The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
MarcusAu

Re: The Matt & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: Let's all point and laugh at those ... Qanon ... theorists.
There's been some debate as to whether the Q Source exists at all.

If that is true - I'm no sure how people are expected to hear the Good News.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I assumed you were Q?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:09 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAiCHwR3XRU[/bbvideo]

That Wokal/Lindsay discussion is a gold mine of info...

Anyone got a link to Trump's executive order barring discrimination in Federal Offices?
EO 13950 Executive Order on Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping
Issued on: September 22, 2020
https://archive.is/fisRS
Thanks. I think they probably have a problem with this phrase:
(3) an individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, is inherently racist, sexist, or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously;

EO also contains this:
Sec. 10. General Provisions. (a) This order does not prevent agencies, the United States Uniformed Services, or contractors from promoting racial, cultural, or ethnic diversity or inclusiveness, provided such efforts are consistent with the requirements of this order.
(b) Nothing in this order shall be construed to prohibit discussing, as part of a larger course of academic instruction, the divisive concepts listed in section 2(a) of this order in an objective manner and without endorsement.
Maybe when the shadow of Trump recedes and they are looking for fuel the press might have to start looking at the implications of the His Fraudulency the 2nd Joe "George Bridges" Biden's pronouncements and policies.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’m going to make a wild guess and assume no-one now thinks unrestrained Chinese cultural expansion into Australia is a “good thing” ™️

ThreeFlangedJavis

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors have been defying a subpoena for a fair while now. They seem very reluctant to allow an independent and comprehensive election audit. I wonder why?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote: I assumed you were Q?
Do pay attention, 007.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I’m going to make a wild guess and assume no-one now thinks unrestrained Chinese cultural expansion into Australia is a “good thing” ™️
Wow.

Way to marginalise 17.9% of the human population.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tucker makes his most straightforward defense of populism yet, as well as continuing his warnings about the growing totalitarianism of the Leftist Elite:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I’m going to make a wild guess and assume no-one now thinks unrestrained Chinese cultural expansion into Australia is a “good thing” ™️
Wow.

Way to marginalise 17.9% of the human population.
I’d expect the punchline to this joke will arrive shortly.

John D

Post by John D »

Clinesmith gets almost no punishment for destroying Carter Page's life. I am amazed that when I tell this story to my wife or my friends that they just shrug. They just kind of say... oh really. I guess most people really don't care that much about truth or justice. Fucking Clinesmith... I dream about stabbing him in the neck or cutting off his fingers (but I would never do it and this is just a joke).

I fucking hate people.

ThreeFlangedJavis

John D wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:19 pm
Clinesmith gets almost no punishment for destroying Carter Page's life. I am amazed that when I tell this story to my wife or my friends that they just shrug. They just kind of say... oh really. I guess most people really don't care that much about truth or justice. Fucking Clinesmith... I dream about stabbing him in the neck or cutting off his fingers (but I would never do it and this is just a joke).

I fucking hate people.

This disinterested response is a sign of how effective the left has been in subverting the culture. Listen to Andy Ngo explain what Antifa and BLM's goals are and the extreme nature of their actions. The currently ruling party in the US have explicitly supported activists from these groups and bailed them out of jail despite their propensity for using explosives and various other weapons to destroy federal property and injure police with the stated aim of overthrowing democracy. An open display of support for actual insurrection and domestic terrorism and the response is .......... nothing! This ties in with something James Lindsay (or Wokal?) said about how violence is just expected from the left. It's like the West has been infected with a Toxoplasma Gondii variant which inures them to left wing anarchists,Marxist violence and even Swamp crimes. Clinesmith was just a scapegoat to take the heat off senior players anyway. The evidence to convict FBI agents and censure Biden/Obama for abuse of power is public knowledge but they are free and seemingly granted a license to persecute their victims.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Phew. COVID free

John D

Post by John D »

I tested my wife and my dog just to be safe.. no corona here

windy

Post by windy »

Fund black scientists, don't have Buddhist monks throw them off a cliff

https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S009 ... 21)00011-8
We ask: why is “diversity of the investigator team” not a scorable criterion in NIH grant review and priority for funding?
Be careful with responding, because one answer is racist and the other is not (Platt, 2020).

