In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
ConcentratedH2O, OM

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:I swear, these fucksticks are going to get Trump elected Emperor for Life and will still call it racism when it happens.

https://imgur.com/qzc8sI4.png

[img]https://imgur.com/4fhGMNP.pg]
"Whomst"?

Milady, with words sucheth as that, thou doest certainly convince upon me the esteemedness of thine educational excelliciency.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Does Meyers even realize what he's writing any more?

Seriously, is he ill? How do you write this and not see the planetary-sized obvious response of "I'm sorry, who is forcing you to remain an active Twitter user, rather than putting your money where your slobbering mouth is and fucking off? Please let us know so we can get the police to release you".

https://i.imgur.com/4lRRyJk.png

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

jugheadnaught wrote:
I'm not sure what, if any, law was broken here, but it definitely bears further investigation. I'd imagine your treason legal theory would apply here. I disagree with that theory, but I wonder why the double standard.
The difference between the two cases as I understand it is how the russian government is involved.
On one side, both the lawyer and the professor that offered dirt on Clinton said that they were to relay the information from the Kremlin. That if it were accepted would be accepting help from a foreign government.
When Steele obtained information from Russians at least according to him it was not with the approval or cooperation of the Russian government. It is speculated that arrests made of FSB officials that worked in the internet research branch just after the dossier was released were related to Steele, which would be evidence that the info he got was not with the assistance of the Russian government.
The Trump campaign, in order to have broken this law, would have to be shown that they somehow cooperated in the spreading of the information say by asking that it be released at a certain time or which bits of the emails should be released.
I'm not a lawyer and I'm only stating the case from what I've heard from one side, so take it for what it's worth.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:I swear, these fucksticks are going to get Trump elected Emperor for Life and will still call it racism when it happens.

"Whomst"?

Milady, with words sucheth as that, thou doest certainly convince upon me the esteemedness of thine educational excelliciency.
Mayhaps Steersman teaches english at yon establishmente of learning?

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Myers's condemnation of Twitter is proof that no matter how much any person or organization bends over backwards to appease SJWs they won't be happy until they hear the spine snap.

Also, regarding "whomst," this is apparently a meme in the black twitter sphere, like "woke."

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

DrokkIt wrote:https://www.channelweb.co.uk/w-images/d ... 20x320.jpg

TO HER MENTIONS! TALLY HO!!
Well, I think I'm all caught up with the Jaclyn Glenn thing. Sorry, I'd need to force myself to care less about the trials and tribulations of the serial plagiarist and unoriginal reeeee-machine. Oh, and as for Richie - nope; I'd sooner pay good money to attend a feminist art expo.

A pair of pointless twats.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sunder wrote:Myers's condemnation of Twitter is proof that no matter how much any person or organization bends over backwards to appease SJWs they won't be happy until they hear the spine snap.

Also, regarding "whomst," this is apparently a meme in the black twitter sphere, like "woke."
"Whomst" used to be an ironic meme about people who wanted to appear intelligent and sophisticated by using unusual words.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Sunder wrote:Myers's condemnation of Twitter is proof that no matter how much any person or organization bends over backwards to appease SJWs they won't be happy until they hear the spine snap.

And presumably if you query its use, they still call you a Nazi anyway.
Even if it is of the grammar variety.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

"Whomst"?

I couldn't resist it!
:D

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Bhurzum wrote:

"Whomst"?

I couldn't resist it!
:D
You can't beat an 18th century dictionary for extending your vocabulary.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Contrafibularities, please.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Whomst be the Pope of Woke? Oswald Bates, that's whomst.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Bhurzum wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:https://www.channelweb.co.uk/w-images/d ... 20x320.jpg

TO HER MENTIONS! TALLY HO!!
Well, I think I'm all caught up with the Jaclyn Glenn thing. Sorry, I'd need to force myself to care less about the trials and tribulations of the serial plagiarist and unoriginal reeeee-machine. Oh, and as for Richie - nope; I'd sooner pay good money to attend a feminist art expo.

A pair of pointless twats.
It was a comment on the current levels of white-knighting in her twitter mentions. I couldn't care less," txt me when you've gotten a couple of pies down you, love."

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Does Meyers even realize what he's writing any more?

Seriously, is he ill? How do you write this and not see the planetary-sized obvious response of "I'm sorry, who is forcing you to remain an active Twitter user, rather than putting your money where your slobbering mouth is and fucking off? Please let us know so we can get the police to release you".
It's disgusting how they all get away with doing that: Sarkeesian, Watson (the worst), Myers...

