to tolerate the blue-hair scene. It becomes his personal harem, by default.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Your Guardian link makes zero mention of the heart attack which killed him.

Do you feel lied to?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Even now he's completely pussy-whipped: "[his] poor choices, not hers."

This has all the hallmarks of a divorce which is happening because she has figured out how to keep the poor bastard on a leash, while she frees herself from any semblance of responsibility towards him.

Was there ever ANYONE more beta?

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

I guess I’ll have to go with Ginger, now that the Wuhan got Mary Ann. She should have stayed on the island.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:

Do you feel lied to?
Not really. Even lukeletlow.com says he died of covid 19 complications and doesn't mention a heart attack.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Today's hearing in Georgia-- about the fishy printing "errors" on election ballots-- contains a fun segment.

Committee member interrupts the expert witness, tries to play the "I'm an Engineer. I am very smart" card...

...and the witness goes into overbearing 1960's teacher mode. I'm sure some of you will have flashbacks. Holy pocket protector. 13 minutes later his lecture morphs into patriotic-talk... fun fun fun

https://youtu.be/EjbAFuoQOvo?t=6254

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Your Guardian link makes zero mention of the heart attack which killed him.

Do you feel lied to?
Not really. Even lukeletlow.com says he died of covid 19 complications and doesn't mention a heart attack.
here ya go, retard
Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 5.23.36 PM.png
(183.33 KiB) Downloaded 267 times

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

2020 COVID has stolen Mary Ann.

Bugger

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

mordacious1 wrote: I guess I’ll have to go with Ginger, now that the Wuhan got Mary Ann. She should have stayed on the island.
It’s been a shit year on some front.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Your Guardian link makes zero mention of the heart attack which killed him.

Do you feel lied to?
here ya go, retard

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 5.23.36 PM.png
Hmm. Let's parse that for a second.

You asked if I felt lied to. I replied "Not really", meaning no, I did not feel lied to.

Why, you might ask this retard. I'll tell you why.

The link I provided referred to Covid related complications, and didn't mention heart. I was aware of unconfirmed (at the time) suggestions that the heart attack was the final nail that broke the camel's back. But the issue was that Covid was the reason he was in hospital and was subsequently having the operation that apparently triggered the heart attack.

I then provided a link to his own website which talks about Covid related complications, and does not mention the heart attack.

So, no I do not feel lied to.

Further.

In some situations, Covid seems to be an amplifier, i.e. co-morbidities.

In other situations it seems to be the trigger, e.g. heart.
"Very early into the pandemic, it was clear that many patients who were hospitalized were showing evidence of cardiac injury," said Dr. Gregg Fonarow, chief of the division of cardiology at the University of California, Los Angeles. "More recently, there is recognition that even some of those COVID-19 patients not hospitalized are experiencing cardiac injury. This raises concerns that there may be individuals who get through the initial infection, but are left with cardiovascular damage and complications."
But, no. Covid doesn't kill people. Hearts kill people.

Moron.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: Moron.
Did someone say my name?

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 18/a33.png

(purple ones taste best!)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: Covid doesn't kill people. Hearts kill people.
You & the Guardian start with your political agenda, then work-backward, discarding whichever facts contradict your yabba-dabba-doobly-do

I called you out for it, and your long goofy reply was Hilaria

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:
You & the Guardian start with your political agenda, then work-backward, discarding whichever facts contradict your yabba-dabba-doobly-do

https://images.idgesg.net/images/articl ... -large.jpg

Really?

Post by Really? »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Service Dog wrote:

Do you feel lied to?
The press successfully bullshitted you. A one-second Google search would have revealed the truth.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

One second? Man that's slow. I clicked the confirmation bias option on my settings. Get's me the results I need far quicker. Almost quantum.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:05 pm

Covid is known to compromise organs, particularly the heart, and a doctor at the facility treating him said that Letlow had no underlying health conditions. Do you know of anything contradicting this? The big political/cultural question is not whether Covid can pose a risk to the healthy, which most people accept it can, it is whether or not the risk justifies the removal of basic rights and the long-term consequences of the economic devastation. Leaders are displaying a cavalier disregard for basic economic realities. You cannot just print billions or trillions of dollars while simultaneously crashing your economy and not expect long term economic misery. Governments spend a significant amount of time stressing over the impact of spending fractions of these amounts and suddenly none of this matters because of a slightly worse than normal infectious agent? Being seen to be virtuous, which is now signified by being pro house arrest, support for mandatory muzzling and cutting off any discussion about it, takes precedence over a genuine balancing of factors. In my estimation this is a symptom of cancel culture taking over public institutions. Lockdowns and accustoming people to acquiescence serves the interests of people who want to restructure society and economies in accord with their quasi-socialism for thee, monopoly for me agenda. That the odd person who thinks eroding a culture of independence and freedom is not justified by the risk of Covid dies proves nothing.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Our good friends at another message board have seemingly stumbled upon details in the Steve Shives reballening. Turns out that Ashley is passive aggressively going into detail about the situation on reddit under a throwaway that is pretty clearly her.

