Slyme Pit Orgy, Sponsored by Vicky's Bewbs

Old subthreads
d4m10n

Re: Slyme Pit Orgy, Sponsored by Vicky's Bewbs

Post by d4m10n »

Michael K Gray wrote:
fascination wrote:Like I said though, I feel for trans people.
Turn on the light.
Then you can just see them, rather than feel for them.
I'm groping for an analogy here.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

d4m10n wrote:I'm groping for an analogy here.
Urk.
I don't think that I wish to know what an "Anal-ogy" actually is.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

franc wrote:Morons are proven hopeless at anagrams. Doubt they'll find mine.
Oh, I get it now!
After all these years...

Your real name is Hanc Froggle!!

(Oops. I just doxxed him good.)

Philip of Tealand

Post by Philip of Tealand »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Oh, I get it now!
After all these years...

You'll NEVER dox me - I'm Invincible!

You think this is my real name?

:D

Philip of Tealand

Actually, there are people on here that could properly Dox me - Decius definitely could! :D

UnbelieveSteve

Post by UnbelieveSteve »

What is an assclam?

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Philip of Tealand wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
Oh, I get it now!
After all these years...

Ah, but I have a mole.
(On my shoulder)
I KNOW for a fact that you are Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinbugger, and worshipped as a true god in Vanuatu!
A doxx on you, sir!

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Philip of Tealand wrote:Actually, there are people on here that could properly Dox me - Decius definitely could! :D
There are indeed....

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*coughs* Yeah. Watch out. :whistle:

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

UnbelieveSteve wrote:What is an assclam?
The lion in a C. S. Lewis fantasy.

decius

Post by decius »

Beer on the Pommie teaist, this summer in the Greek islands, Jonathan.

franc

Post by franc »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Oh, I get it now!
After all these years...

Given it took the numbskulls over a year of manure spraying to work out franc hoggle <=> felch grogan even when it was never hidden or denied, and all my regular readers never needed to be told anyway, shows how acute their intellects are.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

decius wrote:Beer on the Pommie teaist, this summer in the Greek islands, Jonathan.
RAF Banter again?

Philip of Tealand

Jonathan wrote:
Philip of Tealand wrote:Actually, there are people on here that could properly Dox me - Decius definitely could! :D
There are indeed....

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just my luck to have some monkey with his psychotic brain in over-drive threatening to Dox me! I'll buy you Guinness, will that help?

Philip of Tealand

Michael K Gray wrote:
Philip of Tealand wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
Oh, I get it now!
After all these years...

Ah, but I have a mole.
(On my shoulder)
I KNOW for a fact that you are Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinbugger, and worshipped as a true god in Vanuatu!
A doxx on you, sir!
Bugger!

*Runs off to Depol*

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Philip of Tealand wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
There are indeed....

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just my luck to have some monkey with his psychotic brain in over-drive threatening to Dox me! I'll buy you Guinness, will that help?
Guinness?! Even the thought of drinking that semi-congealed diarrhoea-water makes me nauseous. Spirits all the way, or hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Dox I go!

decius

Post by decius »

Quite literally, MKG. He worships tea and we're going to meet in Greece, where he will be made to foot the entire bill for beverages, lest we dox him.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

franc wrote:Given it took the numbskulls over a year of manure spraying to work out franc hoggle <=> felch grogan even when it was never hidden or denied, and all my regular readers never needed to be told anyway, shows how acute their intellects are.
So extremely acute that it becomes obtuse as it angles back beneath zero degrees.
(Geometers' joke there, folks.)

RimSHot

Post by RimSHot »

CFI LA has a monthly event called Cafe Inquiry. A free event where a speaker comes in discussing any number of topics with a question period afterwards. It takes place on the last Wednesday evening of each month.
For January, nothing was posted for the topic. There is still nothing on the calendar, but the subject was finally posted elsewhere:
CFI-L.A. Events and News - January 23, 2013

Cafe Inquiry Wednesday, Jan. 30

Harassment vs. Free Speech

Where to draw the line?

Wednesday, Jan. 30 at 8:00pm
Doors open at 7:30

Acceptable speech and behavior varies from place to place and from medium to medium. Yelling something that might go unnoticed at a football game or a boxing match might be inappropriate at the opera or at a conference on evolution.

When people are online, many interpersonal aspects of communication fade away – we lose facial expressions, body language, tone – and someone who posts may remain anonymous. This anonymity protects the author in ways not enjoyed in face-to-face communication. Do people play by different rules when online as opposed to at a public event? Can t-shirts and other clothing or jewelry insult or harass?