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

windy wrote: Fund black scientists, don't have Buddhist monks throw them off a cliff

https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S009 ... 21)00011-8
We ask: why is “diversity of the investigator team” not a scorable criterion in NIH grant review and priority for funding?
Be careful with responding, because one answer is racist and the other is not (Platt, 2020).

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Brown-trouser time, chaps!

Had to deploy like this several times*, not funny, very unpleasant! Mahoosive respect to the pilots!

* Nothing flashy like sniper insertion. Well, I say flashy, that's the last thing a sniper team wants...

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote: Brown-trouser time, chaps!

Had to deploy like this several times*, not funny, very unpleasant! Mahoosive respect to the pilots!

* Nothing flashy like sniper insertion. Well, I say flashy, that's the last thing a sniper team wants...
Jesus H. Christ! That rear rotor must miss that cliff by a few feet... WTF.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: Jesus H. Christ! That rear rotor must miss that cliff by a few feet... WTF.
Yup, it's brown-trousers all the way!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

'
Bhurzum wrote:
John D wrote: Jesus H. Christ! That rear rotor must miss that cliff by a few feet... WTF.
Yup, it's brown-trousers all the way!
Apparently the lady on the right was the pilot.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nice.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://archive.is/Jv8of/eb044164b9a57f ... 0aaa22.jpg
A theragripper is about the size of a speck of dust. This swab contains dozens of the tiny devices.

What do you think? Are the Chinese sneakin' something up butts?
https://archive.is/Jv8of

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ricky Powell, photographer & colorful nyc streetlife character, dead at 59.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Tucker makes his most straightforward defense of populism yet, as well as continuing his warnings about the growing totalitarianism of the Leftist Elite:

What a bunch of BS. If the paranoid right doesn't want to be treated as domestic terrorists, how 'bout not invading the Capitol? Eh? Good start. Democratic legislators are concerned about their safety, want beefed up Capitol security. Who'd a thunk it?

The idea that right wing domestic terrorism is more dangerous than Al Qaida is not off the wall. They're armed, they're demented, they walk amongst us. And...they now have a demonstrated track record of brazen disregard for the law and of violence. Democratic legislators aren't making this shit up. It happened! The only thing that stopped that fray from being an all out blood-running-in-the-streets ordeal was that the protesters were, for the most part, unarmed. The next time they may not have that much sense. Hell yes, it is alright to make a big deal about it.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Hunt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Tucker makes his most straightforward defense of populism yet, as well as continuing his warnings about the growing totalitarianism of the Leftist Elite:

What a bunch of BS. If the paranoid right doesn't want to be treated as domestic terrorists, how 'bout not invading the Capitol? Eh? Good start. Democratic legislators are concerned about their safety, want beefed up Capitol security. Who'd a thunk it?

The idea that right wing domestic terrorism is more dangerous than Al Qaida is not off the wall. They're armed, they're demented, they walk amongst us. And...they now have a demonstrated track record of brazen disregard for the law and of violence. Democratic legislators aren't making this shit up. It happened! The only thing that stopped that fray from being an all out blood-running-in-the-streets ordeal was that the protesters were, for the most part, unarmed. The next time they may not have that much sense. Hell yes, it is alright to make a big deal about it.
Good. Now let’s talk about the Left Wing domestic terrorists.

Keating

Post by Keating »

There is an interesting moral question here: Suppose a trolley is heading towards 5 rando people of all walks of life. You can pull a lever that will cause it to switch tracks, which will cause it to head towards 5 politicians of your preferred political party (i.e. ones you'd vote for). Is it moral to pull the lever?

