In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by Ape+lust »

Sure, Peez. Maybe now she'll realize you're The One.

Keep fishin'.

http://imgur.com/D9Resnn.jpg

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

What's funny to me is that of the four women kicked off of FTB, only Benson took any amount of time. The rest were gone in a blink once enough people started complaining.

Meanwhile the two men kicked off of FTB, Avi and Carrier, took ages to ditch.

You'd almost think Peez was some kind of horrible sexist who can't push a woman out the door fast enough but is really weighed down when it comes to giving a fellow dudebro the boot.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Sunder wrote:What's funny to me is that of the four women kicked off of FTB, only Benson took any amount of time. The rest were gone in a blink once enough people started complaining.

You'd almost think Peez was some kind of horrible sexist who can't push a woman out the door fast enough but is really weighed down when it comes to giving a fellow dudebro the boot.
Myers wasn't bothered by the plagiarism because Avi was on-message. He only went when TFA picked up the plagiarism story. From somewhere. All the women got the push for wrongthink.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sunder wrote:What's funny to me is that of the four women kicked off of FTB, only Benson took any amount of time. The rest were gone in a blink once enough people started complaining.

Thunderfoot also got kicked out unceremoniously back in the day.

The difference is that Jamila Bey, Anjuli and Thunderfoot irritated the Horde for wrong-thought, while Avi was busted in flagrant plagiarism by "the enemy" (us!) and Carrier was similarly slowly exposed as a liability by multiple "hostile parties" before the whole truth came out.

In the case of Benson she was a casualty of the SocJus civil war between the TERFs and the political trans. Both sides had a consistent number of Hordelettes defending their arguments, although ultimately all the suspected TERFs or TERF-friendly either abandoned the field or were purged.

In general disagreeing with the stable and standardized SocJus dogma is an automatic excommunication. Actual issues like plagiarism or being a creep take a backseat unless there's a general consensus within the cult. Religious schisms are when things get messy.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Shatterface wrote:

Myers wasn't bothered by the plagiarism because Avi was on-message. He only went when TFA picked up the plagiarism story. From somewhere. All the women got the push for wrongthink.
:nin:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

gurugeorge wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Anjuli looks to be trying to get the heave-ho from FTB. She even called Tucker Carlson "a damn good journalist". :lol:
https://freethoughtblogs.com/anjuli/201 ... white-man/
By the time racists gain institutional power, there are already enough of them to affect institutional culture. Institutional racism is predicated on racists imposing their racism both on the operations of the institution and on the behaviour of everyone of the same colour as themselves. The fact that the entire society kowtows to black racism means that blacks have institutional power.
OMG SHUT HER DOWN.
"This site is no longer available"

Fuck. Me.

Is she now an un-person?

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

jet_lagg wrote:And right now the only harm Nazis can cause outside of being offensive is to join one of the actually murderous gangs and start curb stomping innocents. What kind of mindset do you need to think limiting someone's social and employment prospects to that path is a good idea?
Way way back when there was a PC game called Populous. It was a sort of God game, you had to raise/lower the land and use spells and miracles to get your people to thrive and grow, and beat opposing tribes. At a certain point, the miracle that cost the most was one, I think it was called Armageddon. Basically, all the people in the world would abandon their homes, come to the middle and fight until only one tribe was left.

That's the mindset they have.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Karmakin wrote:Way way back when there was a PC game called Populous.
Back when computer games were good.

(I'm currently hammering the "Sid Mier's Pirates" remake - pure bliss!)

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Memory_Hole.jpg
(110.6 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Is she now an un-person
Her peaches have been plunged in liquid nitrogen. :rimshot:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

free thoughtpolice wrote:KiwiInOz wrote:
Is she now an un-person
Her peaches have been plunged in liquid nitrogen. :rimshot:
So now we don't have to shut up and listen when a woman (of colour) says something that we might not agree with. Thanks for the lesson PZ.

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Bhurzum wrote:
Karmakin wrote:Way way back when there was a PC game called Populous.
Back when computer games were good.

(I'm currently hammering the "Sid Mier's Pirates" remake - pure bliss!)

I actually played it more on the SNES

John D

Post by John D »

I posted this on Facebook... haha.
20841941_1939708662709830_127691957115615122_n.jpg
(53.49 KiB) Downloaded 299 times

Guest_7ef90522

Post by Guest_7ef90522 »

Jet Lagg said
"And right now the only harm Nazis can cause outside of being offensive is to join one of the actually murderous gangs and start curb stomping innocents. What kind of mindset do you need to think limiting someone's social and employment prospects to that path is a good idea?"