Indeed, what is harassment? Where do we draw the line with what we say and do? Are there ever circumstances when you can say anything?

Attorney Pamela Koslyn will shed some light on these issues at this month’s Café Inquiry. Pamela’s law firm specializes in entertainment and intellectual property law, and litigates disputes pertaining to copyrights, internet domain names, defamation, harassment, fraud, and invasion of privacy/publicity rights.

Cafe Inquiry is our monthly casual get-together where you can have a coffee and chat with other people on various topics of science and religion. A guest speaker opens the discussion with a brief intro to the subject and then the floor is open. All are welcome!

Free admission • Plenty of parking • Bookstore open
Donations to help keep this program running are much appreciated.
Held in the Steve Allen Theater lobby at CFI-L.A.
By the portion I colored and bolded, you can see this is not just a general talk on the subject, but I can already guess what the outcome will be. People within CFI LA who noticed there was trouble scheduling a speaker for this month probably felt this was great opportunity to push their agenda further. There is a good chance most of the people going to the Cafe Inquiry are not familiar with the ongoing drama and will be influenced by one side of the debate.
I wonder if the speaker was suggested by Surly Amy. Here is the speaker's website http://www.koslynlaw.com/

So glad I don't live there anymore. I have access to skeptics not full of CFI people.

Philip of Tealand

decius wrote:Beer on the Pommie teaist, this summer in the Greek islands, Jonathan.
Oh sure, side with the Coffee Drinking Cunt, see if I care! :D

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Apologies for my silence on that, I need to get my arse in gear and work out if it's doable for me. Been trying to plan a trip to the jolly old US with a couple of friends, need to see if that's happening/can do both or whatever.

UnbelieveSteve

Post by UnbelieveSteve »

Michael K Gray wrote:
UnbelieveSteve wrote:What is an assclam?
The lion in a C. S. Lewis fantasy.
I kinda liked the urban dictionary version.

Caine taught me a new word in comment 22 of PZ's thread.

decius

Post by decius »

No problemo, J. We aren't going to miss you - only a complete cunt would fly to the US.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

decius wrote:Quite literally, MKG. He worships tea and we're going to meet in Greece, where he will be made to foot the entire bill for beverages, lest we dox him.
"Beverages"
What a strange, strange word.
One that seems to only be employed by advertisers and legal eagles.
Most of we hoi polloi refer to these liquidy substances as "booze", "plonk", "fucken beer", etc.
(On rare occasions: tea, coffee, nose candy)

"Beverages"
Its one of those words like "ream", or "Laden", in that the more you say it, the less correct it sounds.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

decius wrote:No problemo, J. We aren't going to miss you - only a complete cunt would fly to the US.
Now I'm torn as I wouldn't want people to think I'm becoming less of a cunt as I approach my 30s.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

fascination wrote:
Notung wrote:
THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES... etc

Even those people who grab you in the street asking for charity money (by regular Direct Debit) provide me with more reason to donate - but here's the thing: loads of charities are good causes (Operation Smile, for instance), and you can't donate to all of them. So just choose ones that you feel a 'connection' to, or particularly value. My dad had cancer, so I prefer cancer charities. I prefer the feeling that I'm helping (in a small way) cancer research to the feeling that I'm funding an unfamiliar and relatively privileged British medical student in India's expensive new computer, or to the feeling that I'm lining the pockets of a random internet Tumblr-SJW-blogger who I've not seen do anything except for angrily lashing out at other people, thinks that t-shirts that say 'DIE CIS SCUM' are acceptable garments (I'm not making this up) and who has me blocked on Twitter (even though I've never interacted with her)...

...but each to their own*!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

franc wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
Oh, I get it now!
After all these years...

Given it took the numbskulls over a year of manure spraying to work out franc hoggle <=> felch grogan even when it was never hidden or denied, and all my regular readers never needed to be told anyway, shows how acute their intellects are.
Now you've done it! And here was me trying very hard not to address you as "Franc" on FB in case it would pseudo-dox you.

