Cuntienoms

Double wank and shit chips
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Cuntienoms

Post by Lsuoma »

Nom your favorite cuntie for 2017.

Noms close in 5 days.

You can have individual nominees, corporate nominees (hello, ESG!) and conceptual nominees (make of that what you will).

Shatterface

Re: Cuntienoms

Post by Shatterface »

Joint nominees: Nathan Rambukkana, Herbert Pimlot and Adria Joel of Wilfrid Laurier University.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

As a refresher - here is a link to DeLurch's earlier thread on the topic:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=515

And I've had a quick shuffle through some of 2017's posts - to remind everyone of the talent available:

P Z Myers - Squiddy-fiddler - for not retiring his blog (dis)gracefully & lifetime acheivement award

Rebecca Watson - also lifetime acheivement award (it's never going to get any better than this) for not choking on her own snark, or at least finding something productive to do with her life (I would suggest getting a job as a dog groomer).

Richard Carrier - egotist, mythicist, SLAPPer & seminal activist

Hemant Mehta - honourable mention for not growing a spine

Thomas Smith - Sargon's interviewer at Mythicist Milwaukee

Kraut & Tea - dishonourable mention for doucebag behaviour

Coach Red Pill - for being a con man & a snake

Lily Allen - for services towards the signaling of virtue

Cenk Uygur - for achievement of double the standard of anyone else

Emma 'Mattress Girl' Sulkowicz - for going above and beyond the call of duty to remain relevant

Chris Ray Gun - for fratenisation with the enemy

Eric 'Bike Lock' Clanton - or was this earlier?

Gary Lineker - for his involvement with the #WalkersWave campaign

Donald Trump - I'm sure he would feel neglected if overlooked for the list

...and some more of the usual suspects:

Dan Arel
Steve Shives
Kristi Winters

Groups:
Antifa
The various UK bombers & stabbers(I've not looked up their names, may they be consined to the dustbin of history)
- Westminster Bridge, London Bridge, Manchester
ISIS
Terrorists world wide
Sea Lions - news reports state that they are now harrassing young women
Evergreen College
'Nazi' Punchers

Conceptual:
Gay Marriage & Gay Divorce (especially in Australia)
Spiritualism
Half-Arsery
Non-Binary pronouns
Outrage Culture (well past it's expiry date)
People shouting at the sky

...and plenty more I'm sure...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Linda Sarsour.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Dishonourable "arseliken" mention: Gadd Saad for inviting charlatan Deepak Chopra onto his show.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Shatterface wrote: Joint nominees: Nathan Rambukkana, Herbert Pimlot and Adria Joel of Wilfrid Laurier University.
Seconded.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

John Bolton, for being a raving nutter who is STILL heavily involved in US foreign police, even though he has contributed to many of the most disastrous overseas adventures of the US in the last few years.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Also Tariq Ramadan, for being a propagandist for the worst parts of islam, while slipping under the radar in the MeToo shenanigans even though he looks as guilty as Harvey Weinstein, taking advantage of his status as an "oppressed person".

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Cenk Uygur.

Naima Low.

The Guardian.

Craig Considine.

George Ciccierllo-Maher.

CJ Werleman.

"Johnny Spooner".

"Sacha Saeen".

Lily Allen.

Talib Qweli.

The Southern Poverty Law Center.

Owen Jones.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Oh yeah, just remembered.

Michael Isaacson - that "dead cops" anarchist professor. So many of these fucks I keep forgettin' 'em.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Was going to nominate The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) for this earlier - but appears it was actually a while back.
They never even apologised, and are still cunts.
A commuter wrongly accused of sexually assaulting a "well-known" actress after brushing past her at a train station has spoken of how “half a second turned into a year of hell”.

Mark Pearson said he felt like he had “undergone a form of mental torture sanctioned by the state” after he was charged over the alleged incident at Waterloo station in December 2014.

CCTV footage showed the 51-year-old walking through the station holding a newspaper in his left hand and with his right hand on his bag strap when he brushes past the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons.

The alleged victim later told police he had “penetrated” her and hit her on the shoulder - although footage showing he had never broken his stride.

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) were found to have deliberately slowed down the footage, which made it appear Mr Pearson had more time to assault the alleged victim.

Mr Pearson’s defence barrister Mark Bagshaw explained the footage had been slowed down from one frame per second to one frame per two seconds.

