Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by AndrewV69 »

rayshul wrote: I was never a baby person until I had one and I think something in my brain got all fucked up and now I'm like OOOH BABY PHOTOS???? SHOW ME THEM!!!! I LOVE BABIESSSS OOOH KIDS ARE ADORABLE YAYYYY. YEYYYY.

No idea what the fuck happened there.
Haha! With me it was patience. All of a sudden I had infinite patience. Not just with my kids but any child.

I actually had one woman come up to me and apropos of nothing state that I had to be putting on an act, because no one could possibly be that patient.

Hmmmm... I just did a quich search and came across this:
http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories ... our-brain/

I might investigate this further at a later date and see if there are any decent papers around on the subject. Meanwhile, if anyone here knows of one feel free to point it out.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Hey all - my guy came out of stomach peg surgery just peachy and he's on good pain meds (he said and I quote "I look like a poor Tony Stark. Instead of an arc reactor, I've got a small fish tank.")

Thanks all for the concern and well-wishes :D Next step - radiation and chemo therapy.

John Brown

Post by John Brown »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Hey all - my guy came out of stomach peg surgery just peachy and he's on good pain meds (he said and I quote "I look like a poor Tony Stark. Instead of an arc reactor, I've got a small fish tank.")

Thanks all for the concern and well-wishes :D Next step - radiation and chemo therapy.
That's good news, Renee! Let him know that we're pulling for him. Keep strong and carry on!

welch

Post by welch »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Hey all - my guy came out of stomach peg surgery just peachy and he's on good pain meds (he said and I quote "I look like a poor Tony Stark. Instead of an arc reactor, I've got a small fish tank.")

LOL.

Keep on rockin' y'all.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Ok scratch that last post, he mentions virology as not the arena he was comparing hits with. Note to self: don't post from a page or more behind.

@ Renee: Good luck to you both!

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Submariner wrote:
erikthebassist wrote: You don't think it's "objective" when close to 90% of the hits for Abbie mentions something about RW or elevator gate? I guess you can lead a horse to water.
Look what you get for "Abbie Smith virologist" -rebecca -skepchick -watson -elevatorgate:

abbie.JPG
Even better, to handle the "obsessive" claim, look at the posts on Abbie's blog, and look at those of PZ (or Ophie, but that is overkill). Look how many "poor me" type obsessive posts are made. Abbie was the host of the original thread where those who got kicked out of the FC(n) went to bitch about the insanity. Abbie became the "den mother" to the eventually-to-be pitters, and thus became the demon mother to the FC(n). If you ignore the posts by the FTB crew, I really wonder what the results would be. In a few years, I suspect that Abbie will be more well known than PZ ever was (or will be, except as the "insane old man in the spooky house" kind of sense).

Southern

Post by Southern »

decius wrote:
Apples wrote: got caught with a hooker
A hooker, so fucking what?

I know nothing about him or his case, other than what you're saying here.
Assuming this is all there's to it, the only troublesome part is the sick puritanism which pervades the US and regards some forms of consensual sex as an indicator of a character flaw at best, or as a crime at worst.

"Got caught", jeez.
Those damn hookers! Corrupting our good man that are the moral compass of this fine society! I tell you, they are all EEEVIL, EEEEEVIL!

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Apples wrote:Lsuoma/Reap - great show - interesting convo -

"genuine wit at the pit" -- keep digging, everyone!

http://angryatheist.info/?p=1043
Good stuff - fascinating. What's interesting is that anyone tuning into that convo without hearing the beginning would probably think that Lsuoma was Richard Dawkins.