I'll put this down to my kind and caring nature...

decius

Post by decius »

Jonathan wrote: Now I'm torn as I wouldn't want people to think I'm becoming less of a cunt as I approach my 30s.
:lol:

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Please - rethink the Natalie Reed funding. With her recent tweets about hair salon appointments, I'm more than a bit worried about sending her any money. When I was just days away from being out on the street, the last thing I was concerned about was a fucking salon appointment. Be very, very wary.
There are homeless people I've seen begging on the streets near me with elaborately cut and dyed hair. I never could understand it.
16bitheretic wrote:Kinda funny that the Pit is more active on helping Natalie Reed than apparently FTB and Skepchick combined...
Yeah, it makes me a bit wary honestly. I know little about Natalie Reed or what she has said about her situation, but I have been a "shoulder" for a lot of people. Sometimes you do get folks who either exaggerate how grim their situation is, or who refuse to surmount some trivial obstacle that could fix their problems. I put a lot of time and effort into consoling a flatmate over the loss of somebody who turned out to be completely made-up. The last time I had a friend who was "going to become homeless" it turned out she was perfectly welcome to go back and live with her parents, but refused to get over a trivial argument she had with them before she left.

Like I said, I don't know enough about Reed's situation to even guess that it might be anything less than what she's saying it is. I also think that even when you have doubts about these sorts of things it is worth taking them seriously because of the risks involved with missing the chance to help somebody in need. At the same time, it is worth considering that maybe the reason why her friends aren't supporting her more with this is that they know her better.

TedDahlberg

Post by TedDahlberg »

BarnOwl wrote:
TedDahlberg wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:I love my penguin-shaped Soda Stream! For me, the fizziness is the main attraction - most of the time I just drink carbonated tap water. Occasionally I'll add a bit of pomegranate or acai juice, or if I'm really feeling decadent, the Goya brand mango, passion fruit, or guava nectars.
Could one humbly beg for directions as to where one might purchase such a wondrously shaped devise?
No begging necessary! You can get a Penguin (we call him Wheezy) through the Sodastream international website - just use the drop-down menu to select your country. I prefer the glass carafes to plastic, and the Penguin comes with the glass ones. The problem used to be getting the refill CO2 cartridges, but now I can get them at Target or Bed Bath & Beyond.
Thank you :) I really don't need more stuff in my kitchen, but damn if it isn't tempting. And glass instead of plastic doesn't exactly make it easier to resist.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

I'm not giving any money to anyone. I'm not homeless these days (thanks to my father lending us an appartment he owns. Check your privilege, me!), but I don't have any regular earnings or government benefits, since I've refused to apply to those for years out of ethics. Ali started working again at the beginning of this month, but with 15000 euros/year and two pets, it's just barely enough to go by. My own revenues are based mainly on records sales (no copyright money, I think I've said this before), and you all can guess how this has been going with the current economy.

[/self pitty] (or should that be "pytti"? Hey new word for the Pyt!)

At least one thing I can offer, which costs me nothing whatsoever, is a kind thought and the hope that Natalie will find a new home soon. I've been homeless before, and not the bourgois-boheme style. It sucks. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

TedDahlberg wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:
TedDahlberg wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:I love my penguin-shaped Soda Stream! For me, the fizziness is the main attraction - most of the time I just drink carbonated tap water. Occasionally I'll add a bit of pomegranate or acai juice, or if I'm really feeling decadent, the Goya brand mango, passion fruit, or guava nectars.
Could one humbly beg for directions as to where one might purchase such a wondrously shaped devise?
No begging necessary! You can get a Penguin (we call him Wheezy) through the Sodastream international website - just use the drop-down menu to select your country. I prefer the glass carafes to plastic, and the Penguin comes with the glass ones. The problem used to be getting the refill CO2 cartridges, but now I can get them at Target or Bed Bath & Beyond.
Thank you :) I really don't need more stuff in my kitchen, but damn if it isn't tempting. And glass instead of plastic doesn't exactly make it easier to resist.
'Way to go' to increase global worming and encourage further CO2 mining for your short-term gustatory pleasure.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

TL;DR: we all have shit to deal with. Sometimes, a kind word is just enough.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I've been homeless before, and not the bourgois-boheme style. It sucks. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Can you not fold your pride to allow a link to your album sales website in your "sig"?
I might see my way to poking you a few francs. (Oooh errr!)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Michael K Gray wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I've been homeless before, and not the bourgois-boheme style. It sucks. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Can you not fold your pride to allow a link to your album sales website in your "sig"?
Wouldn't dream of it. I am, to this day, of the mindset that people willing to buy my albums are able to do the legwork via Google or other search engines.

Come to think of it, it might be a good explanation for my former homelessness...

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Oh, fine, I'll fold!

