Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Steersman

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote:
You going to defend the nuttiness on the right? "Doctor" Sheri Tenpenny who insisted that covid vaccines were turning people into magnets?

https://globalnews.ca/news/7934660/magn ... ctor-ohio/
The difference, Steers, is that-- unlike you & the Atlantic link you offered-- I never defended that magnet nonsense in the first place.
Pray tell, where exactly did I and the Atlantic article actually "defend that magnet nonsense"? I'll wait ... :roll:
Service Dog wrote: You ask whether I'm "going to defend the nuttiness on the right". I'm not! Your entire thesis-- that I blindly defend the nuttiness on the right-- is based on a false premise.
Is it a "false premise" that you were throwing stones at Colbert and Encyclopedia Britannica? No doubt Colbert himself has some blind spots and biases of his own. But is he more or less on the money when it comes to "truthiness" on the right? That too many on the right - yourself included - are far too quick to throw stones at sources like Britannica? As Wolchover put it, "the most scholarly of encyclopedias, according to Britannica's own Wikipedia page".

Though more than a few on the left also do the same particularly when it comes to Wikipedia. Gratifying to see that you're ready to use it for such things as The Onion debate. Would be even nicer if you were a bit more discerning in your criticisms of it, bit more willing to consider my own criticisms of them. Particularly since I spent some $175 [US] for professional editing services to give it a tune-up:

https://medium.com/@steersmann/wikipedi ... 0901a22da2

It's a great site and useful tool but some very problematic if not pervasive biases therein. That won't, or can't, change until more people hold their feet to the fire.
Service Dog wrote: And then-- a complete non sequitur, but a surprise to no one-- you veer back into your Idée Fixe...
You all ready to concede that the standard biological definitions for the sexes are based on having functional gonads of either of two types?
You're so fired-up to rehash your same old tired shit... that you forget I CONCEDED THIS EXACT POINT AND TRIED TO AGREE WITH YOU earlier this year.

I stand corrected; mea culpa; shoot me at dawn.

It was late and I didn't have time to check back and see your exact phrasing. Partly why I put in the "you all" to cast my net a little wider. But I've explicitly acknowledged - several times - that you're commendably ready to read at least that writing on the wall. Might help if you were a bit more vocal in supporting that position when it's being disputed by people like Hunny Bunny, Matt, and Fafnir. Getting well past the time where people need to be taking a stand in favour of science and reason and logic, of letting the chips fall where they may.
Service Dog wrote: Yet you-- repeatedly!-- persist at falsely-attributing to me disagreement on this point, always followed by attacking my character with all sorts of cognitive bias claims.
Rather clearly evident; sticking out like a sore thumb. You're so ready to throw stones at Wikipedia, Colbert, Britannica, & the author of that Atlantic article that you're unable, or unwilling, to see where they have a point or two - cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But maybe some evidence of a few changes in the wind ...
Service Dog wrote: You are synonymous with monotony.
You're a bit of a broken record yourself at times ...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote:
Service Dog wrote: ↑
The difference, Steers, is that-- unlike you & the Atlantic link you offered-- I never defended that magnet nonsense in the first place.
Pray tell, where exactly did I and the Atlantic article actually "defend that magnet nonsense"? I'll wait ... :roll:
No. That's not what I was asserting. My point was that you associated yourself with the Atlantic link, by posting it & citing it as authoritative.

Which is very different-- from the complete lack of any connection between that magnet nonsense & me. You attempted to associate me with something which has NOTHING to do with me. You've fabricated a hoax, and that's not a legitimate way to argue.
too many on the right - yourself included - are far too quick to throw stones at sources like Britannica?
Nope. I did no such thing. I merely chuckled that your Atlantic link touted Britannica... after the many times over the years... when you had posted a link comparing Britanicca unfavorably to Wikipedia. The humor in that juxtaposition is perfectly simple & clear.
Might help if you were a bit more vocal in supporting that position when it's being disputed by people like Hunny Bunny, Matt, and Fafnir
Yeah. It would fucking help your crusade if others joined you. But I tried to give you your due... and your response was to keep sniping at me like an opponent/ rather than check to see if I was on your side.
It was late and I didn't have time to check back and see your exact phrasing. Partly why I put in the "you all" to cast my net a little wider.
You don't distinguish between allies & opponents: Ready. FIRE! Aim. So, go right-ahead & keep-counting me as foe. I want nothing to do with you-- you're socially-dysfunctional. You're a weird kid who the other kids avoid/ and anyone who offers a break to the outcast/ soon finds-out those other kids had the right idea.