I think I always pull the lever, even if the 5 randos are PZ, Watson, Benson and Greg Laden. People who seek public office have chosen to be in the public eye and accept that risk, whereas the randos are just trying to live their lives. Especially true if me, as a taxpayer, is paying for the politicians security.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Hunt wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:35 am

Jesus, you really have been diving in the Kool-Aid. I understand what you are saying. Unlimited tolerance for me and none for thee. Never mind the hundreds of riots instigated by organisations with the proclaimed goal of destroying democracy through the use of violence. Never mind the Federal buildings attacked, the police injured or killed, the civilians injured or murdered, the buildings destroyed and thousands of businesses destroyed. Never mind the terror campaign against people who don't share their ideology. Never mind the overt support for these actual terrorists by elected politicians, politicians who threw hissy fits about dictatorship at the thought of troops being used to control the violence, politicians who deliberately incited the violence and urged people to physically confront opposition politicians. So a few Republican congress critter got shot, no probs. Those are the good terrorists, they aren't THAT dangerous after all, I mean only the right people got hurt. No need for military purity tests or ejecting the instigators from Congress, no need for tens of thousands of troops, blanket clampdowns on social media speech, no need to ask if anyone has now or has ever looked at Orange Devil with anything other than hatred. But that MAGA crowd! Never mind the TRACK RECORD (look up the meaning of that phrase) of peacefulness. This one copycat incident (sans explosives, burning buildings and lasers) demonstrates that you just can't trust them not to engage in a bloodbath. Anyone who doesn't condemn the Orange Monster who DIDN'T incite them must be canceled and interrogated by the FBI and labeled a White Supremacist enabler! You think everyone on the right should be held responsible for a fringe group of extremists? By that logic most of the Democratic Party including the current President and VP should be run out of town.

You know, If I were a US citizen I would not want to destroy the lives of the naive idiots who marched with Antifa/BLM or hold them responsible for the malice of the terrorists. Maybe after the tenth attendance at a violent riot they could be held responsible, but not silenced. I wouldn't dream of penalising anyone who shared their political views and using the state to crush them. I wouldn't invent unconstitutional imperatives to remove their political leaders from office for protected speech and nor would I support sham impeachments of civilians.

Bottom line, as Andy Ngo said, is that Antifa could never hope to engage in violent revolution because of the power of law enforcement agencies until the Democratic Party with it's control of media and cosy relationship with the state decided that they hated Trump more than violent anarchist terrorists. Now you have Federal level confession by projection by leaders with the ethics of particularly nasty narcissistic teenage girls. A lot of it is just theatre but underneath it there is also a big dollop of entitlement and a self-righteousness that might prove dangerous. They are proving once again that they are willing to destroy everything your country was built on for political advantage and they are trying to do it under the cloak of protecting the constitution.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Keating wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:38 am
There is an interesting moral question here: Suppose a trolley is heading towards 5 rando people of all walks of life. You can pull a lever that will cause it to switch tracks, which will cause it to head towards 5 politicians of your preferred political party (i.e. ones you'd vote for). Is it moral to pull the lever?

I think I always pull the lever, even if the 5 randos are PZ, Watson, Benson and Greg Laden. People who seek public office have chosen to be in the public eye and accept that risk, whereas the randos are just trying to live their lives. Especially true if me, as a taxpayer, is paying for the politicians security.
Or you could say that the politicians are the ones who decided to sacrifice themselves to public service (it's not that far-fetched!) and are more valuable than the pub-dwelling schlubs. You could also argue that being willing to place yourself in danger in no way implies that you are morally more worthy of death than anyone else. Is the schoolteacher who stands up to the machete wielding kiddie butcher more deserving of death than the teacher who ran?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Keep getting a reminder of how utterly encased in concrete worldviews are. A thousand instances of extremism on the home side are somehow not quite as serious as the one incident from the other. The tame speech from the other is a thousand times more serious than repeated explicit inflammatory rhetoric from the home side. It just has to be dogwhistling after all, which we know because of our prejudice. It's pure prejudice and confirmation bias by prediction. Any response to the home side is authoritarianism but the constitution and all other considerations are shelved when the other acts up. It's the kind of blindness that leads to dystopia and the perpetrators self-belief is only reinforced by resistance. Executive orders are OK when we do them because it's undoing the extreme damage the BAD PEOPLE did. Free speech and constitutional protections are there for the GOOD PEOPLE, us, not the other.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well, the one good thing is that we are getting damn close to where the violence and property damage can be out-sourced...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This essay is an actual racist dogwhistle: https://www.takimag.com/article/the-dea ... tionalism/

It starts with the same Diagnosis I hear from the left side: Middle and lower class white Americans are a bunch of clueless yokels who dutifully adhere to patriotism and prayer. And they think they're on the same team as the yuppies and plutocrats. But the yuppies and plutocrats betrayed them.

the Soft Left prescription -- is that the yokels are supposed to embrace socialism: Accept Bernie to run health care, accept Elizabeth Warren to regulate Wall Street, accept Beto to buy-back the guns, elect Obama and Hillary so the magic of race & gender can be 'represented' in the ruling class.

