The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
mordacious1

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by mordacious1 »

MarcusAu wrote: Everyone here seems conspicuously quiet in regards to John McAfee...
Did he have any dirt on Hillary?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Remember, it's against the rules to compare this to how Jews were treated during the rise of Hitler...

https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/fbi-tears ... ds-devine/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Everyone here seems conspicuously quiet in regards to John McAfee...
He was a bit of a pop idol back in the day in high tech. Then he went cray-cray and started breaking laws. I'm not surprised he's croaked after all the booze, blow, and cheap second-world whores he's done.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Remember, it's against the rules to compare this to how Jews were treated during the rise of Hitler...

https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/fbi-tears ... ds-devine/
More like what they did to political opponents. Complain about Hitler after a few too many in the Kneipe, rail against Nazi injustices from your pulpit, and the Gestapo showed up at your door in the middle of the night. After a few months, when you returned from Buchenwald, your friends, colleagues and neighbors would take one look at your wrecked body and dead eyes, and not even think about speaking out.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I thought that news had already gone viral.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Joy Reid 'interviewed' (sic) Christopher Rufo last night:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Oops -- wrong link:

John D

Post by John D »

I'm white yall.... I'm white yall.... I white-aty white.... Cause I'm white yall!

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Oops -- wrong link:

The black folks are gonna hate it when us white folks decide we are a "special" identity too. This will happen soon.... I expect before the end of the Biden presidency. It is inevitable. We will need to move through this chaotic space before we can find a new stable place to land. Almost every one of my friends is done with this race shit. Our children are brain-washed by the schools/media and family bonds are being ripped apart. The white hold-outs are the true leftists and naïve children who watch Rachael Madow every night... etc. There are millions of us... and we are done with the nonsense.

Of course, in every field but sports and music, whites kick fucking ass.... especially if you include Jews into the club. Asians are also not too shabby in the US. The new racism. It's gonna be a wild ride!

I predict a new coalition within the next few years... Normal people vs. the chimps.

You read it here first.... haha.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Embeded in the present-- are the seeds which might grow into that more-segregated future. These are loose ramblings.. not a clear thesis...

The prison system, for example, is already sorted by race. I read somewhere that California's prison system only held, like 5,000 prisoners, around the time Johnny Cash sang at Folsom. The prisoners were predominately white. And number of prisoners was small-enough... that the prisoners were generally known-to each-other by reputation or very-few degrees of separation.

By 1986, California held 50,000 prisoners, tripling to 176,000 by 2006. Many more flavors than white. So the racial segregation and prison-gang problem/solution was a reaction to the prisoners becoming 'strangers' to each-other. They sorted into racial sub-groups... to govern their own ranks... and to regulate the 'diplomatic' interactions between groups. And the racial gangs have informal diplomatic-relations with the guards... trading favors to obtain things the guards or prisoners want. Such as guards warning gangs when an especially-dangerous person is being placed among them. Or one racial-gang punishing their own member-- for attacking a member of another gang-- to prevent an all-out race-war between gangs.

==

Another current example-- which could morph into a wider social order-- is the ways that different social classes manage integration. I see a (partial) colorblindness at the lowly level... dirtbag juggalo-tier people... they all seem to know they're the same trash. Equally-poor worker-bee people... such as recent immigrants working in the back-of-house in restaurants-- know they're all on the same team. Whether they're chinese or mexican or paki. And the business-travel class... the Buttigiegs at the New York Times and Corporate Advertising Agency and TED Talk and State University Board Of Regents... are largely an in-group, too. The latter group may be racially diverse... but there seems to be a neutering-process where everyone learns the in-group code, to signal they dis-associate with their origins... and are loyal to their class-hive. My speculation is-- that we'll see vestiges of these juggalo/worker-bee/buttigieg group-initiation processes... evolve into full-blown institutional initiation processes... Like maybe you'll can be the 'wrong' race to join a certain club... but you gotta get the right FACE TATTOO to prove you're on-the-team.