I agreed with your point about the 'standard biological definition' of the sexes. But I also applaud Fafnir for catching you-- conceding the immense real-world limit on your stupid definition-- when you referred to Hunny Bunny & other "women"... using the word "woman" just-like a normal real-world human does. <--That's the position where I dwell.

Don't waste your time & mine trying to drag me over to your Gender Studies department. Go fight your battle against the actual Feminazi usurpers to your throne.
You're so ready to throw stones at .... the author of that Atlantic article that you're unable, or unwilling, to see where they have a point or two
Nope. You're just throwing another allegation at me, with no evidence, to see if it will stick.

In reality-- I have a long, intimate affinity for the author of that Atlantic article. He was a co-founder of SPY magazine. And, in the late 1980's, before I ever set foot in NYC, I was smitten with SPY. SPY was written from the point of view of a snarky, jaded, hip tastemaker-- privy to all the 'Inside Dope' about NYC. I read SPY the way Bart Simpson & Milhouse read MAD Magazine... in a 1996 episode:

Bart: “My God, the MAD Magazine Special Edition! They only put out 16 of these a year.”
Milhouse: “Boy, they’re really socking it to that Spiro Agnew guy. He must work there or something.”

When, way back in the '80's, SPY declared Donald Trump to be a 'short-fingered vulgarian' a teenage version of me trusted that assessment & added it to my own repertoire of opinions. I was a kid trying to prepare myself-- to oneday become an NYC sophisticate. (Similar Jay Gatsby inventing himself!)

So that's where my affinities were-- back when Trump first won the 2016 GOP primary. At that time-- the other co-founder of SPY-- Graydon Carter-- re-visited his decades as a leading critic of the short fingered vulgarian-- continuing to savage Trump-- and, at that time, my bias was in-favor of Carter.

You can't read minds, Steers. Your guesses are flat-out wrong.

Behold!, as time unfolds & new information emerges... I'm quite capable of adjusting my opinion & admit when I was wrong.

I'm quite-unlike the slurs you fire off against me & everyone-else, Steers.

Friendly fire, collateral damage, no trigger discipline, intentional trollish sabotage, good-faith incompetence? I don't care what your motives are. You just suck.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Meanwhile, across the turkey-table...

So... that's the current state of The Atlantic. If they're gonna preach against 'conspiracy theory' crap in 2021... they should start by owing all their own 2017 un-truths... up in Steer's link.

Link to full text:

https://archive.md/PSUxP

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Meanwhile, across the turkey-table...
The substance-abusing daughter of Erica Jong, riding her mom's cachet to pander drivel that she put in only slightly more effort than Becky Booze used to for her weekly sporadic Popular Mechanics articles.

If I got miss Jong-Fast across a holiday dinner table, in ten minutes I could either make her cry and/or throw food at me.

Roll d8, +1 mod for candlelight, and the phenomonon of a male actually asserting himself also gets her wet.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Service Dog wrote: ↑
No. That's not what I was asserting. My point was that you associated yourself with the Atlantic link, by posting it & citing it as authoritative.
Haven’t the foggiest idea what you’re “asserting” – doubt you do either.

But what you SAID was, “unlike you & the Atlantic link you offered-- I never defended that magnet nonsense in the first place” – a rather clear suggestion if not quite pointed assertion that both I and the Atlantic article were “defending magnet nonsense”. Hence my question.

But maybe that’s just sloppy English on your part ...
Service Dog wrote:
too many on the right - yourself included - are far too quick to throw stones at sources like Britannica?
Nope. I did no such thing. I merely chuckled that your Atlantic link touted Britannica... after the many times over the years... when you had posted a link comparing Britannica unfavorably to Wikipedia.
What self-serving horse crap. Or short or drug-addled memory as the link I had posted had rather clearly and extensively compared Wikipedia favourably to Britannica:
That page contains a comprehensive list of studies undertaken to assess the accuracy of the crowd-sourced encyclopedia since its founding 10 years ago. Of course, if you find yourself on this page, you might worry that the list itself may not be trustworthy. Well, the good news is that almost all those studies tell us that it probably is. In 2005, the peer-reviewed journal Nature asked scientists to compare Wikipedia's scientific articles to those in Encyclopaedia Britannica—"the most scholarly of encyclopedias," according to its own Wiki page. ....