(The way Biden fits into this-- is as an amalgam-- empty promises of everything to everyone: " I care about blue collar union workers and will ban your jobs for the environment." "A return to normalcy by embracing radical BLM favoritism." "Wall Street and Big Tech get a big smile & thumbs-up-- full speed ahead with their excesses"/ while virtue-signaling for The Little Guy.)

Just as the Socialists want the rednecks to get-over their paranoia of anything that smells like Communism, this essay wants the average white folks to get-over their paranoia of anything that smells like Hitler.

This article offers the Racist Right prescription of racial segregation. It even agrees with the left that Trump Dog-whistled to racists... but sees that as a good thing. In particular, the article is eager to claim that Trump descends from dead-racist-guy Sam Francis. (another take is that Francis & Trump both reacted to the same failures in society. And Trump isn't descended from that guy.)

So, yeah, I think the essay's diagnosis is strong/ but the prescription is weak.
And it pretends other options don't exist...a Dave Smith AnCap approach, for example.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote: Well, the one good thing is that we are getting damn close to where the violence and property damage can be out-sourced...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbhvaac68Y
I was hoping that video would include a parking lot full of mannequins, with the robot running-around ripping their dicks off.

Just to make it clear what Boston Dynamics is up to.

Boston Dynamics pats themselves on the back, "Look what we trained a dog-shaped robot to do!"

Hey assholes, the reason I haven't trained actual dogs to do that shit... isn't that I -couldn't- (a lot cheaper than your budget, too.)

It's that I -shouldn't'-.

But... maybe I -should-. Make my own video. To raise some questions about Boston Dynamics' business plan.

A pack of stray dogs in safety-yellow bicycle helmets, a parking lot... mannequins are expensive, tho. Where's the nearest BLM/Antifa protest?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: If the paranoid right doesn't want to be treated as domestic terrorists, how 'bout not invading the Capitol? Eh? Good start.
Oh, you mean they should have invaded and burnt down a police station, or invaded and trashed city hall, or taken over and barricaded several blocks of downtown, or set fire to courthouses and countless businesses, instead?

I'm confused as to what counts as domestic terrorism. It's almost as if there are two sets of rules.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:30 am
Hunt wrote: If the paranoid right doesn't want to be treated as domestic terrorists, how 'bout not invading the Capitol? Eh? Good start.
Oh, you mean they should have invaded and burnt down a police station, or invaded and trashed city hall, or taken over and barricaded several blocks of downtown, or set fire to courthouses and countless businesses, instead?

I'm confused as to what counts as domestic terrorism. It's almost as if there are two sets of rules.
But he never said those things were OK. He was going to call for congressional expulsions, marshall law and gagging orders but he forgot 700 times.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This is what happens to the press when they ask a candidate what's his favorite ice cream flavor instead about about his scandals, and that candidate becomes POTUS:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

And to think that just a few weeks ago, the press was squeeing about Biden bringing a dog into the White House.

John D

Post by John D »

Observation 1) The fact that dogs are in the White House is real news. It is likely that Joe will trip on one of them.... break his hip... and this will make Camel-toe Harris the president. So... don't dismiss this "news".

Observation 2) Permanent fencing around the Capitol. My thoughts.... fuck em... don't care anymore. Don't care if a bunch of you fuckers get shot. Not that I want to hurt anyone.... but I don't care.

