Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
Sulman

Re: Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Post by Sulman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:This is unbelievable. I keep waiting for something to finally discredit those fuckers for once and for all... could this be it? Am I too naive?
All I know is, Michael Shermer must have a massive boner right now....
Well, if the other lot is to believed this is pretty much normal

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Steersman wrote:
dogen wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:From very near the beginning of the police arrest report: the officer makes it sound like this was brought up specifically by the Baxter dude. Which makes him sound like a cunt. Who knows, it's just funny. :lol: :lol: :D

http://i.imgur.com/xs8ZbQl.png
Hey, stop beating up on Baxter. The poor guy needs all the help he can get. We should start a whip-around to get him in a witless protection scheme.
:lol: As they say, love is blind but marriage can be a real eye-opener ....
Marriage is a three ring circus
Engagement ring
Wedding ring
Suffering!
:rimshot: I'm here all week!!!

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

There is not enough :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: in the world right now.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Dana Hunter

2 April 2014 at 9:27 pm (UTC -5)

Gave this month’s earnings, and as long as my financial situation doesn’t tank horribly, I intend to continue donating until Radford has been utterly and completely crushed by Karen’s lawyer. I’m sick of this shit. I’m sick of these jackasses. Time to send them a clear and unforgettable message regarding our unwillingness to allow them to continue preying on people without consequence.

I hope Karen’s found the best in the business, someone who savors a tall glass of defeated harasser tears each morning.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

One thing I did get from Ben's missive is that some blokes will throw away common sense for free pussy. Baxter comes across as a doormat.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Spike13 wrote:
Engagement ring
Wedding ring
Suffering!
Oh, that was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :naughty:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Lsuoma's massive uncircumsised penis provides approximately 3lbs of cheese per week. We were fine.
Don't look at me -- I'm not flicking Lsuoma's bean unless you all put him into at least 90 day's training.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

You know those old saws that your grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. would quote and you'd go :roll: ? Like A fool and hir money are soon parted? Well ...
Dana Hunter
2 April 2014 at 9:27 pm (UTC -5) Link to this comment
Gave this month’s earnings, and as long as my financial situation doesn’t tank horribly, I intend to continue donating until Radford has been utterly and completely crushed by Karen’s lawyer. I’m sick of this shit. I’m sick of these jackasses. Time to send them a clear and unforgettable message regarding our unwillingness to allow them to continue preying on people without consequence.

I hope Karen’s found the best in the business, someone who savors a tall glass of defeated harasser tears each morning.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

:mrgreen: Ninja'd by free thoughtpolice!

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Clarence wrote:Let Karen Stollznow serve as the poster girl for crazy and/or malicious accusers everywhere. At this point, I feel it's no more than she deserves. Maybe this will also serve to discredit some of the disgusting SJW narrative. One can only hope.
She's FreeThoughtBlogs' poster girl for crazy, just as Ogvorbis is FreeThoughtBlogs' poster boy for rape. They will be forever reminded of this, just like the Daily Mail gets reminded they supported the fucking blackshirts.

Grind the fuckers down.
Well, Stollznow is a 'name' skeptic, whereas , except for the pit, I'd have never heard of Ogvorbis and if I ran across him from reading the occasional linked thread or something I'd have no clue he had ever claimed to have been sexually assaulted or claimed to have raped someone.

If this evidence holds up, this will follow Stollznow EVERYWHERE in the wider skeptic community, and, depending, she might even get dropped as a 'liability' by the SJW's - though most of them seem so deluded I suspect she'll always have some support from some of them.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Dana Hunter

Dana, sweetheart, do not impoverish yourself for any cause. Change is a marathon, not a sprint.
Now, can I interest you in the Men who love sports,fishing and beer fund?

Guestus Aurelius

[youtube]rthHSISkM7A[/youtube]

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Since when has PZ Myers and Co. have privacy concerns? Aren't they in full favour of doxxing and releasing private stories they heard or witnessed themselves? Richard Carrier even invented a story based on the witness accounts as a “thought experiment” during Shmeargate. Wasn't it “exactly right” that you can take pictures of others and just put them online with your own claims? And since when are those Social Justice League people suddenly okay with domestic violence, even declaring that they now would donate even more?