And last year, a study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology found that Wikipedia had the same level of accuracy and depth in its articles about 10 types of cancer as the Physician Data Query, a professionally edited database maintained by the National Cancer Institute. The self-described "free encyclopedia that anyone can edit" has fared similarly well in most other studies comparing its accuracy to conventional encyclopedias, including studies by The Guardian, PC Pro, Library Journal, the Canadian Library Association, and several peer-reviewed academic studies. ....

With more than three million English-language entries [2011; now over 6 million], Wikipedia very often wins our preference by default.
https://www.livescience.com/32950-how-a ... pedia.html

You might try getting your head out of your arse and learn to read for comprehension.
Service Dog wrote:
It was late and I didn't have time to check back and see your exact phrasing. Partly why I put in the "you all" to cast my net a little wider.
You don't distinguish between allies & opponents: Ready. FIRE! Aim. So, go right-ahead & keep-counting me as foe. ....
Of course I do so "distinguish". Though someone once suggested that the only “friend” that will go to the wall with you is the “Truth”.

But that you agreed with me on one point is hardly a get-out-of-jail-free card.
Service Dog wrote: But I also applaud Fafnir for catching you-- conceding the immense real-world limit on your stupid definition-- when you referred to Hunny Bunny & other "women"... using the word "woman" just-like a normal real-world human does. <--That's the position where I dwell.
I probably used scare quotes around “woman” to suggest that the word was being used in a nominal sense, “for reference purposes only”. Hunny Bunny and other “women” may not actually qualify as such if we’re starting from the premise, from the standard definition by which “woman” means “adult human female”.

I posted this for you before but you apparently or probably didn’t read it or it didn’t register:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scare_quotes
Service Dog wrote:
You're so ready to throw stones at .... the author of that Atlantic article that you're unable, or unwilling, to see where they have a point or two
Nope. You're just throwing another allegation at me, with no evidence, to see if it will stick.
More self-serving horse-crap. You rather clearly made quite extensive comments about both the Atlantic article and its author that were largely if not entirely just snarky, biased, entirely unevidenced, and/or plainly unjustified. While being totally clueless – deaf, dumb, and stupid – about the many criticisms it made of those on the left including academia and various social constructionists. As I had pointed out since your eyes probably glazed over when you read those passages. If you got that far.
Service Dog wrote: Friendly fire, collateral damage, no trigger discipline, intentional trollish sabotage, good-faith incompetence? I don't care what your motives are. You just suck.
You should talk. Or maybe you shouldn’t. Or should learn to put brain in gear before putting mouth in motion.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Today-- Rekieta Law livestreamed an interview with Rittenhouse trial witness Nathan DeBruin-- a Kenosha resident & citizen-photojournalist-- whose photographs were used as evidence in the trial.

Although called as a Prosecution witness, DeBruin's trial testimony hurt the case against Rittenhouse-- when he testified that the prosecutors had summoned deBruin to their office & encouraged him to change his sworn testimony. <--which would be witness tampering.

At that point in the trial, the prosecutor's questions became combative toward their own witness-- and the appearance of bullying the witness was compounded by the witness's speech impediment & autism-like demeanor. The witness held-up well against the Prosector's questioning-- he managed to convey frustration at the Prosecutor repeatedly twisting his words/ while still remaining cool & cooperative.

In today's livestream-- deBruin described the pre-trial meeting in the Prosecutors' office: ADA Binger showed deBruin a blurry photo of a man & asked if deBruin could identify him. DeBruin said he could not. Then Binger said the man in the photo was Ziminski. Then Binger picked-up the photo again-- and asked DeBruin who it depicted. DeBruin acknowledged [I'm paraphrasing]-- 'you just told me that is Ziminski'. Then Binger said, 'So... do you want to change your sworn testimony to identify that as Ziminsky?' deBruin declined to do-so. deBruin testified under oath that he felt pressured. Binger is also the prosecutor in the trial of Ziminsky-- which is scheduled for January 2022. Binger has named deBruin as a witness in that trial.