Observation 3) I think I need to pull back from my love of country. While I believe one of the greatest things ever written is the US Constitution... I feel like I am a rare person. Americans today disdain the founding documents. They vilify the founding leaders. They hate the idea of liberty. I have a core base of friends whom I agree with. They keep me sane... but... I think America has to burn for a decade before this improves. So be it. I have enough money and security to wait this out. Again... fuck em.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:35 am
Democratic legislators are concerned about their safety, want beefed up Capitol security. Who'd a thunk it?
Jesus, you really have been diving in the Kool-Aid. I understand what you are saying. Unlimited tolerance for me and none for thee.
Never mind the overt support for these actual terrorists by elected politicians, politicians who threw hissy fits about dictatorship at the thought of troops being used to control the violence, politicians who deliberately incited the violence and urged people to physically confront opposition politicians.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

I work for a (the) major sportswear company in the world. Not going to use the actual name because I know exactly how closely they proactively search for their name being invoked in less than complimentary tones. Very SJW friendly both externally and internally -- until you get in a one-on-one conversation. Is amusing how many times I have been one half of a very cautious verbal feeling out, looking over our shoulders before we mutually exclaim, "Oh thank god you have your head on straight. WTF is the company thinking?!?" Still, we all cower and don't speak up publicly because HR is infested and heads have rolled for wrong speak. (or wrong clothing for the guy who wore a 3 percenter shirt)

LinkedIn post from the new senior director for recruiting for the greater technology team explaining why he left a comfortable, well-paying job at Amazon to come to us:
Never in all my years in the technology industry had I met four VPs who looked like me and spoke like me.
So glad he's a good fit for our company and is enthused about what we do and how we function.

In a recent all-hands, HR bragged about how 84% of hires in 2020 were non white males. Didn't use those exact words. Our hires were 84% 'diverse'. Diverse being the company's internal word for nonwhite or nonmale. That was company-wide, but numbers are not too far off for my traditional white and nerdy field of computer security. In the last quarter headcount announcements were 28/37 diverse.

HR is really helping that along. Due to requirements for having a diverse slate of candidates before interviews can begin, positions are sitting open for months at a time. In some cases, HR has even pulled back positions with the argument, "You have not filled the position in six months, therefore you must not have really needed the role". Umm, we didn't fill the role because you wouldn't let us start interviewing because you could not find enough black and female candidates for a niche speciality.

In many cases we get a pile of expected white male IT geeks the first week the position is posted. Then the position ages and slides into the background while HR works to scrape up sufficient diverse candidates. They eventually find some with the correct melanin and gender identification who can spell some of the words used in our field or perhaps have read about some of the concepts. We reach out to the candidates and discover all those who applied the first week have found other jobs and have withdrawn. The only candidates are the last minute not-really-qualified diverse slate applicants. Then the teams have a choice: hire someone who is not qualified for the job or risk HR taking the position completely away.

Just as with affirmative action, that is creating a negative feedback loop where every diverse new hire is looked at with scepticism. Did we hire you because you know your shit or were you the only one left on the table and were better than losing the headcount? Not fair to anyone.

Let's see, what else? Oh yeah, team fit is a dog whistle for racism and sexism. Can't have any questions or concerns around that.

Can't have interview panels as that promotes groupthink.

All interviews must be one on one with the same questions. Yep, can't freestyle and go down lines of inquiry based on a candidate's individual answers or claims on a resume. Scoring is done on an HR provided worksheet with entries such as "Acts with courage", "Cultivates innovation" and "Values Differences". Not a single part of the scoring sheet has a section where we can score a candidate on 'has the technical chops to do the job'. Interviewers are not to discuss candidates. Interviewers are to submit the worksheets to HR and they will tell us who we have hired.

</ramble rant>

ThreeFlangedJavis

Question is, who is running the US? I don't think it's fair to call Biden a hypocrite when he isn't actually doing anything. Richard Baris raises a good point in saying that it isn't possible for a president to consider and fully understand 40 EOs in the time he has been in office. Debts are being called in and Joe is paying them with the pen.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: who is running the US? ... Debts are being called in and Joe is paying them with the pen.
Earlier today, I posted a link to an ethno-nationalist/alt-right/racist essay, which referenced the late Sam Francis.