Twitter, Reddit, Youtube are foul sewers where the PTSD monsters live, yet they'll pop in excitedly with some tidbit and blurt: "I saw it on Reddit!" It's obvious to anyone that they need their trolls and would fade into obscurity without them.
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Does Meyers even realize what he's writing any more?

Seriously, is he ill?
Peez is slowly turning into shitty bargain-brand L Ron Hubbard.

https://imgur.com/h2V4uhk.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

https://scienmag.com/study-finds-sexism ... he-target/
This is a "what about the menz" article that dares to suggest men may have feelings, including distress. Some researchers must have forgotten to turn on their critical feminist lens or something.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

DrokkIt wrote:" txt me when you've gotten a couple of pies down you, love."
:lol:

John D

Post by John D »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:https://scienmag.com/study-finds-sexism ... he-target/
This is a "what about the menz" article that dares to suggest men may have feelings, including distress. Some researchers must have forgotten to turn on their critical feminist lens or something.
Fuck Me.... the "scientist" actually said this....
“When we began this study, we thought for sure that we would find that females who were sexually assaulted would exhibit higher depression scores than males who were sexually assaulted,” said Dario. “I think this is probably because of antiquated ideas that men and women experience emotions differently. What we actually discovered, much to our surprise, is that sexual assault is traumatic regardless of gender.”
Are all social scientists this fucking retarded? WTF! (no need to answer)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Trust me, this is worth a watch. Slow to start but when the jewish SJW gets triggered, things get very interesting. Then the native American offers his 2 cents...

:popcorn:

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Ape+lust wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:This is campaign is getting a hilarious reaction. It's genius.
1509703780580.png
"Last time I checked being Black on campus means you get murdered."

The killing fields of Stanford, the reason you don't hear the words Black and Physicist paired very often.

I'm sure that's her story for why she's been a manicurist since 2005 :lol:
my dad is a mathematician but he also taught physics

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote: and... clearly she is not a heeb... so it is cultural appropriation for her to eat the fucking bagel she mentioned. RACIST!
She still comes from Nose City, though...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

rayshul wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:This is campaign is getting a hilarious reaction. It's genius.
1509703780580.png
"Last time I checked being Black on campus means you get murdered."

The killing fields of Stanford, the reason you don't hear the words Black and Physicist paired very often.

Some good genes there then - your kids should do fine. ;-)

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

rayshul wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:"Last time I checked being Black on campus means you get murdered."

Yes, I expected so. That's not the track for most American blacks, though. It's visiting Africans who get those degrees.

Being murdered on campus isn't a common experience for blacks here, either.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Good. The offender will be found and punished.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

John D wrote:ALL STAR TREK FANS ARE NOW SERVED NOTICE! Please, Please, PLEASE check out the web series "Star Trek Continues".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqBfJM ... oYH0WkLpmw

It was fan funded and is a 100% original series throwback. They rebuilt the set. They use the same score. They have a similar acting and writing style. It is like an extra season of the original show. FANTASTIC! (Even if is does have a terrible Myth Busters actor in Grant Imahara)

Just watched the first episode and this is fucking great. Ok, the leads look nothing like the originals - even Chris Doohan - but they're recognisably the same characters, and everything else - writing, direction, costumes, lighting, editing - is spot on. They've even got the same actor to play Apollo!

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Bhurzum wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:" txt me when you've gotten a couple of pies down you, love."
:lol:
I can appreciate a slim build and a pretty face, but she's very thin.

I'm certain she cares very deeply about my feelings regarding this matter.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
dogen wrote:Is there an option in phpBB for me to partly block Matt C. Say, so that I only see every other post. I'm sure I wouldn't miss anything...
These doubles only tally as a single post. At this rate, I'll never catch up to Welch!
Never fingered you as Michael Collins.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

If anyone is interested head on down - vulnerable female seeking affirmation. Deals as good as done.
Bring her back to this:

http://www.playboy.com/videos/jaclyn-gl ... d=15087297

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:If anyone is interested head on down - vulnerable female seeking affirmation. Deals as good as done.
You're telling me. Look at this picture someone took in the airport.

https://i.imgur.com/FIoHOXa.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Tory MP Charlie Elphicke has had the whip taken off him (effectively suspended from the party) after reports of a serious sexual crime have been sent to the police. He denies the allegations.
Labour MP Clive Lewis has been accused of groping a woman, he strenuously denies the allegations.

This week we've had the defence secretary resign after stories of his 'inappropriate' behaviour dating back 15 years and allegations of an ageing Labour MP's historic creepiness around a young female party member.