Not gonna put it in my sig, though...

http://www.napalmrecords.com/product_in ... 328fc87d61

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
Wouldn't dream of it. I am, to this day, of the mindset that people willing to buy my albums are able to do the legwork via Google or other search engines.

Come to think of it, it might be a good explanation for my former homelessness...
I bought 3 of yer albums (on Amazon) just to spite you, as PZ would have it.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

There's no shame in marketing genius, mate. :)

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Oh, fine, I'll fold!

Argghh!
That link requires one to "sign in" before seeing anything of merit. Most unwelcoming, especially for newbies.

decius

Post by decius »

Michael K Gray wrote:

Argghh!
That link requires one to "sign in" before seeing anything of merit. Most unwelcoming, especially for newbies.
Yeah. Phil, you're a tit.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

I should also stress the need for "try before you buy". Wouldn't like to have you people end up with a useless piece of plastic (or a very tasteful coaster):

[youtube]irSTG6Yowc[/youtube]

That is my last (yeah, right) self promo post.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

decius wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:

Argghh!
I know, right? Didn't notice that. Go to Amazon, you slackers.

Also, I can't seem to know jackshit about youtube inbedding. Or "preview" buttons, for that matter...

[youtube]_irSTG6Yowc[/youtube]

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Michael K Gray wrote: I bought 3 of yer albums (on Amazon) just to spite you, as PZ would have it.
And for this I am in debt to you. Thanks a lot MKG!

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:_irSTG6Yowc
That reminds me of [youtube=4C2K889u_90]Deep Purple's "Stormbringer"[/youtube], only far superior.
It was 1974, after all. When I was but a callow Aussie youth, following such bands as Lobby Lloyd & the Coloured Balls, and Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs.
Those lazy crazy parochial daze when only Australian Bands were allowed on the valve wireless.
We young rascals had to pop down to Allens' Music Store for the latest top 20 charts, and thence to Myers to place our hard-earned 10/-6 for a Daryl Braithwaite single.
You kids of today have it too good, I tell you.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:[spoiler]
decius wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:

Argghh!
I know, right? Didn't notice that. Go to Amazon, you slackers.

Also, I can't seem to know jackshit about youtube inbedding. Or "preview" buttons, for that matter...

[youtube]_irSTG6Yowc[/youtube][/spoiler]
Phil? Did you make that?

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

Phil.... is your drummer on some performance enhancing drugs? couldn't you have written in a 32 bar guitar solo and give the drummer a break? That piece is cruelty to drummers.... you need to get one of these....

[spoiler][youtube]ON0m1JaR_1c[/youtube][/spoiler]

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:And for this I am in debt to you. Thanks a lot MKG!
Accounting 102 was not a required subject at Fender/Roadie School, I see.
For I am in debt to you, until the transaction finalises.

Next on the agendum: A thumping metal rock anthem about accountancy and its mortal hazards in the afterlife.
(Drat: Pratchett has stolen that theme.)

dougal445

Post by dougal445 »

franc wrote:
bhoytony wrote:In case all the lurkers think this is becoming a haven of kind and caring human beings, I'd like to confirm their original suspicions. I have no intention of donating any money to Natalie Reed and there is no fucking way I would ever invite a stranger to live in my home. I can think of several hundred people off the top of my head who I think would be more in need of any help I could give, never mind some random stranger who seems to be a bit of an arsehole and lives in another country thousands of miles away.
I do admit I am a bit of a cunt, but at least I'm honest.
I go from perplexed, to annoyed, to queasy watching the enthusiasm with which some folks will go to make a public display of their "generosity" to people they don't know and who in return, probably wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire.

Fuck. You want to show your humanity? Do something for your own community where the actual problems are visible to you. I would guess the majority of folks here pass by numerous homeless everyday without ever seeing them, the "invisible people", as they go about their daily business. How about buying a homeless kid a sandwich? Or maybe volunteering time to Meals on Wheels for the old and the sick? Imagine what could be achieved if everyone looked to see what could be done in their own community, instead looking for high emotional value things to donate to involving places you'll never see and people you will never know? It reeks more of guilt alleviation than any real charity - though the cleft palate fund is a pretty good exception to this.

