Funny stuff

More fun than a liquid sodium enema
JAB

Funny stuff

Post by JAB »

I would like a forum for pointers to stuff that lightens up the mood a bit... like someone recently put a link to a trial from Planet of the Apes and called it TFoot's trial at FfTB

I have 2 videos to recommend both on youtube. Can I put in links here? Anyway they're easy enough to search for on youtube.

I know some of you likely know who Mitchell and Webb are. Search for them and add baddies to the search line. I think the FfTBers will think this is us discussing whether bad words mean we're bad, but I think it's them discussing if censorship means they're bad. I may have Godwined the forum already with that one.

The next Mitchell and Webb I want to recommend is to be found by adding avocado bathroom to the list. They bleeped out the word we aren't supposed to use ever ever ever again, but that doesn't stop it being a hilarious comment on bowing to collective tastes...or ideologies.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: Funny stuff

Post by Lsuoma »

You can now embed YouTube vids using the [youtube]xxxxxx[/youtube] tag pair, where xxxxxx is the YouTube id. This is available at the top-right of the posting box.

Filfre to post these wherever you see fit.