In 1992, Sam Francis used the term 'anarcho-tyranny':
“laws that are supposed to protect ordinary citizens against ordinary criminals” routinely go unenforced, even though the state is “perfectly capable” of doing so. While this problem rages on, government elites concentrate their interests on law-abiding citizens. In fact, Middle America winds up on the receiving end of both anarchy and tyranny.[16]
In this reply, I intended to say that no-one is running the US. Biden's executive orders are tyrannical. But there's no method to the madness-- no mastermind tyrant. The executive orders are piecemeal concessions to segments of Biden's coalition-- but the coalition isn't coalescing to make the US run smoothly. Each segment is just focussed on maintaining its own dysfunctional fiefdom. For example: The SJW academics want Biden to remove Trump's restrictions on racist SJW 'critical race theory'. But those academic take no responsibility for keeping the country running. Quite the opposite. So we get tyrannical rule with failed-state absence of statesmanship.

As I typed this, I searched 'anarcho-tyranny' to check if Sam Francis indeed coined the term. Wikipedia re-directed me to the potent term:
"Managerial State".

Could this blurb be any-more accurate, in describing Biden's game plan ?!:
Samuel T. Francis, following James Burnham, said that under this historical process, “law is replaced by administrative decree, federalism is replaced by executive autocracy, and a limited government replaced by an unlimited state.”[9] It acts in the name of abstract goals, such as freedom, equality or positive rights, and uses its claim of moral superiority, power of taxation and wealth redistribution to keep itself in power.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manageria ... nd_tyranny

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

HelpingHand wrote: I work for a (the) major sportswear company in the world. Not going to use the actual name
Just do it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

a General Motors employee posted this today.

Employees' email sig must now state s/h/it's pronouns & wear a little "i'm an ally" badge.

(kinda funny that they assume you use the "i" pronoun. how dare they!!)

https://media.patriots.win/post/y9ey9vNk.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

One, Two, Three, Four, A Billion

*Rabbits can count up to four. Any number above four is hrair -- "a lot," or "a
thousand." Thus they say U Hrair -- "The Thousand" -- to mean, collectively, all
the enemies (or elil, as they call them) of rabbits -- fox, stoat, weasel, cat, owl,
man, etc" --Watership Down

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: have
First, disclaimer: I don't "like" property damage protests. It always seemed pretty juvenile and counterproductive to me. However, I "understand" given human nature how crowds can become "violent" (in the property damage respect). And therein lies a fundamental difference between protest and terror. I'm also not implying leftist protests haven't crossed the line. There's a difference between torching a cop car and chanting "hang Mike Pence" while being a minute away from him. It's the equivocation of the word "violence", one meaning against property (if it's possible to be violent to property), the other against the wellbeing of people.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote: chanting "hang Mike Pence" while being a minute away from him.
Is that a minute latitude (1.8 kilometers) or a minute longitude (1.46 kilometers)?

Or the hypotenuse? (2.35 km)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: One, Two, Three, Four, A Billion

*Rabbits can count up to four. Any number above four is hrair -- "a lot," or "a
thousand." Thus they say U Hrair -- "The Thousand" -- to mean, collectively, all
the enemies (or elil, as they call them) of rabbits -- fox, stoat, weasel, cat, owl,
man, etc" --Watership Down

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: It's the equivocation of the word "violence", one meaning against property (if it's possible to be violent to property), the other against the wellbeing of people.
I guess Chuck Todd forgot to tell you about the two dozen people murdered by the mostly peaceful protesters.

If you're confused as to the meaning of the term 'violence', you could always look it up.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Hunt wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:28 pm
First, disclaimer: I don't "like" property damage protests. It always seemed pretty juvenile and counterproductive to me. However, I "understand" given human nature how crowds can become "violent" (in the property damage respect). And therein lies a fundamental difference between protest and terror. I'm also not implying leftist protests haven't crossed the line. There's a difference between torching a cop car and chanting "hang Mike Pence" while being a minute away from him. It's the equivocation of the word "violence", one meaning against property (if it's possible to be violent to property), the other against the wellbeing of people.
Been living under a rock for the last year? Antifa/BLM weren't just protesting. They carefully manipulate the naive at protests, keeping up a tirade of invective at the police and using the crowds to do the same, also using violence to provoke when they can do so unrecorded. Their strategy is to engage in violence but try to engineer the situation to make it look as if the police instigated it. They organise, come with concealed weapons and have trained revolutionaries controlling the crowds. Many policemen and civilians have been injured, with pre-meditation, with weapons brought to the scene. Petrol bombs and other explosives have been used. People have died. Business owners in affected owners have been living in TERROR, always expecting a visit from a violent mob willing to discharge firearms into their business, burn it down or beat them up for failing to display the right slogans. They've manipulated the situation to cripple the efforts of police services. This has nothing to do with Trump. They are violent anarchist revolutionaries dedicated to overthrowing the system through any means necessary, preferrably violence, and they've been organising and looking for opportunities for a long time. The media have done their utmost to hide this all allowing the ignorant to pretend they aren't violent revolutionary terrorists. You never hear about the death threats and violence perpetrated against unfriendly journalists from the MSM unless it's to tell you how they deserved it. Andy Ngo has had to move to England because of death threats from Antifa. The Democratic Party deliberately enabled this with their rhetoric because nothing is as important to them as getting their hands on power.