Today's livestream really sizzled my brain-- regarding the implications of changing one's sworn testimony. Doing-so... even in an good-hearted attempt to provide more clarity & truth for the record... can be used by an opposing lawyer... as a cudgel... to impeach your honesty & accuracy. Nasty!

The first half hour of the livestream is a pleasant conversation, getting to know the photographer. He seems very pure-of-heart. Then there's a vivid (and therefore kinda-intersting) telling of his firsthand close-up perspective on the shootings. (He says Huber hit Kyle with the skateboard once-- before Kyle fell to the ground, a detail largely-overlooked in the trial testimony.) I think the witness-tampering description occurs around 30 or 34 minutes into the livestream. Around 50 mins-- there's another intriguing anecdote-- about a man in a suit/ claiming to be a lawyer from LA/ who approached deBruin in the courthouse prior to his testimony-- urging deBruin to testify a certain-way about whether he had actually told the police he saw Gaige Grosskuitz (or was it Ziminski?) had a gun. Who the fuck was that guy & what was his agenda?

Then the kid (actually he's in his mid-30's, but he seems autistically young) describes his PTSD from witnessing the shootings, and his post-trial hardship... as a woman approached him in a big box store where he works-- and screeched at him that he 'supported a murderer'. deBruin has had to take leave from his job, without pay. He has attempted to start a Go Fund Me, but Go Fund Me has not approved his application.

I didn't find much further-value in the livestream... after deBruin left & the usual gang of lawyers zoomed-in. They did not contribute much (this time).

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: ... the witness's speech impediment & autism-like demeanor.
ADA Fatty Arbuckle seemed totally clueless to the obvious, that de Bruin was on the spectrum. I loved how Arbuckle sneers, "you omitted those details, yet you felt it important to tell the police that the overturned porta-potty smelled bad." de bruin: "It did."

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Quick, light the "Steers-signal" :P

That fat cunt Dillahunty will rue the day...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote: Quick, light the "Steers-signal" :P
:)

Thanks for the heads-up. Though I hope you realize that you're helping me in my "battle against the actual Feminazi usurpers to [my] throne" - as Service Dog poetically if inaccurately put it recently ... ;)

But looks like an interesting read though one I'll have to put on the back-burner for a bit. However, while I generally support the efforts of that Women's Human Rights Campaign, I think there are a number of proverbial flies in the ointment, some quite serious if not fatal flaws that are likely to vitiate their best efforts if not come back to bite them on the arse.

In particular the definition they seem to endorse and which is promoted by the UN:
Sex is defined by the United Nations as “the physical and biological characteristics that distinguish males from females.’’
But the question is, WHICH biological characteristics? Aye, there's the rub. Particularly as most "women" rather desperately refuse to accept the standard biological definitions for the sexes based on having functional gonads.

Somewhat similar is the UN's definition for gender:
Gender refers to “the roles, behaviors, activities, and attributes that a given society at a given time considers appropriate for men and women… These attributes, opportunities and relationships are socially constructed and are learned through socialization processes.’’ (Gender Equality Glossary, UN Women).
Some evidence that those "behaviours", in particular, are not simply "socially constructed", that many of them are, to a greater or lesser extent, determined by various innate biological factors that are more or less unique to the sexes. "maoist feminist sociologists" don't seem to have learned much from the general failure of various marxist revolutions.
Bhurzum wrote: https://twitter.com/Matt_Dillahunty/sta ... 0513266693

That fat cunt Dillahunty will rue the day...
Indeed. He, along with far too many others, may well have his heart in the right place, but his head seems to be well up his arse; good intentions, roads to hell and all that.

Ran across this the other day - courtesy of a tweet by Hunny Bunny - "a website dedicated to feminist transgender women in the UK":

https://www.stephsplace.uk/

I actually have some sympathy for some of their arguments or at least for their plights. However, the problem is of course that their "delusions" more or less necessitates a claim that "sex is a spectrum" - which "useful idiots" like Dillahunty promote - which leads to the corruption of biology - Lysenkoism in a nutshell.
My sex is a trans woman - (sex is a spectrum).
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/sa ... -spectrum/
Going to be hell to pay to untangle that Gordian Knot.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Worth signing just to piss of Dillacunty?