I tried make that argument too. I was told off for daring to discuss the ethics of being mean to LITERAL NAZIS (their caps not mine) and fuck them and their families.
I knew we would end up playing identity top trumps though. She signed off her first comment to me "A German", like that has anything to do with the price of sauerkraut. I think she genuinely believes that being born in Germany 5 decades after the end of ww2 gives her some kind of special insight that people born in other places with access to the same history books don't have. My saying that was Mansplaining!

CaughtUpLockedOut.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Outstanding! And Ophelia's fucking face cracks me up every time I see her!
Ofie looks like she's having her mugshot taken, just after she's been arrested on suspicion of poisoning her last four husbands.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Suet Cardigan wrote:Brain donors on Twitter part 297:
Brain.jpg
Most child rapists in Britain (a 90% white country) are white, so there's no problem with Muslim grooming gangs.

Fine logic there you fucking morons.
That is Jude Elliot-Jones, who continues to provide incredible entertainment on Twitter. She's a complete moron that made a bit of a name for herself a couple of years back by managing to drag a couple of big Twitter names into some horseshit SJW argument.

She's targeted a lot of left-wing female personalities, usually for being white, or more seriously, more famous than her.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

shoutinghorse wrote:What the fuck? :shifty:
That is some real Buffalo Bill shit right there.

The latex must be some sort of extra fetish, because it makes them look like even more shit than if they threw on some fake tits, wig & some make up.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

deLurch wrote:

The latex must be some sort of extra fetish, because it makes them look like even more shit than if they threw on some fake tits, wig & some make up.
latex sex doll;

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1rwXRJVXX ... Online.jpg

nope, not seeing it.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

deLurch wrote:

http://www.adulttoyreviews.com/dolls/pict/latlove3.jpg

getting closer

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

MarcusAu wrote:Don't know if everyone is bored senseless, or simply numb to the subject by now - but here is an alt-right
summary of the events at Charlottesville:
Not bored or numb. My curiosity has already been satiated through my own investigation, which I already posted here on the pit. I think that youtube video does a good job of summarizing the facts I dug up.

But at the end of the day, there is nothing for someone like me to do in this scenario. I am not a fan of white nationalist/separatists/nazis which really did appear to comprise the vast vast majority of the Unite the Right.

They had a permit that they won in court. They said they are going to sue in court which some people think they will clearly win. Nothing for me to do. The correct course of action is being taken.

The driver is apprehended. Appears to have a predetermined case of significant mental illness. He will probably still be declared guilty for knowing the difference between right & wrong. He looks guilty as hell. If there are extenuating circumstances that we haven't seen in those videos, I am sure his lawyer will bring it up as part of his defense.

MSM is glossing over the finer issues because the Nazis bad is an easier story to tell.

free thoughtpolice

SAM_4939.JPG
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 289 times
Moar extradimentional shifts occurring.
You won't find the MSM talking about it.
SAM_4939.JPG
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 289 times

free thoughtpolice

Or
SAM_4952.JPG
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 250 times

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

I think those old dudes in the latex doll costumers are hot.

I mean literally hot. How could you stand that shit for more than 30 seconds?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Costco Gigondas AoP, about $14 a bottle. As good as a $60-70 Chateauneuf du Pape. Love me a good Rhône wine.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:Costco Gigondas AoP, about $14 a bottle. As good as a $60-70 Chateauneuf du Pape. Love me a good Rhône wine.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Only joined yesterday, and already I totally failed the wank challenge. Boy, this is a tough group.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

SM1957 wrote:Only joined yesterday, and already I totally failed the wank challenge. Boy, this is a tough group.
Ya gotta start slow, young padawan.

Maybe start with a nice Michelle Jenneke gif...

https://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.co ... .gif?w=750

...then a Shirley Manson video...

...then, building to a crescendo, hit your peak to a nice image of the 'pit goddess herself...

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.rs ... ggered.gif

90% of the time, it works all of the time!

:P

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Jim's thoughts on what the response should be to Facebook/Twitter/etc's censorship of users/content providers:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

So the youtube rampage continues. Raw footage of both atrocities committed in Syria & crimes & assault committed by Antifa are being deleted from youtube.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20170 ... imes.shtml

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bhurzum wrote: ...then a Shirley Manson video...