An old mate of mine has had a saying for years .. "The type of people who become MP's are the very same types who shouldn't be allowed" .. I'm starting to think he has a point. :?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

This is a regretably public breakdown, this is some shit she's gon regret later

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Brive1987 wrote:If anyone is interested head on down - vulnerable female seeking affirmation. Deals as good as done.
Bring her back to this:
http://www.playboy.com/videos/jaclyn-gl ... d=15087297
So, married after having met for 2 months with a lollipop wedding ring in Vegas, and she is surprised that he did not take her or their relationship all that seriously.

I guess we might take a wild guess that he cheated on her.

There is no reason for her to go nuts over this. It was very predictable from the beginning. She should walk this one off with an annulment (assuming they even filed the correct government paperwork in the first place). Be glad that she only sunk 1 year into this, and call this a lesson well learned.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

rayshul wrote:This is a regretably public breakdown, this is some shit she's gon regret later
Looks fairly minor. She isn't airing personal grievances left & right. In short, she is advertising her current availability.

She'll be fine. Not sure what is up between the two, but it sounds like he is continuing the tour, and she is pissed that he is following through with his commitments instead of working on their personal issues. Probably more to it, but that is the final straw for both of them.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
Why do male feminists do this? Beats me.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
"Male feminist is accused of being sexual harasser/rapist/having done sexually inappropriate behavior" is quickly becoming a common trope.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

It's the closeted sword swallowing bible thumper meme for millenials.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

shoutinghorse wrote:Tory MP Charlie Elphicke has had the whip taken off him
Quite right too. I hope they take away his handcuffs and ball gag while they are at it.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I never realized how obese Jaclyn Glenn was.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Would you bone her?
Trick question. She has already been deboned, you are viewing the left overs.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Why do male feminists do this? Beats me.
"Male feminist is accused of being sexual harasser/rapist/having done sexually inappropriate behavior" is quickly becoming a common trope.

Really?

Post by Really? »

As you might expect, the crazies are pissed about these hilarious restaurant bathroom doors.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

deLurch wrote:Would you bone her?
Christ, Treblinkand you'll miss her.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
What the fuck?
Dilara says she first met Hafford on Tinder at the end of June in 2015. She says the two of them began a consensual sexual relationship until one night in July 2015 when Hafford, who she says was drunkenly angry at her for not taking off her dress in the stairwell of his apartment building, allegedly choked Dilara so hard she passed out. She came to not long after and, afraid he would choke her again, went up to his apartment. There the two had sex, during which Dilara says Hafford punched her repeatedly, put cocaine in her vagina, and attempted to have anal sex with her without consent. Dilara says he also kept trying to force her to give him a blow job, but when she asked for him to go down on her he said, “Oh fuck off.”

“I woke up in the morning and it seemed like he knew something was wrong, and I knew something was wrong, but I didn’t say anything, I just thought things maybe got out of hand,” Dilara says. “We had sex again in the morning and he was like, Did last night turn you on? And I said no and he apologized for scaring me.”
Sorry, but this woman's fucking crazy. She met him on Tinder, then fucked him consensually after being choked and vagcocained and blew the guy and fucked him consensually the next morning. Maybe this shit wouldn't happen if it weren't such an effective mating strategy.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Regarding the emergent trend of prominent male feminist ally turns out to be abuser I have the following thoughts:

1: Obviously it's a perfect ruse if you want easy access to otherwise-liberated girls.

2: It's a world where virtually anything you do can later be construed as abuse of some form, so becoming prominent makes you into a target.

Bit of both?

Matt Cavanaugh

she’s definitely NOT CRAZY!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Jaclyn Glenn, about herself, wrote:With her sharp wit, good looks, and smashing sense of humor, Jaclyn Glenn has quickly become the new “it” girl in the atheist community.
[....]
She’s hot, she’s smart, she’s funny, shes’s off the wall, and she’s definitely NOT CRAZY!

Matt Cavanaugh

she’s definitely NOT CRAZY!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Jaclyn Glenn, about herself, wrote:With her sharp wit, good looks, and smashing sense of humor, Jaclyn Glenn has quickly become the new “it” girl in the atheist community.
[....]
She’s hot, she’s smart, she’s funny, shes’s off the wall, and she’s definitely NOT CRAZY!

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Shatterface wrote:
John D wrote:ALL STAR TREK FANS ARE NOW SERVED NOTICE! Please, Please, PLEASE check out the web series "Star Trek Continues".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqBfJM ... oYH0WkLpmw

It was fan funded and is a 100% original series throwback. They rebuilt the set. They use the same score. They have a similar acting and writing style. It is like an extra season of the original show. FANTASTIC! (Even if is does have a terrible Myth Busters actor in Grant Imahara)

Just watched the first episode and this is fucking great. Ok, the leads look nothing like the originals - even Chris Doohan - but they're recognisably the same characters, and everything else - writing, direction, costumes, lighting, editing - is spot on. They've even got the same actor to play Apollo!

