Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Sunder

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Sunder »

katamari Damassi wrote:My husband hated the movie Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. He also thinks Rick & Morty is stupid, and calls it Ren & Stimpy.

This might be grounds for divorce.
I can take or leave the cartoon but Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is a personal favorite.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Brive1987 wrote:http://i.imgur.com/LHFspGm.jpg
Licensed to carry a concealed weapon? Or just strangely hung?
Full vinyl thread jumpsuit unzipped down to her belt. So weirdly hung. Madonna in her old age appears to be trying to sport more of a young hip 90's thug rapper look on her off stage appearances.

She is no longer stunning, so I guess it is a choice to appear fashionable in some way.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

deLurch wrote: Full vinyl thread jumpsuit unzipped down to her belt. So weirdly hung. Madonna in her old age appears to be trying to sport more of a young hip 90's thug rapper look on her off stage appearances.

She is no longer stunning, so I guess it is a choice to appear fashionable in some way.
Oh come now, this sounds like it's out of PZ's playbook. 58 isn't "old age". Old age is offering you a hard candy while using a walker. Perhaps Madonna is a bit past her physical prime, but "no longer stunning"? Eh, "no longer"? As much as she attempted to invoke Marilyn Monroe, Madonna was never stunning. I'm not even sure Monroe was stunning.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I see that PZ has upped the ante to 30k now that he's crossed the finish line. It'll be interesting to see how much more enthusiasm he can generate. If he makes it to the 30 I'll be surprised.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

deLurch wrote:
Full vinyl thread jumpsuit unzipped down to her belt. So weirdly hung. Madonna in her old age appears to be trying to sport more of a young hip 90's thug rapper look on her off stage appearances.

There's a great scene from Six Feet Under, with the marvelous Patricia Clarkson, where she tells her niece about how when she became too old to turn all the heads as she entered a room, she thought she'd at least try be the most interesting in the room, but finally she ended up just being known as "the one in paisley."

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

katamari Damassi wrote:My husband hated the movie Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. He also thinks Rick & Morty is stupid, and calls it Ren & Stimpy.

This might be grounds for divorce.
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is a bit of a classic (But I'm biased in that I like Film Noir, Raymond Chandler and those old 30s & 40s PI movies). I always wondered if it could be taken as pandering to gay men though. It seemed like a very straight-centric take on gay themes - straight writer (I think), straight actor paying gay etc - even if in the end the message is one of tolerance.

The fact that he (I'm assuming your husband identifies as male) doesn't like Rick & Morty though - might just be an indication that he is an old fogey.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lauren returns fire...

[youtube][/youtube]

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote:Bastard. Just out of interest, I haven't seen any SM pics of RW at any Saturday march. I'm sure I'm just not attentive enough. However none of her three tweets on the 21st mentioned outdoor activity .... :think:
Naturally, Rebecca blew off opportunities others dream of. She had a choice of localities with substantial turnouts to march in, the largest of which were Oakland (100,000), San Francisco (50,000), and San Jose (25,000).

When these things turn up on Oculus Rift I'm sure she'll be all over them. Until then, cold and wet is for non-Patreon plebs.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hunt wrote:
deLurch wrote: Full vinyl thread jumpsuit unzipped down to her belt. So weirdly hung. Madonna in her old age appears to be trying to sport more of a young hip 90's thug rapper look on her off stage appearances.

Oh come now, this sounds like it's out of PZ's playbook. 58 isn't "old age". Old age is offering you a hard candy while using a walker. Perhaps Madonna is a bit past her physical prime, but "no longer stunning"? Eh, "no longer"? As much as she attempted to invoke Marilyn Monroe, Madonna was never stunning. I'm not even sure Monroe was stunning.
2/10 would not bang?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Kirbmarc wrote:2/10 would not bang?
Surely you mean 10/10 - Would bang?

Unless you would actually bang her?

In which case, your 2/10 - would not bang is accurate.

(Memes can be so confusing!)

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Hunt wrote:

I wasn't even banging on about her politics. I am surprised that she is only 58. She has lived a most excellent rocker life and it shows. Not as bad as Ozzie Ozzborne, but still. At least she is still physically fit and can still perform when she wants.
http://i.imgur.com/Uk5coo0.jpg

I will have to disagree with you about her looks during her younger prime years.
http://i.imgur.com/ssqCyhV.jpg

I'll leave it to others to find the more saucy photoshoots.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

On related note, we discussed this earlier
Madonna wrote:“If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob,” Madonna said. “OK? I’m good. I’m not a douche, and I’m not a tool. I take my time.”

