Now sponsored by [spoiler]my dick[/spoiler]

Old subthreads
TheMan

Re: Now surreptitioused by [spoiler]my dick[/spoiler]

Post by TheMan »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
The thing about their aggression is that you are expected to know what the site is all about before you start posting. You have the pack and are expected to read it so if you do not they get angry because it makes them tired having to explain it all now
Oh the precious little flowers. ( Spit )
Have you noticed us doing that here ?
Why don not we get all aggro when newbies make legitimate enquiries ?
Why do you give these insane creepy frighteningly aggressive anonymous
retards so much as the time of day let alone make continuous excuses for their truly shabby behaviour ?
I have severe restrictions on what I can and can not say. You might find that hard to believe but it is the truth now. There is nothing I can do about it either and I am not allowed to discuss it on this site but I can tell you that I have a life time ban however. Beyond that I cannot say. So anyone reading this had better not ask me anything about it because you shall get nothing from me so best to just let it go

Oh go on...do tell... pretty please?

I'm alllll ears...

http://www.tomboyd.net/images/groucho_marx-cigar.jpg

sacha

Re: Now sponsored by [spoiler]my dick[/spoiler]

Post by sacha »

ERV wrote:
Lisa: We can make a deal!

Marge: You dont have anything I want *shrug*

Damion-- I wanted to talk about this bullshit face-to-face last year. You know how that went. They can fuck off, now, for all I care.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/honeybadger1.jpg

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Congratulations Justin on making bank & welcome A+ refugees.

I always wondered about signing up there and maybe messaging people who looked like they were getting buggered by the mods if maybe the 'pit was a safer space for them. I've considered the 'pit as my "safe space" since the beginning - it's the only place I've been free to discuss issues without having people shout SJW buzzwords.
sacha wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
ERV wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:So, my guy is out of surgery. He had his lymph nodes removed, the mass removed, and a portion of the back of his tongue removed. Oh, and they STILL won't know for another fucking week if the whole thing is malignant or not. WTF? The doctor said they'd check the mass right away to see if there was an issue. I'm not fucking happy right now.
*sigh* At least when surgery was over for us, it was *over*. But more waiting afterwards... Im sorry. **HUG**
Well, hopefully we'll hear something in the next day or two. He has a *HUGE* scar. They stopped counting stitches at 47. It goes from just about his ear to his chin :(
many scars are sexy. Somehow the imperfection makes the rest look even better
I agree with this 100%. Husband has a scar after his own tumor surgeries that goes right 'round his ear... every time they open his head they kind of slice along the same line. It looks badass and I like it.

sacha

Re: Now sponsored by [spoiler]Nonsense[/spoiler]

Post by sacha »

welch wrote:
Zenspace wrote:
TheMan wrote:
sacha wrote:
windy wrote:
Whatever, they can pry my wholemeal rye bread out of my cold dead hands after it kills me, then.

http://www.ess.fi/upload/image/2008/8/18/ruisleipa.jpg
life isn't the same without good bread

A nice sour dough baked in a wood fire oven.... some olive oil, nice feta, stuffed olives, sun dried tomatoes.
You forgot the balsamic, man! You gotta have some balsamic for the olive oil!

pumpernickel and honey butter. Fuck you people overcomplicate everything.
black pumpernickle and butter... mmmmmmmm

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Also I don't think I said nice work ERV on the whole new patent curing AIDS phase 2 thing. HEEEE! That was so exciting to read.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Someone must have posted this noel plum thing already but if not: http://noelplum99.blogspot.co.uk/2013/0 ... ement.html

sacha

Post by sacha »

fascination wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
fascination wrote:Renee, how is your guy doing?
Well, I'm hoping his attempt to have pizza last night has caused his throat to be more swollen. His voice is very faint and croaky. However, he's mildly cranky (so that's normal) and he's trying to keep resting. It's just that soup, jello, and pudding isn't cutting it for him at the moment.

Thanks for asking :) He'll be good, I'm sure.
Does he like tofu? I used to make puddings , fruit and savory purées with silken tofu for my daughter sometimes when she was a baby (I made most of her baby food myself). Actually, I still make the pudding and fruit ones for her sometimes because she still likes them (she's 2 now, almost 3 ). I can PM you any recipes I still have. Pudding made with silken tofu is a lot more filling than regular pudding. You can't even taste the tofu. It's worth a shot. :)

Don't tell him it's tofu!

silken tofu in smoothies is divine, and I can't stand tofu.