All of that is apparently not as serious as ONE fucking incident, ONE, just ONE where a crowd of idiots got out of control partly because they were egged on by Antifa agitators embedded in the crowd. Show me proof of some well-established group of revolutionaries behind them a fraction as ruthless and organised as Antifa and their affiliates and I might take you seriously. Anyone supporting Trump must take responsibility for Capitol Hill and suffer denial of their rights despite almost all of them never having participated in any kind of destructive protest, but people on the left who participate in nightly riots, punching and kicking people, spewing hatred against all and sundry, they're just a bit misguided and boisterous. You are seriously confused. It's OK when the left does it.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

This is late. From my notifications :
https://twitter.com/LJAkaar67/status/13 ... 3848473608
LeonardJamesAkaar 🧢 @LJAkaar67 ·Jan 27
Replying to
@kittypurrzog and @TheCut
That's one very well put together letter from Carrie Poppy!

@kirbmarc @AndrewV691
someone should link all this at the pit, if only for old times sake...
The above was a response to this tweet:

https://twitter.com/kittypurrzog/status ... 9039371264
Katie Herzog @kittypurrzog·Jan 27
More responses to the egregiously flawed article on repressed memories in @thecut that we discussed on the last podcast
The article:
Five Letters New York Magazine Hasn’t Printed
Carrie Poppy
This month, New York Magazine and its website, The Cut, published a story by writer Katie Heaney about the controversy surrounding “recovered memory,” and using the False Memory Syndrome Foundation as a central talking point.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Classic Carrie Poppy
I was
I was
I subsequently
I was
I have
I have
I have
I have
I am
I am
I care
I get
I am
I happened to
I know
I received
I wrote
I wanted
I don’t
rather I not
I have
I will
I am

my work
my letter
my own letter

Let me
with me
with me
like me
contact me

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote: There's a difference between torching a cop car and chanting "hang Mike Pence" while being a minute away from him. It's the equivocation of the word "violence", one meaning against property (if it's possible to be violent to property), the other against the wellbeing of people.
Arson vs. shouting with intent to sightsee

John D

Post by John D »

Things work out in strange ways.

Over the last few years every prostitute in America was labeled as being "trafficked". I would regularly call this out. "Hey... she is not being trafficked... she is just a regular prostitute." God damn. My wife hates it when I do this. She thinks that any woman who would have sex for money only does it cause some guy makes her. The funny thing is that one of her in-laws was a pro. She knows better. This particular relative would hook up with a few "safe" guys and earn enough money for her drug habit. There was no man involved, except for the man that was paying.

So, all over the country, cops and prosecutors have been going after Johns and shit... and charging them with "trafficking". Problem is that the prosecutions don't stick. Dood is like "Hey... she was online and wanted $100 for a bj... so I went to the motel room." Total whore small time stuff.

And still... I complained about the whole topic. In my view, if a bitch wants to change money to make a guy cum she should be able to do it. It is a proper business as far as I am concerned.

So.... now comes the latest Michigan controversy. The Washtenaw county prosecutor comes out in public and says he will not prosecute women or men who have consensual sex... even if they exchange money. Basically, he is saying that prostitution is legal. The media is totally shitting on him, but I think he is right. If someone is really being trafficked you should make sure they know they will not get in trouble for reporting it. Also, sex workers should be free to report real crimes.... like when they get assaulted by a John. They should be able to get help from the cops.