Ahh, that video is obviously the exception that proves the rule "never put your dick in crazy"

I was, until now, ignorant of Ms Manson. Thank you. My day has not been a waste.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

It's good to know that you can trust some things to never change. For example, CJ "the Worm-man" Werleman is still a massive cunt.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote:I was, until now, ignorant of Ms Manson. Thank you. My day has not been a waste.
Most welcome.

For me, Manson was at peak "phwooar" when she appeared in this video...

I'd leopard crawl over 500m of rusty nails, broken glass and dogshit just to fap over her shadow!

Hells yeah!

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Sunder wrote:Random thoughts: I was reminiscing about an old FA post where that darn cat was going off on Sam Harris for wanting to kill everyone in the Middle East. People weren't having it that day and she explained her dumbass reasoning: Harris and others want Islam to disappear, ergo they must want to kill ever follower.

It's occurred to me that this is how dumb felines and likeminded fellows see their ideological opponents. And why they're so keen on violence as the only solution. As usual it all comes down to projection.
From the Euthydemus:

Dionysodorus: Reflect, Socrates; you may have to deny your words.
Socrates: I have reflected, I said; and I shall never deny my words.
Dionysodorus: Well, said he, and so you say that you wish Cleinias to become wise?
Socrates: Undoubtedly.
Dionysodorus: And he is not wise as yet?
Socrates: At least his modesty will not allow him to say that he is.
Dionysodorus: You wish him, he said, to become wise and not, to be ignorant?
Socrates: That we do.
Dionysodorus: You wish him to be what he is not, and no longer to be what he is?
I was thrown into consternation at this.
Taking advantage of my consternation he added: "You wish him no longer to be what he is, which can only mean that you wish him to perish. Pretty lovers and friends they must be who want their favourite not to be, or to perish!"

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The older I get, and the more memory fails - every year becomes My Favourite Year.

And in other news Joseph Bologna has died:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/arts ... -dies.html

No autopsy as of yet - so it has not been determined if this can be attributed to his visit to a South American city.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

Susan Fowler the former Uber Site Reliability Engineer, fresh out of school, who blew the whistle on Uber, doesn't actually understand a whole lot about the Internet or net neutrality (or its history in common carrier).

Which is not to say genon is correct. I think genon is wrong in the last paragraph, if not the last two, at least legally speaking. But I'm no expert.

Merely that Fowler to not understand genon's point, or why HN OR Reddit is upset (and they both are) with what Cloudflare's CEO did yesterday kicking the Daily Stormer off their site shows how little she understands about the net, and how easily she jumps to the conclusion it's all about Donald Trump.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Here's something from a conservative (or libertarian) viewpoint - just so that the 'Pyt can maintain it's reputation:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Old_ones wrote:Some funny comments on PZs post about Anjuli getting the boot.
rpjohnston wrote:

If I’m thinking of the right person, I think I stopped reading her a few months back when there was some news thing and she called black Americans who were relevant to it “thugs”. She was called out for that, gave a snippy “I’m British, what’s wrong with calling a thug a thug?” and got schooled on what thug means in America. I wasn’t convinced that she really got it, or cared.

I am morbidly curious as to how bad some of her other stuff got, though I guess the records are erased now.
https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula ... r-network/

Yeah, heaven forbid Brits and Kiwis use words they way they are commonly used in their home countries. Everyone knows that the internet is really just an extension of the USA, and American sensibilities need to be catered to at all times.

:roll:
Fuck that shit -- 'thug' means 'thug' in the US, too. It's only SJWs -- inimitably being racist as they rail against racism -- who equate 'thug' with 'negro'.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I always associate 'thug' with murderous people from the Indian subcontinent.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

...is that racist of me?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Thug comes from thugee, who were people of colour.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:I always associate 'thug' with murderous people from the Indian subcontinent.
I associate "thug" with "Iron" Mike Tyson having a...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tug

:bjarte:

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

deLurch wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:Don't know if everyone is bored senseless, or simply numb to the subject by now - but here is an alt-right
summary of the events at Charlottesville:
Not bored or numb. My curiosity has already been satiated through my own investigation, which I already posted here on the pit. I think that youtube video does a good job of summarizing the facts I dug up.

But at the end of the day, there is nothing for someone like me to do in this scenario. I am not a fan of white nationalist/separatists/nazis which really did appear to comprise the vast vast majority of the Unite the Right.

They had a permit that they won in court. They said they are going to sue in court which some people think they will clearly win. Nothing for me to do. The correct course of action is being taken.