“I have a lot of eye contact, and I do swallow.”
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/19/madon ... a-blowjob/

And her prime years.
[youtube][/youtube]

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Sargon of Akkad has been suspended on Twitter.

I imagine it is one of those temporary suspensions based on false flagging, probably from anarchists, who Sargon did a video on in the last few days.

He should be back soon....

Really?

Post by Really? »

Accused rapist Jason Thibeault says the following in the gofundme updates:
As a warchest, though, this will keep us in the fight for a few months at most. Paying the considerably lower legal bills from this month's sparser than usual filings has already cost about $3800 by my outsider's understanding, so while we all appreciate that this burden has been significantly lifted for us, it's not entirely gone, nor will it be until Carrier either drops the case or the case is ended.
Carrier demands a trial by jury, which would be a very significantly longer road to an end of this fight than trial by judge. The best outcome for all of us would obviously be for him to drop the matter and allow the defendants to discuss the well-known events of the allegations against him, but he's indicated that he feels honourbound to prove he's innocent of the original allegations that were reported on, and he'll evidently sacrifice third party bloggers within the community and violate numerous folks' privacy and trust in his filings of private emails by third-party non-defendants, to do it. So I have little hope of that happening.
So Thibeault, whose rape accusation comes from his own fingers, says that victims should just recline and take it when they're being mistreated.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Naw... Madonna's a wreck. She hobbled-out for that gay marriage stunt in 2014, dressed like Boss Hogg, drugged out of her mind, hunched & stiff with a walking-cane, and with an old-woman warble in her voice.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Still held up better than Elvis.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote:Naw... Madonna's a wreck. She hobbled-out for that gay marriage stunt in 2014, dressed like Boss Hogg, drugged out of her mind, hunched & stiff with a walking-cane, and with an old-woman warble in her voice.

Here's an embed version of the above:

[youtube][/youtube]

Madonna is so talented that she never misses a beat with the vocal, even when she's falling down.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Speaking of great rock chicks we have known and loved, the following piqued my interest greatly when I was 13 or so:-

[youtube][/youtube]

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Really? wrote:Madonna is so talented that she never misses a beat with the vocal, even when she's falling down.
[youtube][/youtube]
To be fair on the fall, one of the dancer's horns hooked onto her long cloak and yanked her back.

Also pretty much every major touring act has gone Milly Vanilly. At one performance in Japan, she openly announced to the crowd that she was going to do a bit of lip syncing. It is unrealistic for the vast majority of performers to do major dance routines and sing at the same time.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

http://i.imgur.com/FeM0dmi.jpg

Really?

Post by Really? »

deLurch wrote:
Really? wrote:Madonna is so talented that she never misses a beat with the vocal, even when she's falling down.
[youtube][/youtube]
To be fair on the fall, one of the dancer's horns hooked onto her long cloak and yanked her back.

Also pretty much every major touring act has gone Milly Vanilly. At one performance in Japan, she openly announced to the crowd that she was going to do a bit of lip syncing. It is unrealistic for the vast majority of performers to do major dance routines and sing at the same time.
Yes, I understand, but why would anyone want to pay good money to see a popstar dance and not sing?

[youtube][/youtube]

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Britney would be a classic case of someone who really goes out in terms of an aerobic dance performance which would make actual singing impossible. Notice that she is doing a lot of heavy breathing as she goes along?

Really?

Post by Really? »

deLurch wrote:Britney would be a classic case of someone who really goes out in terms of an aerobic dance performance which would make actual singing impossible. Notice that she is doing a lot of heavy breathing as she goes along?
I agree that the two disciplines are very different. Why engage in a mass delusion that Britney is singing and dancing in this way?

The dancing can be beautiful on its own.

[youtube][/youtube]

And there are plenty of people who dance and sing at the same time.

[youtube][/youtube]

feathers

Post by feathers »

deLurch wrote:And her prime years.
[youtube][/youtube]
At least that little kid learned something new that day. I think.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

gurugeorge wrote:Speaking of great rock chicks we have known and loved, the following piqued my interest greatly when I was 13 or so:-

[outube][outube]
Absolutely, and let's not forget...

[youtube][/youtube]

Not really rock as such but still, phwooar!