BTW, I now understand why the CoConspirators like Babylon Bee so much:

https://babylonbee.com/news/delta-varia ... -blah-blah

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

woc.png
(342.96 KiB) Downloaded 304 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

omicron_cure.jpg
(45.57 KiB) Downloaded 294 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

New Twitter CEO -- off to a bad start

Immediately bans journalists (such as Andy Ngo) reporting on revolving-door violent criminal repeat offenders... by posting mug shots & rap sheets.

Citing the 'disproportionate' effect on protected groups: cunts, BLM grifters, Arson-punks, foreigners:

"The misuse of private media can affect everyone, but can have a disproportionate effect on women, activists, dissidents, and members of minority communities."

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/c ... icy-update

Heaven forbid-- such reporting might have caused the Waukesha children-and-grandmas-killer to pay a 'disproportionately' higher bail than the average white arrestee in Waukesha.

The new policy isn't-just for darkies, tho. Going forward-- Twitter users must obtain permission from Hunter Biden, before publishing any information obtained from his laptop:

"While our existing policies and Twitter Rules cover explicit instances of abusive behavior, this update will allow us to take action on media that is shared without any explicit abusive content, provided it’s posted without the consent of the person depicted."

Aww, welll... at least the trannys won't be able to doxx J.K. Rowling's address again. (Except that was already forbidden under the previous doxxing policy. So gee I wonder why that wasn't enforced? Hmmmm?)

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Lsuoma wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:17 am

CoConspirators? Hoo-Y-Wot?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:14 am
"While our existing policies and Twitter Rules cover explicit instances of abusive behavior, this update will allow us to take action on media that is shared without any explicit abusive content, provided it’s posted without the consent of the person depicted."

Aww, welll... at least the trannys won't be able to doxx J.K. Rowling's address again. (Except that was already forbidden under the previous doxxing policy. So gee I wonder why that wasn't enforced? Hmmmm?)
That little statement, as written without further context, essentially means that they can crap on anyone at at any time if they offend Twitter's police or anyone they consider on the home team.

Twitter is now explicitly just another institution implementing CRT.

Just to bore everyone here's another James Lindsay video explaining his journey to voting Trump. This was before the 2020 election. He could see quite clearly that the Democrats were in the grip of CRT and where they were going, that they regard the Supreme Court as constituted, the constitution and the structures of government as impediments and that they consider themselves to have the moral right to bend them to their taste. The gaslighting of the US was plain to see. I cannot understand the continued "meh!" from the never-Trumpers who claim to be wise to the ultra-progressive lunacy and helped inflict Biden on the world. And to harp back to the 2020 US election, in the light of what has been said and done since along with the "fortifying" and loosening of impediments to fraud, why would any sensible person think for a moment that the current Democratic Party would hesitate for a second to do whatever it takes to win an election? Why is this a whacky conspiracy theory when it is really just taking the left at their word? Now social media and the US administration are aligned in their intention to muzzle opposition. I hope to fuck that the US midterms deliver serious payback because the world badly needs a stable reference point for the principles of personal freedom and a military check on CCP expansionism by a nation not ashamed of itself.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I cannot understand the continued "meh!" from the never-Trumpers who claim to be wise to the ultra-progressive lunacy and helped inflict Biden on the world.
I think the never-Trumpers' definition of 'victory' is themselves holding the majority in Congress, the presidency, a judicial majority.

So if the Dems fuck-everything-up, and that drives voters to the GOP: that-alone equals victory & game-over. ... the GOP doesn't feel obliged to actually fix the mess, against continued Dem resistance. The GOP are content to position themselves as the lesser-of-two-evils.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Previously, Lsuoma professed that one must "have no sense of humor" or be "a crusader" to fail to appreciate an Onion link.

Now Lsuoma confesses that Lsuoma fails to see the humor in the Babylon Bee, unless it conforms with his political opinions. So: ideologue 'crusader', then.

