And some are escaping
A serpent spews out fantasy
Unjustified blasphemy
That cannot be condoned
Gotta love pointy headed guitars!

KiwiInOz

Re: Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Post by KiwiInOz »

Spike13 wrote:Peez is spinning like a dervish....
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/stay ... igging.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I thought the story was that the lawyer offered to send him stuff, but Peez, being disgusted as befits a gentleman, refused it. Did I imagine that?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

decius wrote:Suddenly, privacy matters.
Decius! Hey. You're back. :D

Come in! Have a seat. We have :popcorn: lots of :popcorn:

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Hopefully, the Midnight Marauder is getting ready for tonight's fun.
http://theblameonmame.files.wordpress.c ... o1_500.gif

Prediction: PZ soon gives Cainaji and/or another top lickspittle the ability to remove posts and ban.

Really?

Post by Really? »

AndrewV69 wrote:
ERV wrote:I really really really, really, hope nothing happens to Baxter. I am genuinely concerned about this mans physical safety after this has been made public, and I really hope he has somewhere safe to stay. I've got a very bad feeling about this.
It looks like you see it coming too. Any bets she will wait till he is asleep first?
RIP Phil Hartman

I got my 20-inch paint can boner back.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Proving that Stollznow has a history of making up false accusations (letter from Baxter) and becoming violent and angry over bullshit she made up in her head (DV arrest report) is entirely pertinent to the court case re: Radford believing he has been libeled by Stollznow.

One could argue that making this info public online is shitty behavior, but it is absolutely NOT thuggish or bullying for Radford to show Stollz and her legal team what kind of evidence he is prepared to use in court. I don't know why PZ got to see this evidence before it was made public. Presumably, it's because he involved himself in something that was nothing to do with him.

No idea who is guilty or innocent of the specific charges, but Stollznow is looking more and more like a BPD abusive crazy pills popper.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
OT a bit but it still amazes me that here I sit in New Jersey, trading quips with someone from Brisbane...we live in awesome times!

Well, let me bring my walker back over to Mykeru's Victrola.

decius

Post by decius »

James Caruthers wrote:And yeah, is mirroring every single damn thing Radford does on PZ's own blog (complete with childish screaming and yelling) really HELPING Stollznow's case?
He doesn't care for Stollznow one bit. He must spin fast a narrative for his dittoheads and pretend that he isn't shellshocked.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BTW, hello Pitguests!!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

I'm sorry Ing. In a previous post I implied you weren't familiar with these legal-type thingies. You obviously read here, because you went and posted something to prove you're totes on top of this.
ing 2.jpg
(35.47 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
My sincere apologies.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

The evidence Radford presents, if on the level, demonstrates that Karen lacks integrity and credibility. Anyone who actually looks at it with an honest eye must come to that conclusion.

Doesn't mean all her claims are false, but it does mean that she's going to have to produce some damn strong evidence to convince reasonable people.

And frankly this is a pretty good fucking litmus test for reasonableness. Any third party who looks at Ben's site and comes away more convinced than ever that Karen's claims are true is an unreasonable person.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Lsuoma wrote:BTW, hello Pitguests!!
23 guests? Fuck, we've got the whole horde reading tonight! Greetings, cunts!*

* "Cunts" is a totes OK, non-gendered slur -- see example usage above by Dr. Karen Stollznow, world-famous internet linguist.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

James Caruthers wrote:Proving that Stollznow has a history of making up false accusations (letter from Baxter) and becoming violent and angry over bullshit she made up in her head (DV arrest report) is entirely pertinent to the court case re: Radford believing he has been libeled by Stollznow.

One could argue that making this info public online is shitty behavior, but it is absolutely NOT thuggish or bullying for Radford to show Stollz and her legal team what kind of evidence he is prepared to use in court. I don't know why PZ got to see this evidence before it was made public. Presumably, it's because he involved himself in something that was nothing to do with him.

No idea who is guilty or innocent of the specific charges, but Stollznow is looking more and more like a BPD abusive crazy pills popper.
Unfortunately, law like medicine, spares us no indignity.
All the dirty laundry comes out.
This serves as an object lesson on why it is always good to work and play well with others.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Shit, during Shermergate we had something like 60 guests FFtB lurkers at one point.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

I see more than 1 court case here. Any money saved from avoiding court with Kazz will probably be used to go after PZ.

Quiz

Post by Quiz »

Once all this stuff gets taken care of in court, I wonder how people will react to her at TAM know she was arrested for domestic violence.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

"Hank_Says", at PZ's:
Radford and his lawyer either have some strategy I don’t comprehend or they’re as fucking thick as short, wet planks.
I'm guessing the former.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Gumby wrote:
janine.jpg
SnipINg
It's tragic when a person lets their politics blind them to reality.

But the schadenfreude is strangely satisfying.

And the LOLs. My God, the LOLs. They just don't stop ringing.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Gumby wrote:Shit, during Shermergate we had something like 60 guests FFtB lurkers at one point.
That's a lot of cheese and crackers....