The driver is apprehended. Appears to have a predetermined case of significant mental illness. He will probably still be declared guilty for knowing the difference between right & wrong. He looks guilty as hell. If there are extenuating circumstances that we haven't seen in those videos, I am sure his lawyer will bring it up as part of his defense.

MSM is glossing over the finer issues because the Nazis bad is an easier story to tell.
I think the final remnant of all that stuff is - what the fuck were the police doing? Seems like it was similar to Berkeley and a few other hot spots where violence has been allowed to run rampant - orders from high-ups sympathetic to Antifa.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Fuck that shit -- 'thug' means 'thug' in the US, too. It's only SJWs -- inimitably being racist as they rail against racism -- who equate 'thug' with 'negro'.
Donald Trump recently called the Neo-Nazi "thugs". While I think his condemnation of the Nazi rally was botched and ineffectual, his use of "thugs" to refer to a white supremacist movements shows that the word is a more general reference to violent people than a racial slur.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

"AltRight" recruitment video.

It is a rather disturbing fantasy video.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

In England football thugs = football hooligans, the Hooligans were reputedly a notorious Irish family so once again the Irish win the oppression game.

Hooliganism - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Hooliga...
Etymology. There are several theories regarding the origin of the word hooliganism, which is a derivative of the word hooligan. The Compact Oxford English Dictionary states that the word may have originated from the surname of a rowdy Irish family in a music hall song of the 1890s.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

MarcusAu wrote:Here's something from a conservative (or libertarian) viewpoint - just so that the 'Pyt can maintain it's reputation:

I've thought Walter Williams was a dumb cunt ever since he advocated giving more votes to individuals based on how much tax they pay. I think he also joined in with fellow dumbass John Stossel in proposing totally privatizing the US military.

There's legitimate conservative views and then there's that kind of bullshit.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:I always associate 'thug' with murderous people from the Indian subcontinent.

Disappointed...

...was expecting a picture at the link

http://ct.thisonesite.com/ol/to/se/i49/ ... 94d2cc.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

SM1957 wrote:

Only joined yesterday, and already I totally failed the wank challenge. Boy, this is a tough group.
https://media.giphy.com/media/m6tmCnGCNvTby/giphy.gif

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

Disappointed...

...was expecting a picture at the link

http://ct.thisonesite.com/ol/to/se/i49/ ... 94d2cc.jpg
You might be amused to know that the large red brick building in the background was a large mental hospital, now pretty much out-patients only after the government found it had spent the entire health care budget on administrators.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

shoutinghorse wrote:In England football thugs = football hooligans, the Hooligans were reputedly a notorious Irish family so once again the Irish win the oppression game.

Hooliganism - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Hooliga...
Etymology. There are several theories regarding the origin of the word hooliganism, which is a derivative of the word hooligan. The Compact Oxford English Dictionary states that the word may have originated from the surname of a rowdy Irish family in a music hall song of the 1890s.

I went to a Catholic primary school in London in the 70s, where we had Irish Dancing lessons (from an abusive old woman who routinely hit pupils) One of the dances we did was called the Hooligan jig.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

There's a set sequence but parts allow some improvisation/self expression.
Kind of Irish Break Dancing.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

deLurch wrote:So the youtube rampage continues. Raw footage of both atrocities committed in Syria & crimes & assault committed by Antifa are being deleted from youtube.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20170 ... imes.shtml
Try Liveleak ?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Along the lines of what I once posted here once about good people who think good thoughts and want good things and if you disagree you must be bad.

Welp ...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Amusing - senator Pauline Hanson wearing a full burqa into the senate.

Priceless - George Brandis literally in tears of horror expressing his outrage.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Owen Jones has been a right cunt, recently, but he has caught a severe case of the Dan "centrists are the new Nazis" Arel virus, maliciously minquoted Nick Cohen out of context to make it look like he was comparing the alt-left with alt-right, and his now acting like an even bigger cunt.

Anyway, he has a new Guardian article up....and the Guardian must have changed "extremists" to "ideologues". The far left are beginning to mark out the "centrists" to put them up against the wall, it seems.

http://i.imgur.com/KHONQDZ.jpg

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Brive1987 wrote:Amusing - senator Pauline Hanson wearing a full burqa into the senate.

Well at least she wasnt a secret Kiwi.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Brive1987 wrote:Amusing - senator Pauline Hanson wearing a full burqa into the senate.

Wearing the burqa is a choice, tho. Isn't it? Why the anger?

:lol:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Call the Search OFF guys, the secret of BigFoot has finally been uncovered.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40892336