The mystery of why I like the Babylon Bee so much-- can be solved by reading my posts about the decline of the Onion. The Bee is written by a dedicated "writers' room", who bounce ideas off each-other, riff & hone, care about the quality of their jokes.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:38 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I cannot understand the continued "meh!" from the never-Trumpers who claim to be wise to the ultra-progressive lunacy and helped inflict Biden on the world.
I think the never-Trumpers' definition of 'victory' is themselves holding the majority in Congress, the presidency, a judicial majority.

So if the Dems fuck-everything-up, and that drives voters to the GOP: that-alone equals victory & game-over. ... the GOP doesn't feel obliged to actually fix the mess, against continued Dem resistance. The GOP are content to position themselves as the lesser-of-two-evils.
I was thinking more of elements of the never-Trump electorate, more specifically the ones who engage in political discussion in places such as this one and can't see beyond Trump's flaws, never seem to notice the copious evidence of actual criminality engaged in by state actors against enemies of the political and administrative elite or vote according to one very narrow interest regardless of the consequence. They're almost nihilistic AFAIAC and their tolerance of the open devaluation of the system of checks and balances, privileges of citizenship and national security is disappointing.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I was thinking more of elements of the never-Trump electorate....They're almost nihilistic
Ah. Yeah. I don't think there's a magic tipping-point, where things get bad-enough for them to suddenly jolt awake.

But I do think their 'blue pill' existence is only possible-- because they're insulated from the visceral downsides of their worldview.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

In regard to Epstein, what's the difference between Clinton, Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, anyone-else who flew on Epstein's jet... and Trump?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:47 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Previously, Lsuoma professed that one must "have no sense of humor" or be "a crusader" to fail to appreciate an Onion link.

Now Lsuoma confesses that Lsuoma fails to see the humor in the Babylon Bee, unless it conforms with his political opinions. So: ideologue 'crusader', then.

The mystery of why I like the Babylon Bee so much-- can be solved by reading my posts about the decline of the Onion. The Bee is written by a dedicated "writers' room", who bounce ideas off each-other, riff & hone, care about the quality of their jokes.
I don't get the conspirator part. What I will say about the BB link is that it was mildly funny and quite honestly pretty accurate. Nobody in my neighbourhood gives a crap about the scary virus anymore, their main interest is in whether or not the thing causes more restrictions on their lives. No, they aren't just ignorant, they've weighed up the risks on the available evidence and decided they'd rather live their lives and breathe freely than cage themselves and wear uncomfortable face nappies everywhere. Most of the more formal retail outlets have mask policies and we're happy to oblige but don't bother in the corner shops and such like. The attitude is that we'll take whatever precautions don't mess too much with our lives and worry about Sharona if we actually catch it. Governments seem deeply concerned that their flocks are not being controlled by fear.

Thing is, I will bet that if you put that BB article on the Onion some would read it as a satirical poke at the "anti-Covidians".

Lest there be any anti-vaxxer assumptions, I am vaccinated, not that it's anyone's business.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The BB makes fun of everyone.

The Onion, SNL, Kimmel and the rest, only sneer at, insult, and disparage members of the out-group. It's funny in the same way making the one-armed jew shovel snow in Schindler's List was funny to the nazi guards.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The BB makes fun of everyone.

The Onion, SNL, Kimmel and the rest, only sneer at, insult, and disparage members of the out-group. It's funny in the same way making the one-armed jew shovel snow in Schindler's List was funny to the nazi guards.
When it comes to comedy, Jimmy Kimmel is on par with Amy Schumer, anal rape and a fire in an orphanage.

Same with that specky cunt John Oliver.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The BB makes fun of everyone.

When it comes to comedy, Jimmy Kimmel is on par with Amy Schumer, anal rape and a fire in an orphanage.

Same with that specky cunt John Oliver.
I don't see what's not funny about a fire in an orphanage?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Just watched "The Last Duel" (Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Adam Driver, numerous other stars) - very enjoyable movie. Slow paced but packed with intrigue, very well acted and the budget/production values looked stellar!

Oh, and Matt Damon, not an actor I usually rate, was brilliant as the brutish Jean de Carrouges!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Vax doubles rate of heart disease, studies corroborating findings being suppressed:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ks-afraid/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Just watched "The Last Duel" (Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Adam Driver, numerous other stars) - very enjoyable movie. Slow paced but packed with intrigue, very well acted and the budget/production values looked stellar!