Garlic

Post by Garlic »

Can anyone explain to me the point of posting that selfie? It just screams "hey, I'm a complete psycho, keep that in mind when reading the rest if my unverifiable evidence"

(Actually it's unverifiable by us, but ridiculously easy to verify by someone with access. Messing with the headers of emails sent from UC to Google, whoever did it, is a suicide move)

Also, more importantly:
Sulman wrote:What's with all the pictures of Justin Hawkins
Whatever happened to The Darkness?

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Gumby wrote:Shit, during Shermergate we had something like 60 guests FFtB lurkers at one point.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

HA! Janine has already linked to Mykeru's Stollz pic.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-777149

dogen

Post by dogen »

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

dogen wrote:
KS-1.13.2010.png
:bjarte:
Haha! Well, she is an Aussie after all. Habits die hard, I guess. :lol:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Spike13 wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
OT a bit but it still amazes me that here I sit in New Jersey, trading quips with someone from Brisbane...we live in awesome times!

Well, let me bring my walker back over to Mykeru's Victrola.
Mate, it's a beautiful sunny day, here in Brisbane. And it's time for lunch.

decius

Post by decius »

The evidence presented - if genuine - also shows that many of her accusations are highly unlikely to be true. There's a significant overlap between the alleged harassment and correspondence amicable in tone.

Stockholm syndrome would have to be renamed Stollznow syndrome, for both circumstances to be true.

James Caruthers

Gumby wrote:Hopefully, the Midnight Marauder is getting ready for tonight's fun.
Haha.

The little troll fucker must be shitting his pants with joy.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Quiz wrote:Once all this stuff gets taken care of in court, I wonder how people will react to her at TAM know she was arrested for domestic violence.
C'mon Dom.voiolence is different for women....he deserved it!
Just like penis' being cut off is funny.
Get with the times

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

This is unbelievable. I keep waiting for something to finally discredit those fuckers for once and for all... could this be it? Am I too naive?

James Caruthers

TheMan wrote:I see more than 1 court case here. Any money saved from avoiding court with Kazz will probably be used to go after PZ.
I doubt it. Shermer couldn't even find the spoons for a single lawsuit. Radford will be so fucking glad if he comes out of this one looking okay, that he'll leave PZ alone.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Sorry for the double post, either the I-pad locked up or I thought lsouma had me on double secret extra slow banning.
(Just kidding your facist fitness)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

James Caruthers wrote:Proving that Stollznow has a history of making up false accusations (letter from Baxter) and becoming violent and angry over bullshit she made up in her head (DV arrest report) is entirely pertinent to the court case re: Radford believing he has been libeled by Stollznow.

Indeed. As for "shitty behaviour", one might argue that Stollznow was first guilty of using the "mustard gas" of making public accusations on virtually no evidence, and that neither she nor her supporters have much of a leg to stand on if the tables are turned - particularly if her charges are looking a lot less credible than his counter-charges. Sow the wind and all that.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

It's amazing watching the baboons rigidly and blindly stick to their narrative. They're not even trying to rationally look at what Radford posted.

Karen said it, I believe it, and that settles it!

http://gifrific.gifrific.netdna-cdn.com ... opcorn.gif

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Gumby wrote:Hopefully, the Midnight Marauder is getting ready for tonight's fun.

Prediction: PZ soon gives Cainaji and/or another top lickspittle the ability to remove posts and ban.
I don't know why, but I laughed.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

:lol:

What is this I don't even

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Cunning Punt wrote:This is unbelievable. I keep waiting for something to finally discredit those fuckers for once and for all... could this be it? Am I too naive?
It very could be. But I wouldn't pop the cork just yet. People thought it was done with just the retraction letter, and oh boy did they get egg on their face.

I'm going to wait 'til the matter has settled completely. Verdict or settlement, whichever comes first.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Ape+lust wrote:
I thought the story was that the lawyer offered to send him stuff, but Peez, being disgusted as befits a gentleman, refused it. Did I imagine that?
Ah, I didn't. Peez hasn't seen it because it conflicts with his narrative. Shaddup Peez, you're lying.

http://imgur.com/J8aw3sU.png

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-772583

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Cunning Punt wrote:This is unbelievable. I keep waiting for something to finally discredit those fuckers for once and for all... could this be it? Am I too naive?
It very well could be. But I wouldn't pop the cork just yet. People thought it was done with just the retraction letter, and oh boy did they get egg on their face.

I'm going to wait 'til the matter has settled completely. Verdict or settlement, whichever comes first.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Quiz wrote:Once all this stuff gets taken care of in court, I wonder how people will react to her at TAM know she was arrested for domestic violence.
I agree with you. Stollznow's history of violence worries me. Will TAM be safe if she's there?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

AnswersInGenesis has been discredited for years, but like a fungal infection, they refuse to go away.