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

surreptitious57 wrote: I have severe restrictions on what I can and can not say. You might find that hard to believe but it is the truth now. There is nothing I can do about it either and I am not allowed to discuss it on this site but I can tell you that I have a life time ban however. Beyond that I cannot say. So anyone reading this had better not ask me anything about it because you shall get nothing from me so best to just let it go
Jesus fuck. Why even mention it then? If you are actually letting people put restrictions on your speech, fuck you. If this is just a coy little game, fuck you again.

fascination

Post by fascination »

@Sacha and Rayshul You've both made me feel better. I just found out recently that I'm going to have to have another C section. My first pregnancy was an emergency c section and because of the way that went down this one will have to be a scheduled c section. I was hoping to have a vaginal birth this time. I really didn't want to have to have major abdominal surgery again. A minor thing was I didn't want a second scar or a bigger scar. I have a really good OB and my first scar is tiny. But fuck it, it's a minor thing. The doctor says it should be small anyway. Plus, there's two beautiful women here that say scars are sexy! :D

Reap

Post by Reap »

To anyone concerned. I have made it clear to Lee Moore that no one person is qualified to speak for the slymepit. His lack of a better term referring to opposition of FTB was probably why there was some confusion. I wasn't aware that was the way it was being presented. I only speak for me and I have never claimed otherwise. I understand that some idiots are probably going to make the mistake of assuming anyone who is a member of this forum and speaks in public is speaking for the entire forum there isn't much can be done about that except make it clear that isn't the case.

Notung

Post by Notung »

jimthepleb wrote:Lousy Canuck: Anyone trying to legitimately argue with the thesis of “guys, don’t do that” without attacking in this manner, has likewise been (correctly) called out on sexist behaviour — maybe not behaviour as egregiously or unequivocally sexist as, say, rape threats or slurs, but it is definitely sexist behaviour to question a person relating an ordinary event just because said event was the genesis for a point you disagree with viscerally.

'Guys don't do that' constitutes a thesis? Am I missing something?
Besides which, can anyone else make head or tail of that sentence?
The argument seems to go like this:

1) The elevator story is an ordinary event.
2) If an ordinary event is recounted by a man, you would not question it.
3) (1,2) You would not question the elevator story if a man recounted it.

4) The elevator story was recounted by a woman.
5) If you question a story recounted by a woman that you would not have questioned if it was recounted by a man, you are guilty of sexist behaviour.
6) (3,4,5) If you question the elevator story, you are guilty of sexist behaviour.

7) If you 'legitimately'(?) argue against Rebecca Watson saying 'guys don't do that' then you question the elevator story.
8) If you're on the 'other side' but don't make rape threats or use slurs then you 'legitimately'(?) argue against Rebecca Watson saying 'guys don't do that'.

C) (6,7,8) Those on the 'other side' who don't make rape threats or use slurs are guilty of sexist behaviour.

I think it's unsound - I see no reason to believe premises 2, 7 or 8 are true.

Reap

Post by Reap »

jimthepleb wrote:
Reap wrote:I'm way behind, trying to catch up. Is there anything that gets to jump to the front of the line?
Here's a nice podcast for your trouble
http://www.reapsowradio.com/?p=31348
Eucliwood is the first person banned permanently (i anticipate s/h/it's guest appearance in the next few hours)
2 members of A+ Wind and Kbonn have joined us on the dark side. (we told em to fuck off, they're still here, which is kinda cool)
Mudbrooker from youtube has joined us. (coolest voice on the tubes Reap, sign him up NOW!!)
PZ is a dick (so no change there)
Apparently there has been a little local trouble in the middle-east, over which voices here were raised, then lowered again.
Justin has reached his goal and he WILL go to the ball.
Tentative fingers are stretching across the divide for a reconciliation over the deep rift, nominations for representatives are being sought.....actually screw sending Welch to fuck with 'em....LETS SEND REAP!
Oh and you are a racist, misogynist harasser....so again no change there;)
Apart from that....been quiet.
Now time for my bed 5.30am
Oh and some cunt nicked my avatar.
Thank You. I can't believe anyone can top Mykeru's video voice but I will check it out.
The debate thing isn't dead yet. The FTB people still need to learn how some things work. If you can't fight it out over your beliefs then it is pointless to share them in public. I never speak for anyone but myself. Anyone who agrees with me is welcome to say so, I could always use some support, but I assume I ride alone by default