It's a bad idea to start washing the laundry in public and it was pointed out over and over, now its on, they act surprised that it comes all back.

Astonishing what we see here. Just when you thought it can't get more bizarre and hypocritical, they just top their performance. And I still have no horse in the race, but my previous tendency to believe Karen now got a questionmark. It is now impossible to infer anything.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Clarence wrote:
Spike13 wrote:
Engagement ring
Wedding ring
Suffering!
Thank you Clarence, and also thank you for your critique of the song parody!

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Spike13 wrote:
Steersman wrote:
dogen wrote:
Hey, stop beating up on Baxter. The poor guy needs all the help he can get. We should start a whip-around to get him in a witless protection scheme.
Engagement ring
Wedding ring
Suffering!
facepalm.jpg

dogen

Post by dogen »

Clarence wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:
Clarence wrote:Let Karen Stollznow serve as the poster girl for crazy and/or malicious accusers everywhere. At this point, I feel it's no more than she deserves. Maybe this will also serve to discredit some of the disgusting SJW narrative. One can only hope.
She's FreeThoughtBlogs' poster girl for crazy, just as Ogvorbis is FreeThoughtBlogs' poster boy for rape. They will be forever reminded of this, just like the Daily Mail gets reminded they supported the fucking blackshirts.

Grind the fuckers down.
Well, Stollznow is a 'name' skeptic, whereas , except for the pit, I'd have never heard of Ogvorbis and if I ran across him from reading the occasional linked thread or something I'd have no clue he had ever claimed to have been sexually assaulted or claimed to have raped someone.
If I ran across Ogvorbis, I would put the car in reverse just to make sure.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Aneris wrote:Since when has PZ Myers and Co. have privacy concerns? Aren't they in full favour of doxxing and releasing private stories they heard or witnessed themselves? Richard Carrier even invented a story based on the witness accounts as a “thought experiment” during Shmeargate. Wasn't it “exactly right” that you can take pictures of others and just put them online with your own claims? And since when are those Social Justice League people suddenly okay with domestic violence, even declaring that they now would donate even more?

It's a bad idea to start washing the laundry in public and it was pointed out over and over, now its on, they act surprised that it comes all back.

Astonishing what we see here. Just when you thought it can't get more bizarre and hypocritical, they just top their performance. And I still have no horse in the race, but my previous tendency to believe Karen now got a questionmark. It is now impossible to infer anything.
Not to mention complaining about personal information being made public and drawing attention to it. That's reasonable :bjarte:

Southern

Post by Southern »

Yo Americans; is this Flashback company a credited source for these authentication shenanigans Radford paid for?

Guestus Aurelius

Dear 25 FTB lurkers,

Yes, we are pleased, but it has nothing to do with Ben or Karen.

It has everything to do with you, your "always believe the female accuser if the accused is male, especially if he's white and successful" narrative, and your knee-jerk witch-hunting.

You're not a skeptic, and you're a blight on humanity.

Sincerely,
The not-terrible people

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Forget Shermer, if this is the standard FTB response, I bet Karen is also fapping, just imagining the huge piles of cash she'll be able to milk out of this newest moral outrage.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Aneris wrote:Since when has PZ Myers and Co. have privacy concerns? Aren't they in full favour of doxxing and releasing private stories they heard or witnessed themselves? Richard Carrier even invented a story based on the witness accounts as a “thought experiment” during Shmeargate. Wasn't it “exactly right” that you can take pictures of others and just put them online with your own claims? And since when are those Social Justice League people suddenly okay with domestic violence, even declaring that they now would donate even more?

Aneris, It's ok when they do it, because they are fighting for a cause!
Any and all tactics are fair game. Be careful because if you use the same tactics in return ,well, that would just be wrong....you wpuldn't want to be wrong would you?

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

dogen wrote:
If I came across Ogvorbis, I would make sure the abortion was paid for.

James Caruthers

TheMan wrote:One thing I did get from Ben's missive is that some blokes will throw away common sense for free pussy. Baxter comes across as a doormat.
Oh definitely. Either Radford is making everything up, or Baxter is a huge doormat and possibly a continuing physical/emotional domestic violence abuse victim.