There were no witnesses or forensic evidence.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 67366.html

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Zinnia "stank pussy" Jones - for giving me "the fear"
Alex Jones (& Co.) - for almost destroying my mouse/keyboard on countless occasions
Dianne Abbot - ...add the four, carry the two...um...twelveteen fortyish niner and six fifths...and a quartum
Katie Hopkins - for all those solicited up-skirt shots (I only asked for them to troll her, now I can't eat lasagne)
Justicar - I enjoy twitter banter with Justi "too much" and might be gay because of it (according to the missus)

The Guardian - C'mon, Isis, storm their HQ and "enrich" the staff
Islam - the ideology, its followers, its apologists and everything about it
BMW - price gouging bastards
Spiders - eight legged cunts (I'm actually thinking of selling my house because of the wankers...not a joke!)

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

In no particular order.

David Lammy.
Guy Verhofstadt.
Anna Soubry.
J.K. Rowling.
My Landlord.
Kraut & Tea.
Kristi Winters.
Theresa May.
Owen Jones.
Laura Kuenssberg.
Gary Lineker.
Nicola Sturgeon.
Angela Merkel.
Jean Claude Juncker.
John McDonnell.
Vince Cable.
Tony Blair.
Keir Starmer.
Michael Gove.
James O'Brien.
Kevin Maguire.
Meryl Streep.
James Corden.
John Oliver.
Yasmin Alibhai-Brown.
Peter Mandleson.
Piers Morgan.
Benedict Cumberbatch.
Bob Geldof.
Emma Thompson.
Lily Allen.
Caroline Criado Perez.
Linda Sarsour.
Anita Sarkeesian.
Arsene Wenger.
Christiano Ronaldo.
Will i am.
Nicky Morgan.
Jess Phillips.
Justin Welby. (Archbishop of Canterbury)
Angus Robertson.
June Sarpong.
Diane Abbott.
Romesh Ranganathan.
Robert Peston.
Rebecca Long Bailey.
Paloma Faith.
Kevin Logan.
Thunderf00t.

That should be enough to be getting on with. :snooty:

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

As always, we're spoilt for choice, but I think all things considered, my vote goes to:-

Naima Low

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Oh yeah, another Cuntie I just remembered.

Munroe Bergdorf.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

George Bridges, because he’s a spineless lump of green snot.

I give Carrier a pass this year, because he’s suing that group of asshats and lulz negate any of the regular issues we may have with him.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Remember folks, your nominations mean very little without context. Knowing what they did, or their claim to fame means far more.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

mordacious1 wrote: George Bridges, because he’s a spineless lump of green snot.

I give Carrier a pass this year, because he’s suing that group of asshats and lulz negate any of the regular issues we may have with him.
Carrier doesn't mind any man having issues with him, just so long as they keep those issues to his face.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Linda Sarsour.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Thirded on Linda Sarsour - the more she goes under her hijab, the more she comes out of her shell as a thoroughly nasty piece of work. Would be, as she herself admits, 'just another white girl' were it not for the teflon-titanium 'muh islam makes me uh minority so don't you criticise me, racist' shield which has allowed her to get away with it for so long. This year, her efforts have included a nudge-nudge-wink-wink call to jihad against Trump, along with (let's face it, probable) allegations that she's been enabling the sexual abuse of a female employee. I think there was some anti-semitic shit somewhere, and then there was the pussy-hatted 'Women's March' thing, where she helped convince a load of retards that women's equality ought to be symbolised by the hijab. It would be top trolling were it not for the fact that Sarsour may well be deadly serious about it.

So yeah, she's a thoroughly poisonous cow who really does deserve a cuntie - which is fair do's, considering that she wanted to take Ayaan Hirsi Ali's away. Also, even the way Sarsour wears that hijab of hers bugs me - it makes it look like her face, pale and waxy enough as it is, is actually a mask, and one liable to slip off to reveal nothing but the crumpled fabric of her hijab beneath, like some ghastly Sapphire & Steel monstrosity.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

deLurch wrote: Remember folks, your nominations mean very little without context. Knowing what they did, or their claim to fame means far more.
Presumably Naima Lowe dressed herself the day this was taken. That's worth a nomination, isn't it?

https://thebadger14.files.wordpress.com ... 6/lowe.jpg

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I put up a lot of suggestions, however, my vote would be for Linda Sarsour as well.