Reap - t'would also be very cool of you could get Steersman on your show. I really wanna know if he talks like he writes. Be warned, he would likely generate massive sound files if that's the case.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Badger3k wrote:
Submariner wrote:
erikthebassist wrote: You don't think it's "objective" when close to 90% of the hits for Abbie mentions something about RW or elevator gate? I guess you can lead a horse to water.
Look what you get for "Abbie Smith virologist" -rebecca -skepchick -watson -elevatorgate:

abbie.JPG
Even better, to handle the "obsessive" claim, look at the posts on Abbie's blog, and look at those of PZ (or Ophie, but that is overkill). Look how many "poor me" type obsessive posts are made. Abbie was the host of the original thread where those who got kicked out of the FC(n) went to bitch about the insanity. Abbie became the "den mother" to the eventually-to-be pitters, and thus became the demon mother to the FC(n). If you ignore the posts by the FTB crew, I really wonder what the results would be. In a few years, I suspect that Abbie will be more well known than PZ ever was (or will be, except as the "insane old man in the spooky house" kind of sense).

Yes, it does appear that her star is rising while PZ reached his zenith some time ago.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Submariner wrote:Ok scratch that last post, he mentions virology as not the arena he was comparing hits with. Note to self: don't post from a page or more behind.

@ Renee: Good luck to you both!
His whole methodology is flawed. Erik is just trolling now. If he can't make the basic effort to be coherent and provide reliable evidence for his tedious assertions I can't be bothered to reply to them. To think that someone's work is measured by the body of goggle hit numbers is plain silly. To correlate the number of hits to people's overall opinion of someone is silly.

Erik is silly.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

If you fancy a good-news story in that respect, I can happily state that my old dad's non-Hodgkins is now in remission. :D

JAB

Post by JAB »

Hey Phil... I hear you're getting a bit of rain there. I hope you're on high ground. Keep dry!

JAB

Post by JAB »

Tigzy wrote:
Reap - t'would also be very cool of you could get Steersman on your show. I really wanna know if he talks like he writes. Be warned, he would likely generate massive sound files if that's the case.
Anyone think Reap would get a word in after the first question?

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Tigzy wrote:

If you fancy a good-news story in that respect, I can happily state that my old dad's non-Hodgkins is now in remission. :D
Best wishes Renee.

agarybuseychristmas

Post by agarybuseychristmas »

It would not surprise me at all if erik wasn't a user named Aerik from reddit. He's a notorious idiot.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tigzy wrote:
Apples wrote:Lsuoma/Reap - great show - interesting convo -

"genuine wit at the pit" -- keep digging, everyone!

http://angryatheist.info/?p=1043
Good stuff - fascinating. What's interesting is that anyone tuning into that convo without hearing the beginning would probably think that Lsuoma was Richard Dawkins.

/me blushes. Thanks for all the kind comments!

Sorry the sound quality was not so good - VoIP. Reap sounded to me just like he does on the podcast, so I guess that for some reason my upload bandwidth was compromised.

Definitely interested in doing this again sometime - a whole bunch of fun, and thanks to Reap for inviting me. If you want to see another side of me, we can do it after I've had a beer or two, but I'll need to do it while someone is with me to cut me off in case I say anything I shouldn't :whistle:

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

rocko2466 wrote:Is your avatar a picture of you? If not, I don't get the reference.
Hypocrite! :D
Reap wrote:Fuck! Okay let's just do this -http://angryatheist.info/?p=1043 Lsuoma is the guest.
Some good background. Vegas is really a horrible city and I ♥ cats, too. And yeah, came here too because I heard it was horrible and It Was Decided™ by FfTB that was coming from here anyway. So I retconned as to not upset the universe.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

You allowed a candy-cane vodka tonight? Sure hope so. If he's on Oxycontin or something like that, you need some chemical assistance too!!!

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

{{{{hugs}}}} to you both.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Reap wrote:I just finished a thoroughly enjoyable conversation with Lsuoma. I'll have it available for a listen ASAP.
Thanks it was good:)

agarybuseychristmas

So this just happened:

Rebecca Watson and interrupts the founder of imgur giving a talk demanding her say on how shitty reddit is

agarybuseychristmas

This is just after her and Adrian Chen talked about how reddit is full of pedophiles etc.,

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

quick comment I just remembered - whoever said something about people (or guys) reading comics wanting bizarre poses and duckfaces...wtf! Duckfaces are hideous - if anybody makes them in comics the artist should be shot. Seeing that crap would be like reading something by Liefield - talk about body distortions!