Guestus Aurelius

P.S., FTB lurkers: you can change.

feralandproud

Post by feralandproud »

It's amazing that they're all so "omg fucking offended!!! 11" It's like they really have no idea they're this fucked up, duplicitous little cult. Karmas a bitch

Really?

Post by Really? »

WTF does this even mean from the Jesus F Christ thread?

Carrie O'Kay

2 April 2014 at 9:07 pm (UTC -5)

Why did Radscum even mention the DV arrest? It seems irrelevant to the case.
Tom Foss

2 April 2014 at 9:13 pm (UTC -5)

Carrie O’Kay @29:

Why did Radscum even mention the DV arrest? It seems irrelevant to the case.

Because if he can prove that she was a gangsta thug slut who gave people the finger was nuts and smoked drugs totally had sex with him, then it proves that he justifiably stood his ground didn’t harass her and if he had, she wanted it.
I AM pretty pleased that Stollznow domestic violence arrest got a mention with the looneys.

And if you're here, Horde--and I know some of you are--can you give your admitted child rapist friend Ogvorbis a pouncehug from me? (You guys love an admitted child rapist! I know! It's crazy!)

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Dude doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Clarence wrote:
Steersman wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:Proving that Stollznow has a history of making up false accusations (letter from Baxter) and becoming violent and angry over bullshit she made up in her head (DV arrest report) is entirely pertinent to the court case re: Radford believing he has been libeled by Stollznow.

One could argue that making this info public online is shitty behavior, but it is absolutely NOT thuggish or bullying for Radford to show Stollz and her legal team what kind of evidence he is prepared to use in court. ....
Indeed. As for "shitty behaviour", one might argue that Stollznow was first guilty of using the "mustard gas" of making public accusations on virtually no evidence, and that neither she nor her supporters have much of a leg to stand on if the tables are turned - particularly if her charges are looking a lot less credible than his counter-charges. Sow the wind and all that.
It's still possible (not bloody likely but possible) that this is all made up by Radford and some paid for 'experts' (or perhaps he pulled the wool over their eyes somehow too) and he really was a horrendous harrasser and those emails really WERE from 2012.

But I'm not betting on that.
Indeed. While the supposed e-mail from Baxter, for example, looks a little iffy - a screen-shot would have been nice - things like the prior conviction for DV, the police report, and the doctored e-mails look pretty solid evidence.
Clarence wrote:My opinion is that he really cares for Karen (feels sorry for her or something) and tried -via that retraction - to make this 'go away' for his, her, and Baxter's sake. But due to the type of personality disorder she has, she can't EVER be wrong - about anything. So this was bound to end in tears. Maybe he's sad and feels he is already taking so much damage he HAS to do this - or maybe he's mad and WANTS to do this. Either way, I don't blame him.
Agreed. Both he and Baxter have appeared sympathetic to Stollznow - witness Radford's supposed retraction attributed to Stollznow where he asked everyone to back off, and even Baxter's e-mail to Radford gives evidence of that.
Kind of looking that way which could be unfortunate for any number of reasons. Maybe a moot point though whether that is more prevalent among women [not applicable to all] or not, or is just in the nature of the beast, or of various power differentials operating over a long period of time - kind of like the Tacoma Narrows Bridge which destroyed itself simply as a result of small forces building up over time due to resonance.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

dogen wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Spike13 wrote:
That's a lot of cheese and crackers....
Lsuoma's massive uncircumsised penis provides approximately 3lbs of cheese per week. We were fine.
Cave-aged, bandaged cheddar?
Prime Bellendo, mate, with blue veins...

James Caruthers

Martin Wagner said publicly on FTB that he feels he has a moral responsibility to release someone's dox if he happens to have that person's dox and doesn't agree with something they've said.