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

fascination wrote:
I used to lurk a lot at Rational Skepticism and I enjoyed reading your posts there. I never registered or posted at Rat Skep though. Anyway, we have never interacted but you always seemed like a nice person So I wanted to ask why it is that you bother with A+ at all ? They really are assholes over there. Look at how they treat people. They have actually hurt people. Do you get any benefit from that forum ?
I do not bother with Atheism Plus at all other than as a lurker. I became a restricted user because of my racist language so decided to stop posting after. I am not even that bothered about it any more but do visit it regularly. But no more than any other site now. I would much rather discuss physics or philosophy than all this because I find it rather repetitive after a while sad to say. I come here to learn and engage and when I say here, I mean at home now and not here as this is a foreigh country to me but I drop in occasionally. I am not responsible for anyone else only for myself. So whatever you say or do has nothing
to do with me - end of. I am just an observer. I did not make the machine and the machine carries on perfectly well without me now. So what I think is not the issue here so not sure why some think it is but that is for them to answer and not me - no matter how much they may think otherwise

Michael K Gray

Re: Now surreptitioused by [spoiler]my abuser[/spoiler]

Post by Michael K Gray »

surreptitious57 wrote:I have severe restrictions on what I can and can not say. You might find that hard to believe...
No, indeed I do NOT find it hard to believe at all.
Progressive readings of your mealy-mouthed bully-supporting non-arguments have led me to understand that you are in no way an independent person, but subject to some strange kind of involuntary external dominance over your true wishes.

Almost like a version of Stockholm Syndrome.

I find it very easy to believe that you have severe restrictions that you have hesitatingly placed on yourself out of terror.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Submariner wrote: Before this whole thing started with elevatorgate...
started far prior to that for many of us 2009 for me

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

fascination wrote:@Sacha and Rayshul You've both made me feel better. I just found out recently that I'm going to have to have another C section. My first pregnancy was an emergency c section and because of the way that went down this one will have to be a scheduled c section. I was hoping to have a vaginal birth this time. I really didn't want to have to have major abdominal surgery again. A minor thing was I didn't want a second scar or a bigger scar. I have a really good OB and my first scar is tiny. But fuck it, it's a minor thing. The doctor says it should be small anyway. Plus, there's two beautiful women here that say scars are sexy! :D
They really are!

fascination

Post by fascination »

sacha wrote:
Submariner wrote: Before this whole thing started with elevatorgate...
started far prior to that for many of us 2009 for me
Really? I must not have been paying attention. That was a crazy year for me personally though. I wasn't following online Atheist/Skeptic stuff very much. Was there anything in particular that happened that year?

surreptitious57

Mr Danksworth wrote:
Why even mention it then
I was asked a question so gave an answer

Otherwise I would not have mentioned it at all

And zero out of two by the way so sorry about that

sacha

Post by sacha »

Submariner wrote:
jimthepleb wrote:If i had a choice of anyone to send to a meeting with a view to sorting this crap out it would be Welch. But then i like to put the cat among the pigeons.
Scented Nectar would be good too. Having a woman "representing" the opposition would be awesome. Harder to accuse a woman of misogyny, privilege, and rape apologia.

you would be surprised, luv

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

sacha wrote:
Submariner wrote:
jimthepleb wrote:If i had a choice of anyone to send to a meeting with a view to sorting this crap out it would be Welch. But then i like to put the cat among the pigeons.
Scented Nectar would be good too. Having a woman "representing" the opposition would be awesome. Harder to accuse a woman of misogyny, privilege, and rape apologia.
Weren't you the first person they tried to ban from a conference event?

surreptitious57

Re: Now surreptitioused by [spoiler]my abuser[/spoiler]

Michael K Gray wrote:
your meal mouthed bully supporting non arguments

you have severe restrictions placed on yourself out of terror
You do not have to read my posts now you know

No one is terrorising me no matter how much you may think so

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Mr Danksworth wrote:
Why even mention it then

I took what you wrote as you made a promise or contract not reveal certain things regarding Aplus. We mostly here have enquiring minds and that was a rag to a bull

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Apples wrote:
fascination wrote:Welcome to the Pit Mudbrooker! So, you like to "lay pipe" do you?
You beat me to it :D

Mudbrooker here's a welcome basket -
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/126/36664 ... 074415.jpg
CORN SNAAAAAKE!!!