Duckfaces....all I can say is....kill it! Kill it with Fire! (too Pharyngula?)

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

agarybuseychristmas wrote:So this just happened:

Rebecca Watson and interrupts the founder of imgur giving a talk demanding her say on how shitty reddit is

That was just fucking rude. "I'm Rebecca fucking Watson. I will talk and you will listen."

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Anyone else seen comment #44 at http://www.michaelnugent.com/2013/03/08 ... published/?

Get there quick, cause it won't last long. NSFW, and makes the picture posted here look a Care Bears portrait.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Guest wrote:
It means that strictly from probabilistic reasoning as presented, the sun has probably exploded, but the frequentist has neglected the prior probability of a sun going nova, which is vanishingly small. The Bayesian knows this, so bets him $50.

Now aren't you glad I explained that?
I think they are being at least a little unfair to the frequentists

http://www.skepticink.com/backgroundpro ... -explodes/

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Lsuoma wrote:

You allowed a candy-cane vodka tonight? Sure hope so. If he's on Oxycontin or something like that, you need some chemical assistance too!!!
As I have to be up super early to get him tomorrow morning, I'm being a "good girl" and not partaking of the sweetness that is candy cane vodka (and, tbh, had to switch to vanilla as it's out of season for the candy cane, I guess). He's on pain meds and we're discussing whether it would be cooler to have a toilet designed like Cpt. Pike's chair or a toilet like the one Frylock invented :D

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Lsuoma wrote:Anyone else seen comment #44 at http://www.michaelnugent.com/2013/03/08 ... published/?

Get there quick, cause it won't last long. NSFW, and makes the picture posted here look a Care Bears portrait.
Wow. WTF is wrong with some people??

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Lsuoma wrote:Anyone else seen comment #44 at http://www.michaelnugent.com/2013/03/08 ... published/?

Oh ffs Lsuoma, I was off to bed, how am I supposed to sleep now?
Good podcast btw, you should do more of them.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

ReneeHendricks wrote:

Wow. WTF is wrong with some people??
I was going to say something there about 'Can we now judge you for what is posted on your blog?' but I thought better of it. I think the irony will be obvious.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

DONATIONS NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED

Post by Lsuoma »

If you want to scatter cash, send it to Renee, or Operation Smile, or Abbie or whoever. Don't send anything my way.

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

Jack wrote:
Reap wrote:I just finished a thoroughly enjoyable conversation with Lsuoma. I'll have it available for a listen ASAP.
Thanks it was good:)
Listening now and really enjoying it.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Tigzy wrote:

Yay - good news Renee and Tigzy. :)

Hope the next step is successful, big hugs to RG, Renee. :)

ReneeHendricks

Re: DONATIONS NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Lsuoma wrote:If you want to scatter cash, send it to Renee, or Operation Smile, or Abbie or whoever. Don't send anything my way.
Going above and beyond for Operation Smile would be awesome. You can never have too many smiles (Fluevogs, on the other hand...).

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

http://global3.memecdn.com/well-that-es ... 724508.jpg

mikelf

Post by mikelf »

Since everyone seems to be posting their video game characters, I figured I would do so also.

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o74 ... 39ec87.jpg

That's me on the right.

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Fek. MY KINGDOM FOR AN EDIT BUTTON!

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Wonderist wrote:[...] If you don't mind, I'll interpose some of my tactics/strategies for dealing with this dynamic... [...]
Once I have acclimatized myself some more, I will propose some pranks on them. Will be fun. :shhh:
Wait, this isn't the secret forum? Oh shit, I just gave away my whole game! Fffuuu-
Where's my secret decoder ring to get into the secret inner sanctum of holiness sub-forum?
Thanks, have to read up on the turtle thingy you mention, always happy to expand my arsenal, though I approach things rather recklessly adventurous and act intuitively. Simply not taking stuff too seriously helps a lot, too. And being independent. Making a prank public can be part of the prank, and there are other ways. And of course, it must be satirical. Ironically, their Order of Molly (shortened as OM) has the same initials as Operation Mindfuck, which is also mostly shortened to OM.
Lsuoma wrote:Anyone else seen comment #44 at http://www.michaelnugent.com/2013/03/08 ... published/? Get there quick, cause it won't last long. NSFW, and makes the picture posted here look a Care Bears portrait.
You thatcherite ninja!