At least Andrew is using his brain and doing something practical instead of just throwing money.
While i wouldn't want to disparage genuine concern for natalie. Im pretty much with franc here. I find it disturbing that there appears to be an element of lets show up ftb in this. And I'm always wary of peeps who make a big deal of what they do for charity. Like jimmy lech' cunt savile.

dougal445

Post by dougal445 »

franc wrote:
bhoytony wrote:In case all the lurkers think this is becoming a haven of kind and caring human beings, I'd like to confirm their original suspicions. I have no intention of donating any money to Natalie Reed and there is no fucking way I would ever invite a stranger to live in my home. I can think of several hundred people off the top of my head who I think would be more in need of any help I could give, never mind some random stranger who seems to be a bit of an arsehole and lives in another country thousands of miles away.
I go from perplexed, to annoyed, to queasy watching the enthusiasm with which some folks will go to make a public display of their "generosity" to people they don't know and who in return, probably wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire.

Fuck. You want to show your humanity? Do something for your own community where the actual problems are visible to you. I would guess the majority of folks here pass by numerous homeless everyday without ever seeing them, the "invisible people", as they go about their daily business. How about buying a homeless kid a sandwich? Or maybe volunteering time to Meals on Wheels for the old and the sick? Imagine what could be achieved if everyone looked to see what could be done in their own community, instead looking for high emotional value things to donate to involving places you'll never see and people you will never know? It reeks more of guilt alleviation than any real charity - though the cleft palate fund is a pretty good exception to this.

At least Andrew is using his brain and doing something practical instead of just throwing money.
While i wouldn't want to disparage genuine concern for natalie. Im pretty much with franc here. I find it disturbing that there appears to be an element of lets show up ftb in this. And I'm always wary of peeps who make a big deal of what they do for charity. Like jimmy lech' cunt savile.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

TheMan wrote:Phil.... is your drummer on some performance enhancing drugs?
TheMan: Am I the only individual who finds your avatar more than slightly disturbing?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Lsuoma wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Good idea. I'm ignorant about paypal, contributing to the pit was the first time I've ever used it. The email addy I use for my paypal acct is my real name. I don't care if Lsuoma knows my name, but I wouldn't want most people to know. Maybe if I change my email addy, it would make it truly anonymous. Interested in Lsuoma's knowledge of the subject, provided he hasn't taken my donation and used it as a down payment on a new pair of Fluevogs.
No, but here is a picture of my feet in my hot (19 YO) niece's shoes back in 2009 in E. Washington.

http://slymepit.com/staticimgs/feets.jpg
*fap fap fap*

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Michael K Gray wrote:
TheMan wrote:Phil.... is your drummer on some performance enhancing drugs?
TheMan: Am I the only individual who finds your avatar more than slightly disturbing?
No.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Lsuoma wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: No, you see account name, business name (if set), email address and snail-mail address - how else do you think I've been able to thank people by town?
Thanks for the recent donation from Akron, BTW!
DOXX!!!!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Gumby wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Good idea. I'm ignorant about paypal, contributing to the pit was the first time I've ever used it. The email addy I use for my paypal acct is my real name. I don't care if Lsuoma knows my name, but I wouldn't want most people to know. Maybe if I change my email addy, it would make it truly anonymous. Interested in Lsuoma's knowledge of the subject, provided he hasn't taken my donation and used it as a down payment on a new pair of Fluevogs.
No, but here is a picture of my feet in my hot (19 YO) niece's shoes back in 2009 in E. Washington.

http://slymepit.com/staticimgs/feets.jpg
*fap fap fap*
HAHA! Beat me to it.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

TheMan wrote:Phil.... is your drummer on some performance enhancing drugs? couldn't you have written in a 32 bar guitar solo and give the drummer a break? That piece is cruelty to drummers.... you need to get one of these....

[spoiler][youtube]ON0m1JaR_1c[/youtube][/spoiler]
He drinks. Doesn't do drugs. None of my musical partners do.

(Bass player replaced the singer due to plane flight conflicts. Bass are playback on the samples track. I'm the loser on the right, behind the advanced electronic device [issued 2007])
[youtube]H__tQEprtcY[/youtube]

Tony: Yup, and I'm proud of it!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Is anybody else experiencing lag on this forum? When I preview a message I could make a cuppa in the time it takes to load. I deleted cookies and cache and it's still taking ages. Normally I would blame my neuro-diverse, cis-binary, privileged, steam-powered computer but every other website is working fine.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Phil, mate........Epic stuff. I'm seriously impressed.

dougal445

Post by dougal445 »

franc wrote:

As i type this, on the local radio station;
"we here in essex are renowned as being one of the most charitable of counties when it comes to donations"

good grief!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Metalogic42 wrote:First off, @Lsuoma: it may be on my end, but I'm getting some slowdown when I try to navigate the 'pit. How does I fix?