Oh, and Matt Damon, not an actor I usually rate, was brilliant as the brutish Jean de Carrouges!
Two points in its favor:
- Ridley Scott
- the feminizi reviewers hate it.

I've always liked Damon, but find Affleck a lightweight. The two BFFs had a bit of a falling out over Obama, but apparently all it takes to get them back together is a Driver.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: I don't see what's not funny about a fire in an orphanage?

John D

Post by John D »

This kid should be interviewed by Sam Harris so he can tell Sam to shut the fuck up!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

hotline.jpg
(56.53 KiB) Downloaded 201 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I see that Alec Baldwin is going for the Billy Connolly defense:

A big boy did it and ran away.

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Vax doubles rate of heart disease, studies corroborating findings being suppressed:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ks-afraid/
Circulation have published the following:

This article expresses concern regarding abstract “Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning” which originally published November 8, 2021; https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161 ... pl_1.10712.

Soon after publication of the above abstract in Circulation, it was brought to the American Heart Association Committee on Scientific Sessions Program’s attention that there are potential errors in the abstract. Specifically, there are several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statistical analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used.

We are publishing this Expression of Concern until a suitable correction is published to indicate that the abstract in its current version may not be reliable.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Reeks of desperation.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

zou3gou3 wrote: This article expresses concern
Expression of concern:

John D

Post by John D »

Last night's blood pressure: 130/78

This morning's blood pressure: 140/89

My blood results show good cholesterol and triglyceride levels.

I guess I am not likely to die any time soon. I still have to decide if I want to take meds to lower my less than optimum blood pressure.

In further adventures, my oldest daughter emailed my wife and I saying she wants to stay with us for a while at Christmas (without her trans boyfriend). I guess this is a good sign. Maybe she wants to dump her shitty boyfriend and move back home. I would like this. I am still a dedicated father and I still want to take care of my daughter. Of course, she asked us to pay for her gas to drive here....haha.

And... in final news... my wife had four pins screwed into her jaw. She is recovering well. All her upper teeth where pulled out about 6 months ago. The pins screw into her jaw and they will fashion a denture that attaches to the pins. Total cost... about $12,000.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Professor McWhorter's book tour... into the belly of the beast...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
zou3gou3 wrote: This article expresses concern
Expression of concern:

Impfung Macht Frei.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

In Germany the ______ are not allowed to enter any shops except the supermarket, ______ are not allowed to meet in groups privately, ______ are not allowed to gather in public. Police check papers in hair salons, public transport, and traffic checkpoints, to make sure no one is ______ . Being ______ is already a criminal offense: every ______ person above 7 years of age, if found anywhere in Austria, is subject to arrest and confinement, and German leaders have have pledged to soon follow suit.

In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Co-conspirators knew this "dis-information" a month or so ago. It takes a long time for facts to get around the fact-checking filters.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Nearly everything I've heard about Omicron-- on TV & from people who watch TV-- has been wildly-inaccurate speculation and 'medical misinformation'.

There's an immense double-standard in how strictly one side of the debate is policed, vs. the other.

And I feel like I'm making an obvious, boring, trite observation-- by pointing that out.

Nor am I clever-- for recognizing it as a classic case of a 'Big Lie' being repeated often-enough to be accepted without question as-true.

Pointing it out is drudgery, a chore. Like picking-up someone else's dirty discarded mask off the sidewalk. But somebody's gotta do it.

--

For what it's worth-- I discern two types of fellow-travelers on the Official Propaganda Train. The lowly class are those who confidently echo the State Narrative... repeating & embellishing what TV & Facebook & Twitter tell them, with confidence. Their opinion will change when the signal is given. As soon as Saturday Night Live finally tells them to mock Kamala or Covid, they will. They'll perceive their change of opinion as their own independent thought-- and so they won't experience Cognitive Dissonance.

The lofty class are those-- like Lsuoma-- who correctly sense that active, enthusiastic, detailed endorsement of the Official Truth-- will quickly trap them in a web of inconsistency & agonizing cognitive dissonance. So they unfocus their eyes, tune-out, hide behind the 'ignore' filter, become avid connoisseurs of birdwatching and their own bowel movements-- as-if they're above-it-all. But when they do show-up, they're petulant.