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Yup, thanks for that Lsuoma.

There I was, snuggled up with a mug of coffee and the latest Pilkington diary entry playing in the background.

Then I clicked the link at #44

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--_c9Bquk0Uw/U ... g-head.png

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

FrankGrimes wrote:
Gumby wrote:These people are so petty.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... 911f62.jpg
http://freethoughtblogs.com/almostdiamo ... ent-211009

Yes Wowbagger, because everyone but your precious FTB gods are "second-rate" speakers.

Maybe you should tell those sour grapes to die in a fire.

And not only that, the whole crew fucking boycotted last year didn't they? And tried to have DJ stood down? To me that says "We don't like what you do and the way you do it." In which case, if they are genuinely not interested and have expressed that as clearly as possible (boycott), it only makes sense for the TAM people to say "We understand. Unless you specifically express a new found interest, we'll get other people." Right? That's the sensible and mature thing to do right?

And may I say, before all this bullshit I was seriously considering an attempt at being part of the skeptic community and attending these things. After all this shit there is no way. After RW's pathetic Evolutionary Psychology "speech" I decided, if that's what these things are about, sorry, not interested.

Rant over.
Don't know if anyone's said this, but I'm considering going to TAM, but because people like RW are being excluded. You know there's a lower chance you'll get fed a whole pile of horseshit.

skepandsprinkles

Post by skepandsprinkles »

what the fuck did I just look at?

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

Apples wrote:
Welch wrote:What, you only have enough money for six 20 minute videos? It's the internet, all you need is drive space. I guess she had to work on her shitty opening graphics.
So looks like there are 12 videos slated? If they're ~20 mins each and she produces a total of only around 260 minutes for $160,000 ... this stuff will have cost her backers more than $500 a minute with an extremely late delivery. For that price, as 16bitheretic pointed out, I want some exotic locations, interviews with game-designers and others, something original -- not the same blue-screen background recycling-her-university-women's-studies-thesis talking-head format she's always done. We'll see. Dang - I wonder what Rocko could have done with $160,000 -- a full-on Slymepit rock-opera - he could have called it Les Ms-Magazine-erables.
Yeah the $160k could've paid for flights, a research assistant etc. But instead she just downloaded clips of video games and whinged.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

So, there's a debate going to happen in England between a muslim and an atheist. Opheliar wrote a few words claiming that there would be gender-segregated seating, then later reported that this would be voluntary rather than mandated. A commenter on this post wrote:
It would be hilarious if non-compliance by the audience scuttled this event.
That was March 8th, 11:02 am (UTC -8), according to the public comment details.

Now, her posts list only the date published, not the time, but I will just say that the first comment on the next quoted post by Opheliar is timed at 2:06 pm on March 8th (ie 3 hours after the previous quote), and that Opheliar comments on the comment 17 minutes later, so she is clearly monitoring her blog:
A thought occurs to me about this gender segregated seating caper...Hm. Suppose some female and male attendees choose to sit in separate areas, and then someone from the “wrong” gender sits there. Then what?
Now, there is nothing but circumstantial proof here, but I would question whether the thought occurred to Opheliar before or after she read the first comment.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

A quick one. How about going around and express, in any random topic where the professionally offended reside, that you "like Kant" or ask if they are "into Kant" and so on. Angry reactions are met with referral to the categorical imperative or the Critique of Pure Reason.

comslave

Post by comslave »

Apples wrote:
bhoytony wrote:I played an Elven Knight Warrior Rent Boy in Dragonscrotum IV and I had the George At Asda armour which was totally kickass and shit.