==

Last example: For decades, there was a 'white' comedy club circuit, and a 'black' one... organically emerged. There were black comedians whose audience base was the whites, not the blacks. Other blacks -only- performed in the black circuit. Some white comedians stuck to the white circuit-- some did substantial time in the black circuit, had a substantial fan base there. Similar patterns exist in other areas-- such as music scenes. Long ago, my rap group was 'white' and we mostly played in the 'white' venues... but we played alongside some Really Black performers-- such as Jamaican reggae guys with a large white pothead following. ...what I'm trying to say is... nobody was oblivious about who the 'Home' and 'Away' team was.

In downtown Manhattan-- there was an active black & hispanic skinhead subculture-- attending 'hardcore' punk & metal shows. I can easily see such divisions becoming More the norm, than they already are. Places which we're used-to seeing as belong to 'everybody'... becoming the un-official (or official!) domain of one race. Like Chinatown would still be a tourist attraction-- but it overtly becomes policed by-and-for the Chinese residents/ everybody else has to follow their rules... avoid giving offense, 'or else'. Same if you enter a 'white' courtroom or drive down a 'black' road.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: The black folks are gonna hate it when us white folks decide we are a "special" identity too.
Most importantly, we all need to find out what our special purpose is for.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

What's up with the hands? I was checking out her floaters.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

What's going on under those stripes?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Maybe they shouldn't have epsteined McAfee. Maybe they should have considered how the IT guys would react to Their Guy getting snuffed.

Check out the URL on this NBC news link:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/john ... s-n1272176

archive:

https://archive.is/https://www.nbcnews. ... s-n1272176

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Service Dog wrote: Maybe they shouldn't have epsteined McAfee. Maybe they should have considered how the IT guys would react to Their Guy getting snuffed.

Check out the URL on this NBC news link:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/john ... s-n1272176

archive:

https://archive.is/https://www.nbcnews. ... s-n1272176
link works just fine ... I do not see what you are getting at .. WHOA!!! :o :o :o

OMFG! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ahahahahaha!

*breathe*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

To those who say the blood of patriots is water, that um, you need an F-15 or a nuke to take-on the govt.

I say good luck operating your military industrial complex without cell phones, the internet, the touchscreen and electronic door locks in your car. Without laptops, without the COMPUTERS CONNECTED TO PIPELINES AND MEAT PACKING PLANTS AND HOSPITALS.

Without the high-speed trading floors of your stock markets. Good luck with your Epson Inkjet Printer to print a list of 16 critical infrastructures which Putin isn't allowed-to... you know the thing. Without your THEY LIVE 24-hour news propaganda transmitters, Dominion voting machines, or McDonald's shake machines.

Who runs Bartertown?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:23 am
Joy Reid 'interviewed' (sic) Christopher Rufo last night
Ibram X. Kendi Now Claims He Is Not A Critical Race Theorist

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/24/ib ... -theorist/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: How can Japan's inflation be 0.3% when its deficit is 240% of GDP?
Service Dog wrote: ↑
...The specific-to-Japan answer is that Japan is a rather unique form of crony capitalism: there's the deal which is presented to the outside observer/ and the backroom handshake deal between govt & business... in which they cover for each-other like the murderers in Hitchcock's 'Strangers On A Train'. If MMT proponents want to replicate Japan's ULTRA-RIGHT-WING RACIAL ETHNO-NATIONALISM model-- then they've got some 'splainin to do to all the tree-hugging Bernie Bros who think Hitler Was Bad.
Toshiba Shareholders Vote To Oust Chairman In Rare Blow To Management

"Rebukes of corporate leaders in Japan are rare, but on Friday, shareholders of Toshiba - one of Japan's most important and most well-known tech giants - voted to oust Chairman of the Board Osamu Nagayama (along with a member of the board's audit committee) after an independent investigation uncovered that the company had wrongly colluded with other insiders to try and influence last year's board selection.

The vote comes just months after Toshiba investors backed Singapore-based hedge fund Effissimo Capital Management's call for a probe into the 2020 annual general meeting, in what was also considered a landmark vote.