Doxxing and angry letters (full of hyperbole, unsourced accusations and outright lies) calling for people to be fired are totes awesome, but don't you dare post a police report in an attempt to convince your legal adversary to settle out of court. :naughty:

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

James Caruthers wrote:

Forget Shermer, if this is the standard FTB response, I bet Karen is also fapping, just imagining the huge piles of cash she'll be able to milk out of this newest moral outrage.
Wouldn't it be ironic if she ended up getting so much $ from the SJW looney brigade and a signficant part of it ended up in Radfords and his lawyers pockets?

Alas, that's not likely because even if the legal BS doesn't eat it up, I bet Karen will be buying LOTS of new pairs of shoes. You know, to make her feel better while all this drama drags on and on...

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

James Caruthers wrote:
TheMan wrote:I see more than 1 court case here. Any money saved from avoiding court with Kazz will probably be used to go after PZ.
I doubt it. Shermer couldn't even find the spoons for a single lawsuit. Radford will be so fucking glad if he comes out of this one looking okay, that he'll leave PZ alone.
Could be that Shermer feels he has too much at risk. Shermer is at that threshold of larger media fame, an ugly court case might tarnish what may yet be a stellar career.in all reality PZ is something he scraped off his shoe..

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Nerd seems rather emotional

http://i.imgur.com/dkWztxx.png

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

Mykeru wrote:Dude doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.
META:

What happened to the pretty but time consuming rendering of tweets? Has that been stopped just here?

I ask because suddenly it seems to have stopped at many sites. (Or did I screw up the browser again?)

Really?

Post by Really? »

Steersman wrote:
Clarence wrote:
Steersman wrote: Indeed. As for "shitty behaviour", one might argue that Stollznow was first guilty of using the "mustard gas" of making public accusations on virtually no evidence, and that neither she nor her supporters have much of a leg to stand on if the tables are turned - particularly if her charges are looking a lot less credible than his counter-charges. Sow the wind and all that.
It's still possible (not bloody likely but possible) that this is all made up by Radford and some paid for 'experts' (or perhaps he pulled the wool over their eyes somehow too) and he really was a horrendous harrasser and those emails really WERE from 2012.

But I'm not betting on that.
Indeed. While the supposed e-mail from Baxter, for example, looks a little iffy - a screen-shot would have been nice - things like the prior conviction for DV, the police report, and the doctored e-mails look pretty solid evidence.
Clarence wrote:My opinion is that he really cares for Karen (feels sorry for her or something) and tried -via that retraction - to make this 'go away' for his, her, and Baxter's sake. But due to the type of personality disorder she has, she can't EVER be wrong - about anything. So this was bound to end in tears. Maybe he's sad and feels he is already taking so much damage he HAS to do this - or maybe he's mad and WANTS to do this. Either way, I don't blame him.
Agreed. Both he and Baxter have appeared sympathetic to Stollznow - witness Radford's supposed retraction attributed to Stollznow where he asked everyone to back off, and even Baxter's e-mail to Radford gives evidence of that.
If nothing else, we've learned from Stollznowgate that Stollznow loves chubby bald guys and must be MONSTER in the sack.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Oh, would you guys look at "Item H 1-1" on the Flashback Authentication Report PDF?

I see Melody Hensley's name on the Radford's GTalk contact list. What are you doing, Melody my dear, consorting with a rapist harasser?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

TheMan wrote:One thing I did get from Ben's missive is that some blokes will throw away common sense for free pussy. Baxter comes across as a doormat.
Being a carpet will get him nowhere. Except upstairs at the Savoy.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Spike13 wrote:
Steersman wrote:
dogen wrote: <snip>
Engagement ring
Wedding ring
Suffering!
:-) A couple of "golden oldies" - somewhat unfortunate, or maybe not, that there are some things every generation has to learn on its own, frequently after the fact.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't PZ say Adria Richards "did everything right" when she tweeted a picture she took of two guys without their permission? Funny how privacy wasn't an issue then.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Shit, dude. If he's talking, try to pry as much info as you can out of him. Honey, not vinegar.

We need to help him get out of this abusive relationship with a woman who clearly has BPD and a history of domestic violence. He's just going to keep defending her because that's what DV victims do...until they get killed by their abusers, of course.

Gefan

Re: Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Post by Gefan »

TiBo wrote:I always knew there was something shady about Avicenna ...

