There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by free thoughtpolice »

John D wrote:
Thinking back... at the time... I was laughing at Reagan when he said "Tear down this wall". I thought it was stupid bluster. Well... most people don't think like me. Lots of people react to bluster and it can incite change.
I think the sanctions with China cooperating is more important than the bluster. Kim fucked up when he got too aggressive with his tests and his threats, especially after his purge of China friendly people in his regime in the last year or two. It could be argued that China only agreed to the sanctions because they were worried about Mad Dog Donald starting a war on their doorstep, but China had been losing patience with him for a while.
If Kim caves, it won't be because he is afraid of war, but because he is afraid of not being able to afford keeping his supporters happy. I suspect he will do his best to draw out the talks as long as possible, get as many concessions as possible for staying at the table and not conducting tests for a while and ultimately not giving away his nukes.

free thoughtpolice

In other news, Ophelia Benson grudgingly allowed me to post a link to the Krauss response to the Buzzfeed article.
http://www.butterfliesandwheels.org/201 ... nt-2713384
The crowd over there doesn't think Krauss has enough solid evidence to prove himself innocent.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

shoutinghorse wrote: Obviously cleaning ladies now need to go the same way as Darts walk on girls and F1 Grid girls. :lol:

Probably shouldn't have released that photo in the first place (does no one ever think these things through?)
but imagine the reaction if it had been an anonymous guy in a florescent uniform, just doing his low aid job but "erasing the voices of women
on this day of all days".

I don't see gender in that photo so much as class. The relatively well paid politicians, actresses and TV Presenters rarely seem to acknowledge the "inequality"
of the often female office cleaners, the canteen staff, the hotel staff where they stay etc.

Guest_7b99680f

Post by Guest_7b99680f »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:14 pm
Brive1987 wrote: I’m loving PZ casting Buzzfeed as the new Woodward and Bernstein.

But reviewing Krauss. Who was the 2011 boat complainer who was also allegedly intimate with another of the Buzzfeed sources?
Patricia Beauchamp, CFI’s business and finance manager
Nope. It was Becky’s BF who worked at CFI at the time.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:56 am
John D wrote:
Thinking back... at the time... I was laughing at Reagan when he said "Tear down this wall". I thought it was stupid bluster. Well... most people don't think like me. Lots of people react to bluster and it can incite change.
I think the sanctions with China cooperating is more important than the bluster. Kim fucked up when he got too aggressive with his tests and his threats, especially after his purge of China friendly people in his regime in the last year or two. It could be argued that China only agreed to the sanctions because they were worried about Mad Dog Donald starting a war on their doorstep, but China had been losing patience with him for a while.
If Kim caves, it won't be because he is afraid of war, but because he is afraid of not being able to afford keeping his supporters happy. I suspect he will do his best to draw out the talks as long as possible, get as many concessions as possible for staying at the table and not conducting tests for a while and ultimately not giving away his nukes.
And his nuclear mountain test site collapsed, killing 200 people, a few of whom were probably critical to the program, and making a huge radioactive mess perhaps requiring a new test site. I assume that has to slow them down, but I don't know how much. Is it a big delay or just a small one? I wonder what we'll learn about that in 20 years.

I was a big Reagan hater too, but I see no comparison between Reagan's version of Teddy's speak softly and carry a big stick and Trump's Mad Man Muntz Crazy Eddie bigger button game theory entrant.

That said, I don't see how Kim forced us into talks. Others, liberals, conservatives are stating already that nothing good can come of this and that Clinton I, Bush II, and Obama I have turned down similar invitations.

If something good comes of it, terrific, and much as I dislike Trump, it will be hilarious seeing him and Kim either receiving the Nobel Prize, or being snubbed for one.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

John D wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
Sulman wrote: I am not so quick to call this some sort of victory. From Pyongyang's perspective Kim Jong Un just forced the most powerful country in the world to the negotiating table.