[insert Sid James laugh here]

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Snapfingers wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Brive wrote:
Clearly China needs to be managed, but it's surely excessive to underwrite the Mexican middle class because the country is not otherwise self-sustainable?

Maybe pocket money can be reinstated after America is great again?
Why not go after Germany instead? Only about 100 billion in exports and a 75 billion deficit. A bigger deficit with only a third of the amount that Mexico buys from the US. They pay top dollar for German crap, like their overrated cars. At least the cars they buy from Mexico are mostly made by Merkin companies. :think:
I know you're joking and shitposting and this is the pit and blah blah. But some things just aren't funny. American car industry has been crushed by globalization because they make absolutely crap cars. Not talking about pick-ups which only Trump voters drive and could be sold outside the US. I dare you to name a single overrated german car. Except for Opel (Vauxhaul/Holden/Buick) which are crap as we all know. So as long as Amercian industry only produce for their homemarket we Europeans will win. And Merkel is bringing in the cheap labor to do it. You guys are building a wall. :lol:
American women last week couldn't stop talking about their Volvos.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Oh, and a more recent (and grunge/rock) chick who made me drool like a hobo eating hot fries...

[youtube][/youtube]

Not classically beautiful but there's something...sleazy(?) about her that gives me a mental flat-line. As we used to say, she's an "eyes say no, nuts say go" girl!

Also, as with Madonna, she didn't age well in the slightest.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Rocker chicks, eh? My recent (few years recent) love goes to two women, Screaming Females:

[youtube][/youtube]

This coop with Garbage fucked me greatly, it's so energetic.

[youtube][/youtube]

Second woman who stole my hearth is Torres,

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

If you don't listen to it you're literally Hitler Watson.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bhurzum wrote:Absolutely, and let's not forget...
[youtube][/youtube]
youtuber wrote:Victor Pontbriand2 months ago
I find her beautiful, ethereal and trippy, I dig faerie sex.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

sp0tlight wrote:Rocker chicks, eh? My recent (few years recent) love goes to <snip>
Ack! Sorry dude, I've honestly never heard of either act although as my posting history will confirm, I'm a huge fan (drooling fiend) for Shirley Manson. Scottish, redhead, what's not to like?

I must admit, I'm a sucker for woman who can sing!

The queen of them all? Well, since you asked...

[youtube][/youtube]

"Bel canto" made flesh! She was also stunning in her prime!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LJNTUq_mAoo/maxresdefault.jpg

Subjectivity and all that jazz... ;)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

feathers wrote:
youtuber wrote:Victor Pontbriand2 months ago
I find her beautiful, ethereal and trippy, I dig faerie sex.
I remember Kate Bush popping up on the Kenny Everett show quite a lot.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

I think I was still playing with action men back then...and yes, I know I'm setting myself up for a zinger by saying that. Do yer worst!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Etta James - had quite a set of lungs on her

[youtube][/youtube]

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Bhurzum wrote:Oh, and a more recent (and grunge/rock) chick who made me drool like a hobo eating hot fries...

Not classically beautiful but there's something...sleazy(?) about her that gives me a mental flat-line. As we used to say, she's an "eyes say no, nuts say go" girl!

Also, as with Madonna, she didn't age well in the slightest.
gives

Can't embed at work because fuck my goddamn phone, but...

Brody Dalle & The Distillers. Did that for me for a few years. A lot of life has happened since & my tastes have drifted more toward unmedicated types.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Easy J wrote:Can't embed at work because fuck my goddamn phone, but...
I got ya, mate.

[youtube][/youtube]

Cracking tune :dance:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

She's gonna sound like Tallulah Bankhead permanently by the time she's 30.

Malky

Post by Malky »

A current favourite of mine - Alex Winston:

<div class="content">Choice Notes <iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HNT_KGweANU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Malky

Post by Malky »

Well embed didn't work - what went wrong?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Snapfingers wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Brive wrote:
Clearly China needs to be managed, but it's surely excessive to underwrite the Mexican middle class because the country is not otherwise self-sustainable?