I'm amused that we have it confirmed that Steve is paying her alimony from his YouTube bucks. Ashley also seems to think she was creating powerful works of art instead of two middle-aged people playing with puppets in their living room.

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/puppets-png.1819896/

Video in question? "Written by Dana Cole."

Can confirm that Steve has started doing videos with a woman named Dana.

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/longrant-png.1819898/

This has been going on for some time apparently:

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/five-png.1819899/

Lots of details. Dana is Steve's ex, apparently, and is married, but Steve the Male Feminist cares enough about women to ignore their husbands.

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/four-png.1819900/

Stupid Internet drama that sounds like high school. "No. Way. He did NOT just make her a moderator."

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/three-png.1819901/

What the heck is going if she's not going to leave her husband? And is that husband even more of a beta than Steve? So many questions!

Have you ever wanted to watch Steve talk Star Trek with a married woman while both of them stare (mostly silent) at screens? All the while, you can think about how pissed his ex-wife is and what she'll do to him?

I got you, fam.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Lockdowns and accustoming people to acquiescence serves the interests of people who want to restructure society and economies in accord with their quasi-socialism for thee, monopoly for me agenda.
Why is the death of Luke Letlow is a BLACK BOX ?

All the articles about his death are vague. We are told only that he was undergoing a Euphemism-- a 'medical procedure'-- and then he had a heart attack. Why can't I know whether his immune system exhibited a Cytokine Storm?

'Medical Privacy' can't be the reason-- because the hospital is making public statements about the guy's pre-existing conditions, his Covid status, his Intensive Care status, and which medicines he was prescribed (same as Trump! It didn't save him!) <--that, they want you to know.

(one thing omitted from reports-- is that Letlow was running for office because his mentor and predecessor-- Ralph Abraham-- stepped-down to return to his medical practice, in response to Covid. Doesn't fit the narrative to talk about a Republican saving lives. The "Dr." title is also omitted in front of Ralph Abraham's name, in the NYTimes CNN, etc.)

If Luke Letlow's death is worthy as Propaganda... then it's worthy for Scrutiny.

But the Globalized Medical-industrial Elite is a Black Box. Ask the WHO a question about Taiwan, and they'll flip the box's switch to OFF
https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/28/wh ... ses-china/

Journalism is another Black Box-- with 'anonymous sources' cited... and 'Journalistic Ethics' which pop-up when Hunter Biden's laptop ~may~ have been 'hacked'/ but disappear when Trump's tax returns may have been hacked.

Black Box election-- the inner workings of voting machines shielded from inspection as "proprietary" information. Election observers kept too-far-away to observe, harassed and ignored.

Black Box justice-- courts rejecting election cases on scant grounds, with scant explanation-- without considering the merits.

Black Box big tech-- enforcing ever-changing-terms-of-service violations selectively, without explanation or recourse. Censoring, shadow-banning. Colluding between tech companies to deny service to political opponents.

Black Box deep state-- with whistleblowers like Snowden, Assange, and Manning punished for peering into the box, and telling us what they saw.

Really?

Post by Really? »

The Shives story is going to get good. She's pretty pissed and hurt and is still living with him. Here is Ashley 10 days ago asking for help with how to announce the divorce. I love how one of the commenters theorizes that Steve will use the Dr. Richard Carrier PhD defense and simply come out poly.

No jokes about this: she's posting about suicidal thoughts:

Also not funny: she's experiencing hair loss that may or may not be related to Zoloft:

Steve is gaslighting her into pretending to be her friend and counselor.

This bit is funny.
He already gets a lot of hate. Many of his viewers who hate-watch him already hate me even though I literally had zero input on his channel, because haters love to blame the wife's "evil influence". So no matter what happens i will be crucified when this all comes out even though this was totally him being a dbag. YouTube is a fckin nightmare of idiots
Schadenfreude boner is in effect. Can he really get away with this?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Happy 2021 Brivo!

Now, I don't think we hear enough from you about diet - can you step it up for the new year, please?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

WTF is an "emotional affair"? In my book, either you're banging someone, or you're not.

Is Shives' great failing that he confided to an ex-gf what a henpecking harridan he married?