North Korea are always going to put their own spin on it of course but in the real world we've seen both Obama, Bush and Clinton get nowhere with them trying the diplomatic plus sanctions route. I think it comes as no coincidence that soon as the US gets a president who starts getting tough and says the US will unleash "Fire & Fury" on "Rocket man" he suddenly want's to talk.
When I think back I remember hating Ronald Reagan. I thought he was some kind of hawkish monster. I was pissed about the billions spent on Star Wars missile defense etc. But, I am a logical kind of guy. Most people in the world are not. All of Ronnie Ray-gun's bluster did have the effect of showing how weak the Soviets really were. When Trump calls Kim names and mocks him he shows the world how weak he is. And Kim is weak.... and his starving people know it. Kim needs to fix the sad state of his country somehow or he will be taken out by his second cousin twice removed.... or some other such shit.

Reagan had a coherent stance (at least in public if not always in private ) but he was also lucky in the sense that Gorbochev had a distinctly more liberal attitude towards keeping the Soviet Union together by the use of force. Plus the SU economy was disintegrating which meant it couldnt afford to fund huge defence budgets any more. Plus growing Nationalist movements in Iron curtain countries. Sanctions etc were a part of this and similar to the approach of US govts since.. Despite some criticism Obama did get a nuclear agreement with Iran (partly using sanctions) but quite what Trump will do with that is anyone's guess.
N Korea could be a very different kettle of fish. Kim has just got what he wants, which is equality on the world stage with the US which he could walk away from at a whim, blaming the other.
He could potentially run rings around a naive and inexperienced Trump unless he's got very good advice.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

For the Commander's fapping pleasure:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/frie ... 3794040732

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Reagan had a coherent stance (at least in public if not always in private ) but he was also lucky in the sense that Gorbochev had a distinctly more liberal attitude towards keeping the Soviet Union together by the use of force. Plus the SU economy was disintegrating which meant it couldnt afford to fund huge defence budgets any more. Plus growing Nationalist movements in Iron curtain countries. Sanctions etc were a part of this and similar to the approach of US govts since.. Despite some criticism Obama did get a nuclear agreement with Iran (partly using sanctions) but quite what Trump will do with that is anyone's guess.
N Korea could be a very different kettle of fish. Kim has just got what he wants, which is equality on the world stage with the US which he could walk away from at a whim, blaming the other.
He could potentially run rings around a naive and inexperienced Trump unless he's got very good advice.
Were it not for Reagan, the US today would be crushed under the jackboot of grenadine-swigging grenadiers from Grenada.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Guest_7b99680f wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I’m loving PZ casting Buzzfeed as the new Woodward and Bernstein.

But reviewing Krauss. Who was the 2011 boat complainer who was also allegedly intimate with another of the Buzzfeed sources?
Buzzfeed names Beauchamp as the one who reported to CfI the hearsay on Krauss and the Missus propositioning a woman on the cruise. So was maybe Beauchamp banging Becky's BF ? Who was he?

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:15 pm
Sunder wrote: Dillahunty's like Carrier: He was an apologist for these sorts of people when the were going after others although he never to my knowledge directly engaged in smearing and slandering anyone else. So he's on a far lower tier than the Peezes of the world and could potentially learn his lesson someday. I even think Dillahunty is lower on the prick scale than Carrier was.
Dillahunty once tried a very interesting experiment: in order to show that the Atheism Plus forum wasn't banning anyone who even slightly disagreed with the SocJus dogmas he signed into the forum under an username which didn't reveal his identity, then proceeded to mildly criticize some of the arguments in the forum itself. He was exposed and banned, thus proving the critics of the Atheism Plus forum right, and proving his own initial hypothesis wrong.

What's even more interesting is just how pissed off the Atheism Plus mods and posters seemed to be at Dillahunty, for his "dishonesty", rather than trying to understand that they were alienating anyone who wasn't one of their clique.
Extra trivia points: The inciting incident over at A+ was the banning of our own SkepTickle.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Buzzfeed names Beauchamp as the one who reported to CfI the hearsay on Krauss and the Missus propositioning a woman on the cruise. So was maybe Beauchamp banging Becky's BF ? Who was he?
Becky's BF at that time was surely Adam Isaak, whom she split with in Nov 16, I have a vague recollection of her mentioning somewhere (probably twitter) of an older woman hitting on him at some event they went to.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: Reagan had a coherent stance (at least in public if not always in private ) but he was also lucky in the sense that Gorbochev had a distinctly more liberal attitude towards keeping the Soviet Union together by the use of force. Plus the SU economy was disintegrating which meant it couldnt afford to fund huge defence budgets any more. Plus growing Nationalist movements in Iron curtain countries. Sanctions etc were a part of this and similar to the approach of US govts since.. Despite some criticism Obama did get a nuclear agreement with Iran (partly using sanctions) but quite what Trump will do with that is anyone's guess.
Were it not for Reagan, the US today would be crushed under the jackboot of grenadine-swigging grenadiers from Grenada.
Without Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen and their dad, Harry Dean Stanton, America would be swigging vodka while watching Hollywood movies about tractors and the Five Year Plan.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Lsuoma wrote:
Hunt wrote: Sweet 61 and never been fucked by Rebecca Watson.
Unlike pretty much everyone else.
I'm sorry for you. Didn't realise it was #YouToo.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Would it be doxxing to share a link to a photo on CfI's FB page of Patricia Beauchamp with Lawrence Krauss on CfI's 2011 Greek Island Cruise?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Seriously someone who knows how ought to archive the 2011 CFI Greek Islands Adventure album before it disappears.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:24 am