<3 <3 <3

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Reap wrote:To anyone concerned. I have made it clear to Lee Moore that no one person is qualified to speak for the slymepit. His lack of a better term referring to opposition of FTB was probably why there was some confusion. I wasn't aware that was the way it was being presented. I only speak for me and I have never claimed otherwise. I understand that some idiots are probably going to make the mistake of assuming anyone who is a member of this forum and speaks in public is speaking for the entire forum there isn't much can be done about that except make it clear that isn't the case.
How could anyone speak for the slymepit? We are so diverse that we can't talk about friggin' bread without having a fight.

sacha

Post by sacha »

rayshul wrote:
sacha wrote:
Submariner wrote:
Weren't you the first person they tried to ban from a conference event?

second. Franc was first

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Mr Danksworth wrote:
Why even mention it then

That's ok, you can go fuck yourself anyway.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

surreptitious(n) (http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 170#p58170) said:
I have severe restrictions on what I can and can not say. You might find that hard to believe but it is the truth now. There is nothing I can do about it either and I am not allowed to discuss it on this site but I can tell you that I have a life time ban however. Beyond that I cannot say. So anyone reading this had better not ask me anything about it because you shall get nothing from me so best to just let it go
Oh, for fuck's sake. :roll:

I have special information. Very special, and private, priviledged info ... but I cannot speak of it. Oh no. It would prove me right ... and very, very special. But I cannot say anything about it. And do not ask me about it! for I cannot speak of such things or they would be rendered null and void. I also have a fire breathing, pink, invisible dragon, that leaves no footprints, in my garage. But do not ask me to prove it, because then it would vanish. I am so, so, special. I work for the CIA ... no, the NSA ... um, no, HomeSecurity ... and the lizard overlords....

HAHAHAHAHA

UnbelieveSteve

Post by UnbelieveSteve »

incognito wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Remick wrote:So after at least of week of attempting to get myself unbanned over at A+, without any response or even a full reason why I was permanently banned, I figured there is no reason to not "out" myself here. I had been lurking here for a while, but realized I couldn't see some of the (presumably) amusing images as a lurker so I signed up. Initially I thought it best not to use the same handle, less be permabanned places simply by being a member here, but I give zero fucks about that anymore. Anyhow, I posted over at A+ as kbonn, and once in a while posted over at FtB.
OK... my first Welcome (I think).

Someone, I am reasonably certain, will be along to hand you the traditions "basket of links" given to a former member of A+, and someone else with a welcome mat with the traditional "FUCK OFF" written on it.

Wind can do both actually. But we will see.
Required reading basket of links:

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6212/7000 ... c8c08b.jpg
And Remick, FUCK OFF!

:)
and http://i.imgur.com/20ghXUh.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/RnEEO5m.jpg

surreptitious57

TheMan wrote:
I took what you wrote as you made a promise or contract to not reveal certain things regarding A plus
You think Atheism Plus would trust a restricted user with private information

I know nothing about that site that no one from here would not be able to access now

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

surreptitious57 wrote:
TheMan wrote:
I took what you wrote as you made a promise or contract to not reveal certain things regarding A plus
You think Atheism Plus would trust a restricted user with private information

I know nothing about that site that no one from here would not be able to access now
Fair enough...

so... you wear clingies of boxers?

( I was going to say "dick stickers" but that would have been presumptuous of me)

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

did I miss something?

Where is Rystefn? I miss his ugly nog.

Michael K Gray

Re: Now stoopided by [spoiler]a dick[/spoiler]

Post by Michael K Gray »

TheMan wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:You think Atheism Plus would trust[Ed: Pffft!] a restricted user with private information
Fair enough...
We could get Thunderf00t, with his apparently 'mazing l33t haxxor skilz (according to those technical geniuses in FfTB), to crack the A✞Theism "back door" entry, and steal their TOP SECRET military blueprints for konstructing their newly created SJW Sooper-Robot-Warrior, Silicon-Setar-Scissor-Dick! With a box-cutter for a penis!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

TheMan wrote:did I miss something?