Maybe pocket money can be reinstated after America is great again?
Why not go after Germany instead? Only about 100 billion in exports and a 75 billion deficit. A bigger deficit with only a third of the amount that Mexico buys from the US. They pay top dollar for German crap, like their overrated cars. At least the cars they buy from Mexico are mostly made by Merkin companies. :think:
I know you're joking and shitposting and this is the pit and blah blah. But some things just aren't funny. American car industry has been crushed by globalization because they make absolutely crap cars. Not talking about pick-ups which only Trump voters drive and could be sold outside the US. I dare you to name a single overrated german car. Except for Opel (Vauxhaul/Holden/Buick) which are crap as we all know. So as long as Amercian industry only produce for their homemarket we Europeans will win. And Merkel is bringing in the cheap labor to do it. You guys are building a wall. :lol:
German cars are nice when they are new, drive well, look nice but are more expensive to buy and maintain. When they get older they are less reliable than other makes, and they are considerably more expensive to maintain.
http://www.clark.com/10-cars-to-avoid

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bhurzum wrote:I think I was still playing with action men back then...and yes, I know I'm setting myself up for a zinger by saying that. Do yer worst!
I was 13, so I was just learning to play with my action man.

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

[youtube][/youtube]

I know they've been here before, but this version of Wuthering Heights surely surpasses all others:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

How about we goth it up a bit?

Patricia Morrison, anyone?

[youtube][/youtube]

Oh, and since I mentioned the Sisters, it would be criminal to omit their colab with Ofra Haza (rip)...

[youtube][/youtube]

Fuck me, she could sing! Love her cover of "Kashmir" by Zepplin, hauntingly beautiful track.

[youtube][/youtube]

Right, that's enough music from me. Once I get started, I kinda go mental!

Malky

Post by Malky »

Trying again:

[youtube]https://www,youtu.be/watch?v=HNT_KGweANU[/youtube]

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

feathers wrote:I was 13, so I was just learning to play with my action man.
Those "realistic gripping hands" were something else :D

(I just made myself a little bit sick)

Malky

Post by Malky »

Malky wrote:Trying again:

[youtube]https://www,youtu.be/watch?v=HNT_KGweANU[/youtube]
AAAgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

This should do the trick

[youtube][/youtube]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Does nobody have any curiosity about the new thread title?

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

Nope

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

At the rate that Pit moves I just assumed I missed a joke back in a thread.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Lsuoma wrote:Does nobody have any curiosity about the new thread title?
OK. I'll bite. What does it mean?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Look up Patrick Henry High School in the news.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

"Give me a urinal or give me death"? What's up with that?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'll stick with the first option.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Bhurzum wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:2/10 would not bang?
Surely you mean 10/10 - Would bang?

Unless you would actually bang her?

In which case, your 2/10 - would not bang is accurate.

(Memes can be so confusing!)
I was talking about Marilyn Monroe...never mind.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Looks like Breitbart just dropped the "fake news" ball Re: Sargons twatter-ban.

Popcorn on standby!

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Dear god, you people. All these yesteryear rock chicks, and none of you have yet mentioned the flame haired overgoddess of them all, Nancy Wilson?

Ah you think 80s soft rock is your ally? You merely adopted the soft rock. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see shit like Metallica and that until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but deafening!

[youtube][/youtube]

Frankly, I'd even have settled for Anne, even though she was a bit of a fatty. There was always a chance I could have had a bit on the side with sis, after all.*

*14 year old self speaking here, you understand.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Is it about people pissing on Trump's star on the Hollywood walk? People throwing piss? Holy shit though I don't remember the right being that disgusting in the past 10 years.

Rumour has it that Sargon has been sending the alt-right gay interracial porn to piss them off which may be behind the ban.

Also thanks for the new music guys.

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wow. There are no heroes in that story.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

The lulz must flow!

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tigzy wrote:Dear god, you people. All these yesteryear rock chicks, and none of you have yet mentioned the flame haired overgoddess of them all, Nancy Wilson?

Ah you think 80s soft rock is your ally? You merely adopted the soft rock. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see shit like Metallica and that until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but deafening!

[youtube][/youtube]

Frankly, I'd even have settled for Anne, even though she was a bit of a fatty. There was always a chance I could have had a bit on the side with sis, after all.*

*14 year old self speaking here, you understand.
Nancy is definitely up there. But look at Dorina Gray:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

rayshul wrote:Rumour has it that Sargon has been sending the alt-right gay interracial porn to piss them off which may be behind the ban.
Indeedy! He even uploaded a video claiming it was the Islam angle but June (shoe on head) tweeted the gay-porn evidence.
rayshul wrote:Also thanks for the new music guys.
Glad you enjoyed it - if any of my links were to your liking that is.