Seth Rogan attempted to model this blasé pose-- tailored for his lefty stoner hipster audience, recently, in his tweets about how uncool it is-- to be bothered by your car windows being smashed & property stolen. https://www.theblaze.com/news/seth-roge ... r-break-in

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

George Floyd's nephew arrested & held on $50,000 bail-- for keeping his prior promise to dox Wisconsin jurors in the Rittenhouse trial.

Fortunately, he also kept BLM's promise-- for black communities to 'police themselves'-- by recording & posting a video of himself outside the apartment of a Minneapolis judge.

A GoFundMe has been started to aid in his legal fees. I'd like to buy him yoga lessons, so he can learn to kneel on his own neck.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Just like the natives of the new world were susceptible to European disease which swept through them, secularists were ripe for infection by something that wasn't a religion per se, but had all the features of one. And thus, the Branch Covidian sect arose.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

My new project is almost complete. Last night I picked-up the soldering iron by the metal end. So/ might be a while before I can play it. :burn:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Got it working. And my :burn: finger works too.

I'm blissed-out from making sounds like these...

The guts of mine are from a 1960's Japanese lap steel, which I found in the trash. The body is from a child-size Dean ($9.98+shipping on shopgoodwill.com). The neck is off a brand-new a Cort Sunrise... $25 from some guy on craigslist who put his favorite old neck on his new Cort.

I don't play lap steel, or slide... I don't even bend notes with a whammy bar. But-- before I took-apart the lap steel, I made it wail & bend 'Hawaiian' notes. So the first (and only) additional modification I think this guitar needs-- is 'G-bender' and 'B-bender' levers, like the one attached under this-guy's palm...

The Coodercaster is Ry Cooder's guitar, which has one of these transplanted lap-steel pick-ups toward the neck, and a pedal-steel pick-up toward the butt-end.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

So what news did I miss this afternoon? Oh jesus fucking christ...

Guest_f19ccd14

Post by Guest_f19ccd14 »

HI guys this is another lurker, cant seem to reactivate my old account also failed at registration new account because I am retarded

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Guest_f19ccd14 wrote: HI guys this is another lurker, cant seem to reactivate my old account also failed at registration new account because I am retarded
What's you old username: "another lurker"?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Send your email address to lsuoma@slymepit.com and I'll reset your password.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lassie Come Home.jpg
(35.26 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:55 am
Hey Threefer! What's the real story down in ZA?
General Dysfunction. Were you referring to anything in particular though? I tend not to follow the local news.

As of today, the total worldwide death count of Omicron stands at: 0

Zero Million, Zero Thousand, Zero hundred, & Zero-point-Zero-Zero-repeating.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

you are a sweetheart lsumoa:)

btw my pw is 'cocksucker'

matt!! kiwi!! bhurzum! gumby!!!

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

I love all of you
i joined the slymepit in 2012 no?

and you are still my bestest of frens

I fucked around on twitter for a while

but you all mean the world to me

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

so who wants to see my tids/

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:55 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:55 am
Hey Threefer! What's the real story down in ZA?
General Dysfunction. Were you referring to anything in particular though? I tend not to follow the local news.

As of today, the total worldwide death count of Omicron stands at: 0

Zero Million, Zero Thousand, Zero hundred, & Zero-point-Zero-Zero-repeating.

Don't know what this guy is on about. Zero cases huh! Latest I heard was 11500 daily cases and we look to be at the start of a new wave. He's a nut who retweets every conspiracy going. Doctors are seeing increased infection rates amongst younger people and there is no question now that omicron shows increased transmissibility. There is some specualtion that omicron will have done us a favour if it's infectiousness comes at the expense of lethality. Although it seems obvious that we can't go on imprisoning everyone with each new strain popping up, what else are governments supposed to do other than try to restrict travel from the apparent source of omicron until it's effects become more clear? If I were to guess I'd say this guy is an expat living somewhere like a good Cape Town suburb, someone who has trouble recognising how bad the economic and crime situation in South Africa is because he has no idea what is happening outside of his little bubble or any idea of what South Africa used to be like.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Thanks for the report!