He's having health issues at the moment.

Michael K Gray

Posting @ A✞Theism

Post by Michael K Gray »

comslave

Post by comslave »

If Mickey Mouse cornered Minnie Mouse in an elevator and asked out for coffee, would that be mouseginy?

:rimshot:

Michael K Gray

Re: Now sponsored by [spoiler]mouse dick[/spoiler]

Post by Michael K Gray »

comslave wrote:If Mickey Mouse cornered Minnie Mouse in an elevator and asked out for coffee, would that be mouseginy
Does he get to use his Steamboat Willie?

Oneiros666

Post by Oneiros666 »

justinvacula wrote:New post from Lousy Canuck - quite rich, I must say. Same old propaganda and a confirmation of what many here have said - the #ftbullies aren't willing to back down. Can't say I tried.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/lousycanuck ... mer-accord

It's quite interesting, really. I got some shit for stating my position on the 'deep rifts' -- it wasn't diplomatic -- (TM), but Lousy Canuck does that in his post. Maybe George Waye will come on over and comment.

Canuck even links Adam Lee's ridiculous 'have you stopped beating your wife' terms:
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ksln6r

A 'masterpiece,' I must say.
I don't think you should have offered any sort of "cease-fire". I cringed when I first read about it.

Why should we let up? In any way? These fuckers needs to be utterly annhiliated from the atheist community. Fuck 'em the ground.

- No goddamn harassment policies (except those cons are obliged to have due to insurance issues).
- No goddamn anti- free speech rules where you're not allowed to "offend" anyone at cons/seminars.
- I'll call a cunt a cunt and a bitch a bitch as much as I goddamn well please, thank you.
- No goddamn free childcare at cons. If people want to have kids, fine. If they're stupid and got a kid without the means to support that kid, not my goddamn problem. If I attend a conference, I want my money to go to that conference's motherfucking content (i.e. speakers, dinner, location, etc.); not Greta Christina's adopted African trans-little person.
- Everyone is free to make as much "fake" jewellery as they want.
- No fucking "affirmative action" in regards to the gender/sexuality/race of the speakers at conferences. If there are qualified female speakers, they will be invited. This isn't kindergarten where we need the teacher to make everyone play with the unpopular kid.

FTB and A+theism are ruining the good name of atheism. And we should do everything in our power to stop them.

decius

Post by decius »

Lsuoma, I trust your judgement completely, but I'm not thrilled by the secrecy and the intelligence gathering on other forums without the possibility for the rest of us to make up our own mind about Eucliwood.
Keep in mind that s/h/it is popping up on Twitter and elsewhere and engaging with individual members. By not sharing the information, you may be saving the Pit's arse, but needlessly leaving other people out in the cold.

I think everyone here will respect your wish not to have the topic discussed, but if you could provide a link to what prompted your decision, I would be very grateful.

Michael K Gray

Re: Now sponsored by [spoiler]your donation[/spoiler]

Post by Michael K Gray »

decius wrote:Lsuoma, I trust your judgement completely, but I'm not thrilled by the secrecy and the intelligence gathering on other forums without the possibility for the rest of us to make up our own mind about Eucliwood.
Keep in mind that s/h/it is popping up on Twitter and elsewhere and engaging with individual members. By not sharing the information, you may be saving the Pit's arse, but needlessly leaving other people out in the cold.

I think everyone here will respect your wish not to have the topic discussed, but if you could provide a link to what prompted your decision, I would be very grateful.
Donate $500 to run the site, and maybe you will have your wish...
Otherwise, it has nothing to do with you.