Nagayama’s ouster is a "hugely shocking result for Japan’s business scene," according to Shin Ushijima, the president of Japan Corporate Governance Network.

According to Bloomberg, ahead of last year's AGM, Toshiba's management worked with Japanese public officials to improperly sway the vote. A 139-page report this month by three independent investigators elected by Toshiba's stock holders to explore the issue. Nagayama responded to the report by saying the board "sincerely accepted" the report's findings and would work to restore trust.

Corporate governance experts said the ouster sends a message to management at other Japanese firms.

“This AGM sent a clear signal to directors in Japan that shareholders will hold them accountable not just for attending meetings, but for running an effective board,” said Nicholas Benes, head of the nonprofit Board Director Training Institute of Japan. It’s “extremely rare” for director candidates backed by the company not to be elected in Japan, he said.

One analyst said the vote would help bolster trust in the company's management.

"This is a bullish outcome," said Travis Lundy, a special-situations analyst who publishes on Smartkarma. "Nagayama-san did not perpetrate the wrongdoing uncovered but the idea that the board chair has to be responsible for committee failures is key, and the fact that shareholders made sure he was responsible is very important. It shows that shareholders matter."

The big question now is whether the assertiveness exhibited by shareholders of Toshiba, a majority of whom are foreigners, will be mirrored by shareholders of other Japanese firms.Japanese firms "should take this as a wake-up call and realize what shareholders are capable of doing," said Atsushi Osanai, a professor at the prestigious Waseda University in Tokyo.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/tos ... management

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: I'm white yall.... I'm white yall.... I white-aty white.... Cause I'm white yall!
You might want to try the back version...

...it's longer.

Anyone thinking of reading the book?

He doesn't say it here - but in his interview with Andrew Sullivan - Murray he stress the point - that if you are an individual with high intelligence - you should be grateful because it was not something you did for yourself.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Joe Rogan on elevator-gate...

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu wrote: Anyone thinking of reading the book?

He doesn't say it here - but in his interview with Andrew Sullivan - Murray he stress the point - that if you are an individual with high intelligence - you should be grateful because it was not something you did for yourself.
I am about a third of the way through already. Fantastic.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Preliminary government report on UFOs released:

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/document ... 210625.pdf

tl;dr: they're real, there's a ton of them, and they have no idea what they are.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Preliminary government report on UFOs released:

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/document ... 210625.pdf

tl;dr: they're real, there's a ton of them, and they have no idea what they are.
There are more things in heaven and earth...

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote:

Anyone thinking of reading the book?
My copy arrived yesterday, but I'm still working through the one before - Human Diversity

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A local woo peddler, Herbs and Roots Holistic Healing Services, was offering
- 30 minute ionic foot detox
- 30 minute Chi-Machine

I asked on FB:
Do you have an Orgone Accumulator?

They replied:
We have infrared treatment. No orgone yet …

I know, I'm going to Hell.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Trigger warning.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: A local woo peddler, Herbs and Roots Holistic Healing Services, was offering
- 30 minute ionic foot detox
- 30 minute Chi-Machine

I asked on FB:
Do you have an Orgone Accumulator?

They replied:
We have infrared treatment. No orgone yet …

I know, I'm going to Hell.
Not Reich now, I hope.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Awesome.

"A Pennsbury, Pennsylvania taxpayer who is also a former Pennsbury school board member, blasted district board members for editing out public comments made a past meeting that were in opposition to Critical Race Theory.

The man pushing back on the Pennsbury school board is Simon Campbell. He and other citizens have been pushing back on Critical Race Theory and have called for the firing of Pennsbury’s Director of Equity & Diversity Cherrissa Gibson."

https://ladyliberty1885.com/2021/06/25/ ... ce-theory/

John D

Post by John D »

FYI - Brett and Heather have moved to Odysee.

https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/Evo ... R1dx7dEpRR

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I don't think the Biden admin has the slightest understanding-- that Rosa Parks riding in the front of the bus-- is overwhelmingly-popular in this country.