Amidoinitrite?
No shit - and Sarkeesian supposedly has 11 more videos coming out.

http://www.businesswinners.net/wp-conte ... kills1.jpg

It's all right - gives me time to peruse the eleventy Nugent threads open on my browser.
Of course there are good female role models in games.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... _cover.jpg

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

mikelf wrote:Since everyone seems to be posting their video game characters, I figured I would do so also.

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o74 ... 39ec87.jpg

That's me on the right.
Damn you're hot, I love your lines.

welch

Post by welch »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Friday field report from the MRM. Actually it is now the MHRM (Men's Humans Rights Movement) and I just discovered this and I am kind of pissed that no one sent me the memo. I had to find out from the Judgy Bitch?

Anyway,

The protesters gathered outside the lecture given on Feminist Corruption in Academe by Dr. Janice Fiamengo yesterday in Toronto resorted to wearing face coverings for some strange reason that no one can fathom.

They were also pretty well behaved apparently. There was no disruption other than someone pulling a fire alarm just before the talk started delaying things somewhat. No identifiable muslims showed up to join the protest either. I looks like they ignored this tweet:

http://i1.wp.com/www.avoiceformen.com/p ... -Laxer.jpg

I expect something will be written up in a day or two about the presentation. I may or may not provide a link later, but only if I think it is interesting to people here. Otherwise you are going to have to hoggle the AVFM site yourself.

More depressing news. I have totally failed to convince my Anglican Priest that the MRM MHRM business is a burning issue. That fucker! Part of the problem of course is that it is not an issue with his parisioners who tend to be grey haired old ladies, so possibly why it is not on his radar either.

Anyway for revenge I am going to have him, his partner, and his mother-in-law over for roast beef and potatoes and see if I can interest them in the topic. Or perhaps not, I have never met his partner, just spoken to him on the phone a couple of times and I want to talk to him about his volunteer activities and a few other things we appear to have in common. So I may not get around to it at all after we finish slagging the Catholics.

The business of the register has crossed my mind from time to time, so I am going to ask any of who feel strongly enough about it to mention it to Elam. This is not a new thing BTW. Here is one opinion for example:

The Problem with the Men’s Rights Movement
http://mattforney.com/2012/06/09/the-pr ... -movement/

I am still ambivalent about the whole thing myself so I am not saying anything till I make up my mind.

Finally, last but not least, the Judgy bitch flaunts her SAHM privilege with her frenemy (it must be a woman thing, I do not get this frenemy business).
http://judgybitch.com/2013/03/05/yes-i- ... every-day/

Anyway I posted the above because not only was the Stay At Home With the little kiddies a recent topic, but I kind of get the idea that Welch may get pissed off at my pimping her again, and this brought a smile to my face.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

agarybuseychristmas wrote:So this just happened:

Like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Let the guy finish, Watson. Entitled narcissists all up in here.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Steersman doing what he does best, being a contrarian over at Nugent's blog. I love it.

It's 4.47AM in the UK and it's Saturday morning so I suspect it nay take some time for Michael to delete posts. The timing of that picture was perfect to keep it up as long as possible.

Unlike Steersman I have no intention of capitalising on it one way or the other.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL YOU ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE INTENDED.

Thank you.

welch

Post by welch »

AndrewV69 wrote:Friday field report from the MRM. Actually it is now the MHRM (Men's Humans Rights Movement) and I just discovered this and I am kind of pissed that no one sent me the memo. I had to find out from the Judgy Bitch?

Anyway,

The protesters gathered outside the lecture given on Feminist Corruption in Academe by Dr. Janice Fiamengo yesterday in Toronto resorted to wearing face coverings for some strange reason that no one can fathom.

They were also pretty well behaved apparently. There was no disruption other than someone pulling a fire alarm just before the talk started delaying things somewhat. No identifiable muslims showed up to join the protest either. I looks like they ignored this tweet:

http://i1.wp.com/www.avoiceformen.com/p ... -Laxer.jpg

I expect something will be written up in a day or two about the presentation. I may or may not provide a link later, but only if I think it is interesting to people here. Otherwise you are going to have to hoggle the AVFM site yourself.