From his newest post @ http://freethoughtblogs.com/amilliongod ... -feminist/
9. You find the idea of genital mutilation of a man being joked about on live television hysterically funny but claim misandry doesn’t exist.
A lot of feminists are anti-circumcision. Both Female and Male. Now Female genital mutilation is on many scales worse than the male equivalent, but we often see MRA derail conversations about FGM with conversations about men.

Humour punches up. Male circumcision and getting kicked in the crotch is funny for the same reason falling down the stairs is funny. It is because it is someone in power getting hurt by an attack on one of the things that gives him power. While hitting a woman is not funny since women are routinely hit by men and it’s a major problem.
Is he saying that boy toddlers are oppressors who deserve to be raped with scalpels ? Is he insane ?

(backup @ http://www.freezepage.com/1396481462LHKGIXISEV )
I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out how the stairs fit into the kyriarchy.
Are they oppressive or are they striking a blow for social justice by inflicting injury on someone (presumably a white male)?

James Caruthers

http://freethoughtblogs.com/amilliongod ... ent-546642

I see the midnight marauder has some company.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Spike13 wrote:
Clarence wrote:
Spike13 wrote:
Engagement ring
Wedding ring
Suffering!
Thank you Clarence, and also thank you for your critique of the song parody!
Good recovery, Spike. You're all right!

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

SRSLY, Asks to “give a voice to harassment victims”, was arrested for domestic violence herself.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

James Caruthers wrote:

Martin Wagner said publicly on FTB that he feels he has a moral responsibility to release someone's dox if he happens to have that person's dox and doesn't agree with something

Doxxing and angry letters (full of hyperbole, unsourced accusations and outright lies) calling for people to be fired are totes awesome, but don't you dare post a police report in an attempt to convince your legal adversary to settle out of court. :naughty:
To cost someone their livelihood over a difference of opinion is the height of douche bag tyranny.
A person should rely upon the strength of their arguments, not that they can bully some poor bastard into the poor house to prove their point.
After all defeating the messenger does not defeat the message

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

James Caruthers wrote:

Girls don't fap. They schlick.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Pitchguest wrote:

Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't PZ say Adria Richards "did everything right" when she tweeted a picture she took of two guys without their permission? Funny how privacy wasn't an issue then.
I love the tried and true PZ tactic of refusing to link to the primary source and then mis-characterizing it. Being that the whole point of the photos was to show Stollznow maintained a sexual relationship with Radford long after she later claimed he began harassing her.

Kind of throws a new light on Radford's CFI post on the false accusation originating from a woman trying to cover up for a photo of her in a sexual liason, eh?

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Really? wrote:
Shit, dude. If he's talking, try to pry as much info as you can out of him. Honey, not vinegar.

We need to help him get out of this abusive relationship with a woman who clearly has BPD and a history of domestic violence. He's just going to keep defending her because that's what DV victims do...until they get killed by their abusers, of course.
I think it's more low self-esteem. Karen may be crazy, but she's still kinda "pretty" and parts of her mind are rather smart. If she had good character and/or was a bit more sane, she'd be 'out of his league' so to speak.

I'm not sure if you are being hyperbolic or not, but if you are worried about him being murdered, I would point out that only about 12 to 15 hundred females get killed in the US per year due to intimate partner violence, and only about 600 males. Even if you don't believe the SJW's that domestic violence is EVERYWHERE, there are probably a few million constantly violent (you know, the stereotype: lots of punching/kicking/beating, not merely throwing tantrums or stuffed animals)relationships every year. This means that only one of about a thousand violent relationships (and probably less) actually ends up with the morgue being involved. So you can rest a bit easy. He'll probably make it out of the marriage in one piece, at least physically.

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Clarence wrote:
Awesome. Thanks for the find!

I'll leave most of the analysis to others except to say that I disagree that putting this out necessarily harms him -provided he got the 'go-ahead' after a review from his lawyer. It's possible this might sway a few people his way, esp. since we've heard pretty much nothing except HER story and that of her supporters, many of whom - lets be fair - aren't known for honesty.
I think that it helps the public opinion of him which would have taken a battering after the retraction of the statement. It hurts him as it shows his hand to the opposition and they know exactly what they are fighting with in the court case.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Her Indiegogo is up over $500, plus whatever Dana Hunter contributed, in the past hour. Beliebers gonna beliebe harder.

http://imgur.com/hYdu05L.png

Really?