TheMan

Re: Now stoopided by [spoiler]a dick[/spoiler]

Post by TheMan »

Michael K Gray wrote:
TheMan wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:You think Atheism Plus would trust[Ed: Pffft!] a restricted user with private information
Fair enough...
We could get Thunderf00t, with his apparently 'mazing l33t haxxor skilz (according to those technical geniuses in FfTB), to crack the A✞Theism "back door" entry, and steal their TOP SECRET military blueprints for konstructing their newly created SJW Sooper-Robot-Warrior, Silicon-Setar-Scissor-Dick! With a box-cutter for a penis!
Is that your move? Roll for initiative....

decius

Post by decius »

Michael K Gray wrote: Donate $500 to run the site, and maybe you will have your wish...
Since I'm the one who was originally threatened by E, it has - at least marginally - to do with me. Or with Renee and others who are currently being contacted by s/h/it on Twitter.
Also, it's difficult to imagine a reason why sharing cautionary information could damage Lsuoma.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

Damn, missed the memo then.... hope he gets well soon.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

TheMan wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

Damn, missed the memo then.... hope he gets well soon.
There was no memo. He told me on the zuper zekret backchorum.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I'm up for free childcare at conventions. I wouldn't demand it or consider it as a "YAY WOMENZZZZ WIN" thing (it wouldn't benefit me any) but it's a "nice to have".

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

decius wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote: Donate $500 to run the site, and maybe you will have your wish...
Since I'm the one who was originally threatened by E, it has - at least marginally - to do with me. Or with Renee and others who are currently being contacted by s/h/it on Twitter.
Now you are sounding more like Orphwellia in panic mode.
Get a grip, man.

decius

Post by decius »

Michael K Gray wrote:
decius wrote:
Now you are sounding more like Orphwellia in panic mode.
Get a grip, man.
Substitute with a better verb. I think "threatened with legal action" doesn't imply panic, but whatever.

UnbelieveSteve

Post by UnbelieveSteve »

Atheismplus.
Last 15 days = 38 new subscribers.
How many of those are banned users signing in under new sock accounts?

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

rayshul wrote:I'm up for free childcare at conventions. I wouldn't demand it or consider it as a "YAY WOMENZZZZ WIN" thing (it wouldn't benefit me any) but it's a "nice to have".
And it is intended to benefit PARENTS, for fux sake, not just XX chromosome breeders.
It is for Dad's and Grandparent's and Foster carers.
And I despise the OP's Libertarian assertion that if one "decides" to have offspring, one should be rich enough at all times to be able to farm them out to contract carers. Utterly unsympathetic & unrealistic codswallop to apply that condition to other people.
He might well have just have said as an extension: "I don't agree with paying for public pavement so that people in wheelchairs can get to conferences!".
He must be a Septic.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

decius wrote:Substitute with a better verb. I think "threatened with legal action" doesn't imply panic, but whatever.
References, please. I don't recall seeing you threatened with legal action by Eucliwoo anywhere, credible or otherwise, although I admit that I may be mistaken.

UnbelieveSteve

Post by UnbelieveSteve »

UnbelieveSteve wrote:Atheismplus.
Last 15 days = 38 new subscribers.
How many of those are banned users signing in under new sock accounts?
Oops. Make that 18 days.

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

Is this the first confirmed photograph of Mykeru?

http://i.imgur.com/fcc2gI8.jpg

decius

Post by decius »

Michael K Gray wrote:
decius wrote:Substitute with a better verb. I think "threatened with legal action" doesn't imply panic, but whatever.
References, please. I don't recall seeing you threatened with legal action by Eucliwoo anywhere, credible or otherwise, although I admit that I may be mistaken.
S/h/it threatened to trump up accusations and involve the feds. Most people here are familiar with the incident and I can't be arsed to provide you with the link. Thanks for your understanding.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Decius: the Feds are out of your range. Interpol, maybe?

surreptitious57

Notung wrote:

1 ) The elevator story is an ordinary event
2 ) If an ordinary event is recounted by a man, you would not question it
3 ) ( 1 2 ) You would not question the elevator story if a man recounted it

4 ) The elevator story was recounted by a woman
5 ) If you question a story recounted by a woman that you would not have questioned
if it was recounted by a man, you are guilty of sexist behaviour
6 ) ( 3 4 5 ) If you question the elevator story, you are guilty of sexist behaviour

7 ) If you legitimately ( ? ) argue against Rebecca Watson saying guys do not do that
then you question the elevator story
8 ) If you are on the other side but do not make rape threats or use slurs then you
legitimately ( ? ) argue against Rebecca Watson saying guys do not do that

C ) ( 6 7 8 ) Those on the other side who do not make rape threats or use slurs
are guilty of sexist behaviour

I think it is unsound - I see no reason to believe premises 2 7 or 8 are true
I think it is unsound - I see no no reason to believe premises 2 3 6 7 8

Prermise 8 is unbelievably flawed because it assumes compartmentalisation

Which is a bit of a problem for Rebecca because I am not as neat as that now

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

And by the by, what did you do that was so horrible authorities should be called for?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

I'll make that one a short one:

http://lelab.europe1.fr/t/sandrine-maze ... nelle-7274

For you non-privileged people who can't read french, it goes like this:

Mazvetier wants to change the name "école maternelle" because, by refering to mothers, it's a sexist name.