She has a lot of influence and pull on many SocJus and regressive groups and individuals. If she falls, a lot of others are going to get damaged for backing her, i.e. Shaun King was defending her, and not believing a woman who accused her of covering up sexual harassment, only the other day. The Women's March movement would be damaged, as well.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote: Thirded on Linda Sarsour - the more she goes under her hijab, the more she comes out of her shell as a thoroughly nasty piece of work. Would be, as she herself admits, 'just another white girl' were it not for the teflon-titanium 'muh islam makes me uh minority so don't you criticise me, racist' shield which has allowed her to get away with it for so long. This year, her efforts have included a nudge-nudge-wink-wink call to jihad against Trump, along with (let's face it, probable) allegations that she's been enabling the sexual abuse of a female employee. I think there was some anti-semitic shit somewhere, and then there was the pussy-hatted 'Women's March' thing, where she helped convince a load of retards that women's equality ought to be symbolised by the hijab. It would be top trolling were it not for the fact that Sarsour may well be deadly serious about it.

So yeah, she's a thoroughly poisonous cow who really does deserve a cuntie - which is fair do's, considering that she wanted to take Ayaan Hirsi Ali's away. Also, even the way Sarsour wears that hijab of hers bugs me - it makes it look like her face, pale and waxy enough as it is, is actually a mask, and one liable to slip off to reveal nothing but the crumpled fabric of her hijab beneath, like some ghastly Sapphire & Steel monstrosity.
She's an apologist for Saudi Arabia and a fan of Louis Farrakhan (the leader of the infamous Nation of Islam, a group which even the SPLC calls heavily prejudiced, and a known anti-semite and all-around nutter). She blamed "the Jewish media" for her lack of popularity, all while being part of a project on antisemitism. She openly admits that she's siding with LGBT people only because both LGBT people and muslims are "marginalized" in the US in interviews with muslim homophobes (what happens if muslims were no longer "marginalized"?).

She's a muslim conservative in progressive clothes, someone who would gladly side against victims of Female Genital Mutilation or muslim women who don't want to wear any veil and on the side of the conservative muslim leaders who hate Jews, apostates, atheists, and "loose women". She's, at the very best, the muslim equivalent of loonies like Ann Coulter, if not worse. And yet the progressive circles gush over her being so "brave" as to challenge Donald Trump and wear the hijab.

It takes absolutely zero bravery to challenge Donald Trump or wear religious clothing in the US. The US are a country where the freedom to criticize a government or express oneself how one likes are safeguarded by the entire society. There's plenty to criticize, mock and satirize about Trump, and you CAN do it freely. Everybody does it, and I don't see why Sarsour should be praised for being so special, especially since she's no better than Trump when it comes to being a shit-stirring troll, and the only thing better about her than Donald Trump is that she's not in any position of power whatsoever (and hopefully she will never be).

The leftist praise for Sarsour is a spit in the face of all the ACTUALLY brave muslim and ex-muslim women who dares to criticize islam for its authoritarian rules, risking their own freedom and lives in the process. I consider myself to be a social democrat, and if I were American I'd vote for the Democratic Party, and I'd have supported Bernie Sanders and yes, even Hillary Clinton (only when she competed against Trump). But Sanders treating Sarsour as a hero is sickening.

feathers

Post by feathers »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:55 am
Shatterface wrote: Joint nominees: Nathan Rambukkana, Herbert Pimlot and Adria Joel of Wilfrid Laurier University.
Seconded.
Most certainly, yes. Not the most influential, but highly characteristic of the trouble we're in.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Linda Sarsour is a tough one to top but just for the sake of introducing another candidate that could possibly run jointly with Zinnia Jones there is Riley "Fuck Me or You are a Bigot" Dennis.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

deLurch wrote: Remember folks, your nominations mean very little without context. Knowing what they did, or their claim to fame means far more.
Linda Sarsour.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

For existing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Satisfied now?

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

The denizens of the Slymepit, because the Fascist Tit has declared "Cunts, you're all a bunch of cunts."

feathers

Post by feathers »

The FT, cuz he did dun stealin' our flags.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

He stole my hearts.

Malky

Post by Malky »

For me has to be Sarsour - thoroughly nasty bitch

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

Another vote for Sarsour

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

This thread is for nominations only. Poll will go up next year.

clownshoe

Post by clownshoe »

I nominate clownshoe.
The Slymepit is my safe space.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Is it too late to suggest Paul "Oolon Promoter" Mason - he seems to be piping up every now and again.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Closing for noms. Will create poll sometime soon.