The original series is probably my favourite TV series of all time , even if the final season became increasing wacky
"Spock's Brain, anyone?"

I thought the first episodes of the Next Gen revival were better than I expected but soon lost interest in that , and most of the other
series of the franchise.

Will check this out. Watching the trailer , they certainly have got the style spot on.

deLurch

Re: she’s definitely NOT CRAZY!

Post by deLurch »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
[....]
Aside from declaring that she is "NOT CRAZY" and the currently aposematistic hair color, I would not have considered her crazy. Then again, I don't watch her stuff or pay much attention to her. (Nothing personal, I just wasn't interested in her content.)

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I've now watched the second episode and there's some clever casting going on. You want a green skinned slaver, who better than Lou Ferrigno? Erin Gray (Buck Rogers' Wilma Deering) is in it too.

There are hints of later iterations of the franchise but they don't seem out of place: the Enterprise has a buxom counsellor and a holodeck. Kirk also appears to be having difficulty focusing on the book he's reading early in episode two (he doesn't actually get reading glasses till The Wrath of Khan).

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Michael Hafford? A "male feminist". Check. Vice journalist. Check.

No surprise he is an accused rapist.

Now, it's time that "male feminists" such as PZ MYERS and STEVE SHIVES were exposed as perverts and rapists. I'm certain they must be.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

shoutinghorse wrote:Tory MP Charlie Elphicke has had the whip taken off him (effectively suspended from the party) after reports of a serious sexual crime have been sent to the police. He denies the allegations.
Labour MP Clive Lewis has been accused of groping a woman, he strenuously denies the allegations.

This week we've had the defence secretary resign after stories of his 'inappropriate' behaviour dating back 15 years and allegations of an ageing Labour MP's historic creepiness around a young female party member.

An old mate of mine has had a saying for years .. "The type of people who become MP's are the very same types who shouldn't be allowed" .. I'm starting to think he has a point. :?
The Defence Secretary, Sir Michael Fallon, was initially accused of the terrible crime of touching a female journalist's knee fifteen years ago. After the journalist herself made light of this, a more shocking accusation emerged. Fallon was said to have made lewd remarks to Andrea Leadsom, the current Home Secretary. This happened six years ago. Now, for those who have never heard of this woman, let me tell you that her nickname Andrea Loathsome is well-deserved, and for more than one reason. Making lewd comments to Andrea Leadsom would be about as ill-advised as making lewd comments to a viper with a bad hangover.

What happened, allegedly, is that Mrs Leadsom had complained of having cold hands, whereupon Fallon suggested that he knew a spot where she could warm them up. Cheeky, right? Mrs Leadsom must have really treasured the memory of this incident, waiting until the occasion presented itself to use it against Fallon. Vengeance is a dish best served cold.

While I love to see the Tories fighting among each other like rats in a sack, I sincerely hope that a similar scandal will burn Jeremy Corbyn, who appears to have knowingly promoted a bloke who had talked dirty to an intern fifty years his junior.

So far it is all pretty tame stuff, it must be said. Inappropriate behaviour rather than sexual assault. But who knows, the most recent allegations against this Charlie Elphicke appear to be a police matter. It may yet enter pussy grabbing territory. It's popcorn time again.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Now I feel guilty for telling her that those jeans make her ass look fat.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Fucking hell. Ninja'd by Patton Oswalt. I can't see the tweets people embed.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

It's easy to trivialise Michael Fallon's actions but what if the poor woman who's knee he touched had got pregnant? Her career would have been over. Or she could have caught knee AIDS if he wasn't wearing gloves.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Fucking hell. Ninja'd by Patton Oswalt. I can't see the tweets people embed.
There's been a change. I don't know if it's at twitter or within the slymepit, but the embedded tweets used to show.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

DrokkIt wrote:
deLurch wrote:Would you bone her?
Christ, Treblinkand you'll miss her.
Here's your X2. Best. Post. Evah!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Andrea Leadsom, the current Home Secretary.
Point of order Sir. Andrea Leadsom is the current leader of the house of commons. The Home Secretary is the dreadful and fucking useless Amber Rudd.

At this moment in time I really have no one to vote for. They all piss in the same putrid pot albeit from slightly differing angles.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: she’s definitely NOT CRAZY!

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
[....]
Har-RUMPH!!

https://imgur.com/nSC0Oys.jpg

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Taslima never did Playboy