Hi CP!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

From very near the beginning of the police arrest report: the officer makes it sound like this was brought up specifically by the Baxter dude. Which makes him sound like a cunt. Who knows, it's just funny. :lol: :lol: :D

http://i.imgur.com/xs8ZbQl.png

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Spike13 wrote:
Lsuoma's massive uncircumsised penis provides approximately 3lbs of cheese per week. We were fine.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

LYINGoEZAm6a.jpg
(184.68 KiB) Downloaded 168 times

dogen

Post by dogen »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:From very near the beginning of the police arrest report: the officer makes it sound like this was brought up specifically by the Baxter dude. Which makes him sound like a cunt. Who knows, it's just funny. :lol: :lol: :D

Hey, stop beating up on Baxter. The poor guy needs all the help he can get. We should start a whip-around to get him in a witless protection scheme.

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

Sulman wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:PZ has now posted on it.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... -f-christ/
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
A retreat smothered in righteous indignation is still a retreat.
He's running.
"Notice please that I have not linked to Radford’s disgusting violation of privacy, and I will not tolerate anyone else linking to it here, either."
I think a little violation of privacy is totally fine when that person tried to destroy your life. :violin:

Oh boy, I hope IndieGogo has a refund policy. :lol:

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Steersman wrote:

Indeed. As for "shitty behaviour", one might argue that Stollznow was first guilty of using the "mustard gas" of making public accusations on virtually no evidence, and that neither she nor her supporters have much of a leg to stand on if the tables are turned - particularly if her charges are looking a lot less credible than his counter-charges. Sow the wind and all that.
It's still possible (not bloody likely but possible) that this is all made up by Radford and some paid for 'experts' (or perhaps he pulled the wool over their eyes somehow too) and he really was a horrendous harrasser and those emails really WERE from 2012.

But I'm not betting on that.

My opinion is that he really cares for Karen (feels sorry for her or something) and tried -via that retraction - to make this 'go away' for his, her, and Baxter's sake. But due to the type of personality disorder she has, she can't EVER be wrong - about anything. So this was bound to end in tears. Maybe he's sad and feels he is already taking so much damage he HAS to do this - or maybe he's mad and WANTS to do this. Either way, I don't blame him.

Let Karen Stollznow serve as the poster girl for crazy and/or malicious accusers everywhere. At this point, I feel it's no more than she deserves. Maybe this will also serve to discredit some of the disgusting SJW narrative. One can only hope.

dogen

Post by dogen »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Spike13 wrote:
Lsuoma's massive uncircumsised penis provides approximately 3lbs of cheese per week. We were fine.
Cave-aged, bandaged cheddar?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

dogen wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:BTW, hello Pitguests!!
23 guests? Fuck, we've got the whole horde reading tonight! Greetings, cunts!*

* "Cunts" is a totes OK, non-gendered slur -- see example usage above by Dr. Karen Stollznow, world-famous internet linguist.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Mykeru wrote:
LYINGoEZAm6a.jpg
those eyes.... So alluring....
Hey babe when your done with Baxter,well...I am a masochist...just saying...

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Gumby wrote:HA! Janine has already linked to Mykeru's Stollz pic.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-777149
They're all "fucking idiots", but from my experience I'd say Janine is genuinely a low-IQ person.

deLurch

Re: Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Post by deLurch »

Download and back that shit up now before it gets memory holed!!! Still digging through.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Clarence wrote:Let Karen Stollznow serve as the poster girl for crazy and/or malicious accusers everywhere. At this point, I feel it's no more than she deserves. Maybe this will also serve to discredit some of the disgusting SJW narrative. One can only hope.
She's FreeThoughtBlogs' poster girl for crazy, just as Ogvorbis is FreeThoughtBlogs' poster boy for rape. They will be forever reminded of this, just like the Daily Mail gets reminded they supported the fucking blackshirts.

Grind the fuckers down.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

All I know is, Michael Shermer must have a massive boner right now....

zenbabe

Re: Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Post by zenbabe »

deLurch wrote:
Download and back that shit up now before it gets memory holed!!! Still digging through.
He got it all, no worries :)

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

So, PZ,

Posting vicarious, anonymous accusations of multiple counts of rape = OK.

Posting first-hand evidence to defend oneself against similar accusations = Sleaze.

Got it.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Redenbacher futures just went through the roof!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Tapir wrote:So, PZ,

Posting vicarious, anonymous accusations of multiple counts of rape = OK.

Posting first-hand evidence to defend oneself against similar accusations = Sleaze.

Got it.
Parallel logic rulez!

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

dogen wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:From very near the beginning of the police arrest report: the officer makes it sound like this was brought up specifically by the Baxter dude. Which makes him sound like a cunt. Who knows, it's just funny. :lol: :lol: :D

Hey, stop beating up on Baxter. The poor guy needs all the help he can get. We should start a whip-around to get him in a witless protection scheme.
:lol: As they say, love is blind but marriage can be a real eye-opener ....