Discuss. (or don't, who cares?)

SJW at work.

And double spacing because it makes it easier to read than Reap's posts!

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

decius wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
S/h/it threatened to trump up accusations and involve the feds. Most people here are familiar with the incident and I can't be arsed to provide you with the link. Thanks for your understanding.
Well, I checked through most of Eucliwood's posts based on various likely keywords, and can find nothing of the sort.
As you are so FTB unwilling to validate your claim, can another, such a Scented Nectar possibly find it for me, please? Or at least inform me of the keyword(s) that I should search on?
Sorry to be such a skeptic about your claim, but that's the name of the game here, (or at least it was).

Philip of Tealand

Post by Philip of Tealand »

jimthepleb wrote:
Reap wrote:I'm way behind, trying to catch up. Is there anything that gets to jump to the front of the line?
Here's a nice podcast for your trouble
http://www.reapsowradio.com/?p=31348
Eucliwood is the first person banned permanently (i anticipate s/h/it's guest appearance in the next few hours)
2 members of A+ Wind and Kbonn have joined us on the dark side. (we told em to fuck off, they're still here, which is kinda cool)
Mudbrooker from youtube has joined us. (coolest voice on the tubes Reap, sign him up NOW!!)
PZ is a dick (so no change there)
Apparently there has been a little local trouble in the middle-east, over which voices here were raised, then lowered again.
Justin has reached his goal and he WILL go to the ball.
Tentative fingers are stretching across the divide for a reconciliation over the deep rift, nominations for representatives are being sought.....actually screw sending Welch to fuck with 'em....LETS SEND REAP!
Oh and you are a racist, misogynist harasser....so again no change there;)
Apart from that....been quiet.
Now time for my bed 5.30am
Oh and some cunt nicked my avatar.
I'm all for sending Franc personally, no offence Justin but...its the tash mate.... ;)

Plus you said the word Cunt, you racist rapist!! :D

Now fuck off to bed!

Richard Dworkins - I'm not entirely convinced by your post that Justin's actions have hampered his chances at the conference or talking about a cease fire twixt us and the Baboons - seriously, those people will attempt to find ANYTHING to make someone who disagrees with them or does not adhere to the overly hysteric Rules they seem to think are important about. They don't want to actually discuss any of their faults and they want to make it utterly impossible for the person who would go and discuss the subject of what is wrong between the Slymers and the Baboons.

Justin could say - and has been saying - any number of reasonable and non offensive things - they would fucking pillory him no matter what! Any of us could be sent to talk cease fire and we would still be the bastards.

Like Mykeru said, no matter how much time and trouble you go to in order to denounce this lot with evidence based reasoning, the fuckers can spout their bullshit and enough lazy people agree with them

Look at Shermer - I think he is actually quite a calm and reasonable chap - Ophelia would have us believe that he Nazified the Baboons - he went out of his way to show her that, in intricate detail, that actually, no, he hadn't said anything of the sort - "fuck that" say the Baboons, "you evil, racist, rapist misogynist" etc etc etc

They even have the gall to send out idiotic demands that before anything is discussed that we become like them before the discussion is had - what kind of level playing field is that???

Balls to them.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Michael K Gray wrote: Sorry to be such a skeptic about your claim, but that's the name of the game here, (or at least it was).
Still is, as far as I'm concerned. Except when it comes to jews baking muslim wholegrain bread. Or something.

Which reminds me of a crass joke my (very Polish Jew) significant other told me not so long ago:
How do you fit 10 jews in a Volkswagen Beetle?

2 in the front seats, 2 in the back, the rest in the ashtray.
:rimshot:

I am an asshole, aren't I?

decius

Post by decius »

The keyword was FBI.

viewtopic.php?p=52513#p52513