But some PZ Myers lookalike showing his Muscato to pre-pubescent girls is faaaaaaar less accepted.

Somebody's gonna get lynched over this shit-- and Joe & Kamala will try to paint the bashers as identical to hooded klansmen.

And it will backfire so hard-- the woke-pandering politicians won't know what hit them.

What if the women in that video-- beat the PZ Muscato into a coma? Would Lady Gaga do a pride concert for the poor poor victim of transphobia?

Would Don Lemon gamble his career on solidarity with his LGBTQ+ "sister".

In the video-- the homo with the moustache-- took an impromptu stand on behalf of the penis-flasher.

But, as the video goes viral, I wonder if he's re-considering doing-so: 'Maybe I shoulda kept my mouth shut & stayed out of it?'

Mencius Moldbug advocates for rightwingers to comply with the prevailing left-tard regime. Moldbug sez that Rittenhouses or January 6 protesters will be made-an-example-of... brutally punished to discourage such resistance. And used as a pretext to crackdown on peaceful rightwing dissent. So the correct strategy is to outwardly comply & grill in the backyard while rome burns.

But this video makes me wonder whether there are certain pockets in our culture-- specific scenarios-- where the prevailing conventional wisdom would be just-fine with full-on sharia-law vigilante Outrage. Such as a group of women mobbing a Muscato to protect little girls.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Fuck Andrew Barr

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Take your pick, Hawkwind:

or St Kate of the Bush with Klute:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: FYI - Brett and Heather have moved to Odysee.

https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/Evo ... R1dx7dEpRR
Wir sind auf Odysee, und keiner weißt wohin die Reise geht.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: Take your pick, Hawkwind:

or St Kate of the Bush with Klute:

Dear Leader would definitely pick Hawkwind.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Space Ritual was one of my first-purchased albums, after The Best of Cream, Th History of Eric Clapton, and Electric Warrior, at least. There were a few more in there too (Court of the Crimson King, Close to the Edge, Tommy), but I don't remember the ordering that well...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I discovered Hot Rize this week, and Red Knuckles & the Trailblazers.

At the fashion shoot-- a millennial girlwoman muzak'd the studio with cloying tween pop, until the make-up artisté complained & requested Cherrone.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I bought Cerrone 3 as a teenager in France.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Nothing tops Latvian rockabilly, though.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bill Burr on drums.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Bill Burr on drums.
I see Matt Gaetz. Or a Thunderbirds marionette. Same difference. With DB Cooper on guitar. Meryl Streep on bass.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Er, I think that's actually Henry from Eraserhead.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha - My brother's bar band is better than "Latvian Rockabilly"... haha. But, they are fun to watch and I would have a few drinks in the bar if they were playing...

I enjoyed the poetic and oddly worshipful "Peregrine".

I really enjoyed the latest Charles Murray book "Facing Reality".

Now I am diving into "The Lord of the Rings" on audio. Such a delightful book. One of my favorite books for sure. Great imagery, rustic British style characters, just enough "magic" to make things interesting. Really. I think there is no equal in fantasy writing.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Glad you enjoyed Baker's book - it's really a fantastic example of English Pastoral.

I've just begun Facing Reality - maybe 10 pages so far - and it seems good to me so far.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Is the version of LotR you're listening too read by Rob Inglis? He's pretty damn good.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: I've just begun Facing Reality...
About time. Though I've heard either the thing itself or facing it is overrated.

In other news - it appears Edward de Bono has been taken off the board. Some think it was in some kind of lateral move.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I read Facing Reality today. The striking example in it (Ch.5, pg.82, I think) that had not occurred to me before is that if a population has an IQ with a mean one standard deviation lower than the normed results, and if candidates are required for a job that requires an IQ of 135+, then only one in each hundred qualified applicants will be from that population. That simple fact makes it hard to imagine top jobs being won by members of that group in proportion to their numbers in the general population. Murray points out that in his view, the US job market is definitely biased - in favour of minorities other than Asians.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A dark, engrossing take on behind-the-scenes of Reality TV -- and personality disorders, too -- Unreal.