More depressing news. I have totally failed to convince my Anglican Priest that the MRM MHRM business is a burning issue. That fucker! Part of the problem of course is that it is not an issue with his parisioners who tend to be grey haired old ladies, so possibly why it is not on his radar either.

Anyway for revenge I am going to have him, his partner, and his mother-in-law over for roast beef and potatoes and see if I can interest them in the topic. Or perhaps not, I have never met his partner, just spoken to him on the phone a couple of times and I want to talk to him about his volunteer activities and a few other things we appear to have in common. So I may not get around to it at all after we finish slagging the Catholics.

The business of the register has crossed my mind from time to time, so I am going to ask any of who feel strongly enough about it to mention it to Elam. This is not a new thing BTW. Here is one opinion for example:

The Problem with the Men’s Rights Movement
http://mattforney.com/2012/06/09/the-pr ... -movement/

I am still ambivalent about the whole thing myself so I am not saying anything till I make up my mind.

Finally, last but not least, the Judgy bitch flaunts her SAHM privilege with her frenemy (it must be a woman thing, I do not get this frenemy business).
http://judgybitch.com/2013/03/05/yes-i- ... every-day/

Anyway I posted the above because not only was the Stay At Home With the little kiddies a recent topic, but I kind of get the idea that Welch may get pissed off at my pimping her again, and this brought a smile to my face.
My only annoyance was your insistence she had some form of expertise or even superior information, and that made her "right" about anything other than what her (remarkably shitty) arguments supported.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

Aneris wrote:
rocko2466 wrote:Is your avatar a picture of you? If not, I don't get the reference.
I don't get it...?

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

welch wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
My only annoyance was your insistence she had some form of expertise or even superior information, and that made her "right" about anything other than what her (remarkably shitty) arguments supported.
"Pimping Brings Smile to Face of Pitter" - by Ophelia Benson

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

DGS wrote:
cunt wrote:A thick fucking twat posts on a forum, he happens to be a bassist.
Now just stop with the feeding frenzy. I play bass! Bass, has nothing to do with this!!
You have issues with Fish? You Fishist?

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

rocko2466 wrote:
Aneris wrote:
I don't get it...?
download/file.php?avatar=557_1359639756.jpg
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/i ... s_9146.jpg

Southern

Post by Southern »

Meh. Again, obvious troll is obvious.

But who wants to bet that someone "depicted" on that paintshop work will cry about it, instead of treating it with the deserved contempt?

Mzone

Post by Mzone »

Aneris wrote:
rocko2466 wrote:
Aneris wrote:
I don't get it...?
download/file.php?avatar=557_1359639756.jpg
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/i ... s_9146.jpg
I didn't get it until I clicked on the link. Well played Aneris!

Mzone

Southern

Re: DONATIONS NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED

Post by Southern »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:If you want to scatter cash, send it to Renee, or Operation Smile, or Abbie or whoever. Don't send anything my way.
Going above and beyond for Operation Smile would be awesome. You can never have too many smiles (Fluevogs, on the other hand...).
How dare you to compare the majesty of a beautiful pair of Fluevogs with the nastiness of some kids' smiles? Look at this:

http://i.imgur.com/BrSlzqq.jpg

OMGZ THE BEAUTY OF THIS IS BLINDING ME!

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Southern wrote:

Meh. Again, obvious troll is obvious.

But who wants to bet that someone "depicted" on that paintshop work will cry about it, instead of treating it with the deserved contempt?
That's guaranteed. If nothing else they will say our behaviour is encouraging it. I doubt we will see Nugent tweeting it to all and sundry before rushing to write a blog post about it blaming himself.

Mzone

Post by Mzone »

Aneris wrote:
rocko2466 wrote:
Aneris wrote:
I don't get it...?
Did you write that page for FTB/A+? Wow, they almost score 100% on the tropes if you count feminism as a religion.