Second, this is spectacular:
Orenda wrote: Setar
"Yes, julian, do fuck off. As can you, wind."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1450#p64801

The_Laughing_Coyote
"I don't give a single dry fuck about your 'dissenting opinion'."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1200#p61129
"Good fucking riddance, you human urinal."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=950#p56264
"Julian, OTOH, is just a brick of shit and his flouncing is no loss to any of us."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1400#p64650
"Go fuck yourself, Wind. Hard.
I have zero respect for people who think they're ENTITLED to dictate to other people what they should be comfortable with or what their boundaries should be.
Fuck you."
This post was given a warning by hyperdeath,
Moderator Warning: That comment is unacceptable. Please do not cross the line from anger to gratuitous nastiness.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1400#p64656
"No wind, you're fucking WRONG for feeling entitled to dictate to other people what their boundaries should be and what they should and shouldn't be comfortable with. Wrong, stupid, selfish, and FUCKING ENTITLED."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1400#p64661
"You're a miserable entitled shit and after this display I wouldn't trust you with the time of day.
And I'd gladly say "Good fucking riddance" to you, except, you know, you're still here, reciting your script. Poorly."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1500#p64912
"Cee has the right of it. I think you should just fuck off by now. Go run to the slymepit and tell them how mean we are."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1500#p64916

Cipher
"Shut the fuck up and lurk for a while, or you're going to get your ignorant ass banned. And yes, wah, I'm a meanieface. I'm not going to cut you slack for being a newbie anymore unless you show some fucking signs of actually trying to figure out what the fuck this space is for and why you're getting the responses you are."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=875#p52769
"I do in fact fucking care about you shitting up this space, since I am in it, I have worked to make it a better space, and I care about the other people who have done the same, you blithering fucking twit. I don't personally care which outcome happens - either you shut the fuck up until you can learn not to behave like a complete asshole or the mods come down on you like a ton of bricks - but if the threat of banning gets you to shut the fuck up sooner, the better for all of us."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=875#p52787
"I mean, obviously the person is a fuckbrain, obviously I don't buy that shit considering the number of us who are bi and would jump all over any actual biphobia, but I can't even figure out the Absurd Troll Logic here."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=950#p58534
"Don't be coy, marinerachel. Go ahead and name names, if you want to be this kind of asshole."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=975#p58974
"I guess I'll ask again, since you've decided to fucking do it again, marinerachel. EITHER NAME FUCKING NAMES OR FUCK OFF. I am sick of your passive-aggressive dishonest shit-stirring."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1050#p59516
"Nice use of the passive voice there, asshole."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1225#p61209
"Um, factually, TLC has in fact been warned and told to back off or moderate his words before by moderators. Others whom you might consider too mean and angry, including me, have also been taken aside by other members in efforts to help when a certain level of rage toxicity seems to be hit, although usually that takes the form less of a reprimand and more of a "So what's up with you?" type of thing.
As you know, "sarcastic" and "rude" are not qualities I consider bad, so you might not take me terribly seriously on this point."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1375#p64612
"Wind, stop LYING, you shameless LIAR, about your source. Have a little integrity. Don't you believe in transparency? You two-faced, lying, shielding motherfucker.*"
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1450#p64733
"Fuck off, Skeptical Jay. Stop baiting people."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=1600#p65213

Kassiane
"WHAT THE BLAZING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?????????? ON WHAT PLANET IS THIS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR FOR A MODERATOR??????
I expect an explanation. Because this is FUCKING bullshit and clearly you don't understand social justice. Good job on the "safe space". You keep using those words. They don't mean what you think they mean.
This is why I don't trust you. Because you don't fucking deserve it. You're the same privileged assholes who are in charge everywhere else."
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=716&start=975#p58959
:popcorn: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :popcorn:

Setar wanted evidence, he got evidence.

dougal445

Post by dougal445 »

franc wrote:

As i type this, on the local radio station;
"we here in essex are renowned as being one of the most charitable of counties when it comes to donations"

good grief!

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Gefan wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:...Second, this is spectacular:
I'll say.

My first reaction on reading was to laugh. My second reaction was more akin to Shelley Duvall discovering Jack Nicholson's manuscript in The Shining.
The one that has the words "Your OPINION can *POOF* be dismissed" repeated thousands of times?