For some reason, they promoted it as goofy, but it's not.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Amazon has an interesting search engine, donchathink?

Big Bezos is watching.png
(176.12 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote: Is the version of LotR you're listening too read by Rob Inglis? He's pretty damn good.
Yes. Rob Inglis. Very well read... especially for a book with so many characters

John D

Post by John D »

screwtape wrote: I read Facing Reality today. The striking example in it (Ch.5, pg.82, I think) that had not occurred to me before is that if a population has an IQ with a mean one standard deviation lower than the normed results, and if candidates are required for a job that requires an IQ of 135+, then only one in each hundred qualified applicants will be from that population. That simple fact makes it hard to imagine top jobs being won by members of that group in proportion to their numbers in the general population. Murray points out that in his view, the US job market is definitely biased - in favour of minorities other than Asians.
The other interesting thing about distributions is that the male distribution has a larger standard deviation than the female distribution. The data for IQ is forced into a distribution where 100 is the mean and 15 points is the standard deviation. The actual base testing data is essentially set into this distribution. Both males and females have a mean of about 100 points. The standard deviation for the whole US population is set to 15 points, but men and women are different. The male standard deviation is significantly larger. So, you will find many more male idiots as well as many more male geniuses. This fact means that there will be many more men who are qualified for very high performance occupations.

I sometimes get a little freaked out by the whole IQ discussion. One of my best friends is a Uni professor with a 145 IQ. One of my other best friends is an IT analyst with a 140 IQ. I have never been tested for IQ formally, but I have a technical Masters Degree and I graduated with a 4.0 GPA. I guess I must have an IQ of 120 or better. Both my kids have masters degrees and graduated in the top of their class. My wife just has an Associates degree, but she did get straight A grades. Further, I work with all technical people who have STEM BS and Masters (sometimes Doctorate) degrees. All my neighbors are engineers and doctors and lawyers.

Sometimes I fool myself into thinking my life is average. Some things snap me back to reality. Things like "Man on the Street" interviews... or watching "Judge Judy"... or Interactions with random people.

Anyway. I realize I live in a high IQ bubble. Very strange.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Amazon has an interesting search engine, donchathink?

Big Bezos is watching.png
I don't know whether anyone has their thumb on the scale here, but as a long-time former Amazonian, the search function has ALWAYS been completely shitty, truly crappy.

Having said that, "When Harry Became Sally" is still censored, even though the summary isn't.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=when+harry+became+sally

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

BLM takes a black tranny city council member hostage for 2 hours, blathering racist verbal abuse. Tranny calls the BLM people 'white supremacy' and demands Chipotle, before giving-in to demands, signing a statement under duress. A Little Horse makes a guest appearance...

full report: https://conservativeus.com/videos-blm-t ... -coverage/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: I read Facing Reality today.
I thought you were flaunting your right-tail IQ, until I saw the book is only 157 pages, and Murray in the introduction says it can be read in an evening or two. I spread it out over two, heat wave time-killing sessions in front of the swamp cooler.
That simple fact makes it hard to imagine top jobs being won by members of that group in proportion to their numbers in the general population. Murray points out that in his view, the US job market is definitely biased - in favour of minorities other than Asians.
Ensures that, aside from the most very gifted, every matriculated or employed black in America is in over their head. Which helps no one but makes everyone resentful and miserable. Notable that the only exception to this rule was in the military, which is exempt from Griggs v. Duke Power.

Covered a lot of ground found in The Bell Curve, but my guess it will, in contrast to the earlier book, be largely ignored by the Woke Left. With the growing resistance to CRT and 'anti-racism', the True Believers can't afford to debate and must instead go balls to the wall on 'systemic racism' ispe dixit.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: BLM takes a black tranny city council member hostage for 2 hours, blathering racist verbal abuse. Tranny calls the BLM people 'white supremacy' and demands Chipotle, before giving-in to demands, signing a statement under duress.
I would've said, 'No problem, I'll sign. Does it have to be written in ink, or is it okay if I use lead?'