Post by Really? »

Aneris wrote:SRSLY, Asks to “give a voice to harassment victims”, was arrested for domestic violence herself.
And as we've all been told thousands of times, false reports of domestic violence are EXCEEDINGLY RARE.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Lsuoma wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:

Do you have positive proof that Stollolz isn't a tranny?

James Caruthers

Lsuoma wrote:
James Caruthers wrote: Forget Shermer, if this is the standard FTB response, I bet Karen is also fapping, just imagining the huge piles of cash she'll be able to milk out of this newest moral outrage.
You clearly don't know Karen like I do. :?
Aneris wrote:SRSLY, Asks to “give a voice to harassment victims”, was arrested for domestic violence herself.
The lulz train will never stop!

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Mykeru wrote: You think Stollznow is in on it and provided these shots?
KS-ARREST-21-e1393096481949_600px.jpg
How hard is it to stand on the little footprints, Karen?

Depends how drunk you are.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

dogen wrote:
Clarence wrote: <snip>
Bit of a cheap shot. Assuming, at a very long stretch, that he isn't trolling the hell out of everyone one there, the most charitable interpretation is that he was both victim and victimizer, and that the former may have had some significant contributions to the latter. I wonder how much moral sense we all had at that age - I certainly know that mine was notably deficient - and how traumatic experiences might have diminished that even further.

Southern

Post by Southern »

See you depraved fuckers tomorrow, with some lulz coming from Stollznov side. I hope she gets something good tomorrow, maybe a video of Radford groping her or a bona-fide notarized document thingee from a trusted source. She has to. I need it to see this getting even better, since Shermer x Peezee was such a dud.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Clarence wrote:
Really? wrote:

I think it's more low self-esteem. Karen may be crazy, but she's still kinda "pretty" and parts of her mind are rather smart. If she had good character and/or was a bit more sane, she'd be 'out of his league' so to speak.

I'm not sure if you are being hyperbolic or not, but if you are worried about him being murdered, I would point out that only about 12 to 15 hundred females get killed in the US per year due to intimate partner violence, and only about 600 males. Even if you don't believe the SJW's that domestic violence is EVERYWHERE, there are probably a few million constantly violent (you know, the stereotype: lots of punching/kicking/beating, not merely throwing tantrums or stuffed animals)relationships every year. This means that only one of about a thousand violent relationships (and probably less) actually ends up with the morgue being involved. So you can rest a bit easy. He'll probably make it out of the marriage in one piece, at least physically.
I'm being slightly hyperbolic; domestic violence is a scourge none of us deserve. I don't actually think he'll end up dead, but she's a violent person who needs to work through some mental issues. He can continue to have a relationship with her, but she needs counseling.
Steersman wrote:
dogen wrote:
Clarence wrote: <snip>
Bit of a cheap shot. Assuming, at a very long stretch, that he isn't trolling the hell out of everyone one there, the most charitable interpretation is that he was both victim and victimizer, and that the former may have had some significant contributions to the latter. I wonder how much moral sense we all had at that age - I certainly know that mine was notably deficient - and how traumatic experiences might have diminished that even further.
Point taken, but if you tell us that you raped a couple little girls while knowing it's wrong, I'm not going to offer you pouncetugs and babysitting offers. I'm going to urge you to tell the authorities so the grown victims could receive the attention and closure they need.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

ERV wrote:Is that site real or April Fools? I'm seriously, you guys.
That website is way to detailed for any April Fool prank.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BarnOwl wrote:You know those old saws that your grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. would quote and you'd go :roll: ? Like A fool and hir money are soon parted? Well ...
Dana Hunter
2 April 2014 at 9:27 pm (UTC -5) Link to this comment

Dana Hunter might as well don the black sweats, tie up the white Nike's, and wait for the alien spaceship.

This is how cult members respond.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Anyone catch PZ libeling Ben's lawyer?