So... somehow... this whole mislabeling of trafficking has led to people wanting to legalize consensual prostitution. The world is really weird. The blue pillers make no sense to me some times.... and my wife still thinks prostitutes are forced to do it... and that the movie "Pretty Woman" is a good film. YIKES!

I always say.... "You can lead a whore to culture... but you can't make her think!"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

AndrewV69 wrote: The article:
Five Letters New York Magazine Hasn’t Printed
Carrie Poppy
If I read that correctly, Carrie Poppy just promised to publish at Medium.com ...any and all letters ...so long as you CC: New York magazine & tie-in your letter to the topic of 'recovered memories'.

If she were to refuse to publish any-such letter, she would be just as guilty of the thing she's denouncing New York mag for doing.

Hmmmm :think:

I"m dyin' here people. It's like people trust me or something.

What do you do when someone pulls the pin and hands you a grenade?

I’ve got to do what I’ve got to do, I can do no other.

Boom.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Classic Carrie Poppy
I was
I was
I subsequently
I was
I have
I have
I have
I have
I am
I am
I care
You missed a juicy one:

"I pray"

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:28 pm
Been living under a rock for the last year? Antifa/BLM weren't just protesting. They carefully manipulate the naive at protests, keeping up a tirade of invective at the police and using the crowds to do the same, also using violence to provoke when they can do so unrecorded. Their strategy is to engage in violence but try to engineer the situation to make it look as if the police instigated it. They organise, come with concealed weapons and have trained revolutionaries controlling the crowds. Many policemen and civilians have been injured, with pre-meditation, with weapons brought to the scene. Petrol bombs and other explosives have been used. People have died. Business owners in affected owners have been living in TERROR, always expecting a visit from a violent mob willing to discharge firearms into their business, burn it down or beat them up for failing to display the right slogans. They've manipulated the situation to cripple the efforts of police services. This has nothing to do with Trump. They are violent anarchist revolutionaries dedicated to overthrowing the system through any means necessary, preferrably violence, and they've been organising and looking for opportunities for a long time. The media have done their utmost to hide this all allowing the ignorant to pretend they aren't violent revolutionary terrorists. You never hear about the death threats and violence perpetrated against unfriendly journalists from the MSM unless it's to tell you how they deserved it. Andy Ngo has had to move to England because of death threats from Antifa. The Democratic Party deliberately enabled this with their rhetoric because nothing is as important to them as getting their hands on power.

All of that is apparently not as serious as ONE fucking incident, ONE, just ONE where a crowd of idiots got out of control partly because they were egged on by Antifa agitators embedded in the crowd. Show me proof of some well-established group of revolutionaries behind them a fraction as ruthless and organised as Antifa and their affiliates and I might take you seriously. Anyone supporting Trump must take responsibility for Capitol Hill and suffer denial of their rights despite almost all of them never having participated in any kind of destructive protest, but people on the left who participate in nightly riots, punching and kicking people, spewing hatred against all and sundry, they're just a bit misguided and boisterous. You are seriously confused. It's OK when the left does it.
You have to ask yourself who has actually drank the Kool Aid here. The FBI doesn't consider Antifa a serious threat. Democratic leaders have denounced Antifa violence, and Antifa has no overt connection to the Democratic party. You seem versed in critical thinking, entrenched ideology, confirmation bias, etc. Tell me, which is more credible, the FBI, or whatever fringe sources you used to fuel this rant. Yes, I have heard this type of talk before, usually form batshit far right websites. Antifa is a well organized, hierarchical group with ranks, etc. Here's another tenet of critical thinking: avoid self reinforcing belief systems. The leftist mainstream media is "in on it", the Dems condemn them only because there's a covert association between the two...and so on.

Get a grip dude.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: She thinks that any woman who would have sex for money only does it cause some guy makes her.
I know a female pimp - ex hooker turned boss of a group of about ten working girls. No male involvement beyond the customer base.

(No, I'm not a customer, I'm friends with one of her girls)

Keating

Post by Keating »

This the friend that threatened herself a while ago?