Despite some criticism Obama did get a nuclear agreement with Iran (partly using sanctions) but quite what Trump will do with that is anyone's guess.
For better or worse (worse) isn't Kim's "getting what he wants" a function of his mostly successful nuclear program and his ability to evade effective punishment? I mean, yeah, he is now a nuclear power with IRBMs if not ICBMs. That's pretty much why Iran got its deal and I even think an argument at the time for why Iran should not get a deal as it would embolden North Korea.

I think face to face talks is a good thing. There's an old Vulcan Proverb... but I do wish Trump was smarter than Nixon and less corrupt. Sadly, it's the other way around.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Even among a group comprised entirely of very ugly pale people, Phil Plait stands out as a very ugly pale person.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Seriously someone who knows how ought to archive the 2011 CFI Greek Islands Adventure album before it disappears.
Easy and done. There is a 'download all' button on their Flickr page for each of their album.

By the way, hi pitters! Long time no see.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Keating wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Hunt wrote: Sweet 61 and never been fucked by Rebecca Watson.
Unlike pretty much everyone else.
I'm sorry for you. Didn't realise it was #YouToo.
Naked Becky jumps out of the cake? .. :?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Shatterface wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Without Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen and their dad, Harry Dean Stanton, America would be swigging vodka while watching Hollywood movies about tractors and the Five Year Plan.
It wuz Rambo and Chuck Norris wot wun it.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

I thought it was his IQ

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

shoutinghorse wrote:

Naked Becky jumps out of the cake? .. :?

The term you want is dyscalculia, you ableist piece of shit.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

pro-boxing-fan wrote: Easy and done. There is a 'download all' button on their Flickr page for each of their album.

By the way, hi pitters! Long time no see.
I spoke too soon. I keep getting a 'Failed - Network error' when downloading it.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/2 ... e2812ffc10

In which we learn that when companies market silly pink stuff to women and girls, then the marketing people are at fault for condescension, demeaningness and oppressive everyday sexism - and when the same people market silly stuff to men, such as grenade-shaped bath-bombs, then we can take this as proof of the fragility of masculinity.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

In the interests of fairness, I have to say that the Sun was too keen to apply the label 'Snowflake' in this case:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/d ... 790f2c7948

For once, Twitter is right!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Seriously someone who knows how ought to archive the 2011 CFI Greek Islands Adventure album before it disappears.
What's the link? I'll curl it out.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Lsuoma wrote:
What's the link? I'll curl it out.
I finally managed to download them successfully. For anyone interested, the album is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/centerforinquiry/albums

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

piginthecity wrote: In the interests of fairness, I have to say that the Sun was too keen to apply the label 'Snowflake' in this case:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/d ... 790f2c7948

For once, Twitter is right!
The creature IS the victim. That's not a controversial reading.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

[tweet][/tweet]
Retard slap fight! :popcorn:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

I fucking hate that term "reached out to" when they mean "tried to contact or got no reply"

It aint a fucking Bronte novel.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Personally, I think they should settle it by arming all three with box-cutters and locking them in a small, darkened closet.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Matt Dillahunty learns the lesson he's basically been learning again and again since 2012.

Guest_7b99680f

Post by Guest_7b99680f »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:48 am
Guest_7b99680f wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Buzzfeed names Beauchamp as the one who reported to CfI the hearsay on Krauss and the Missus propositioning a woman on the cruise. So was maybe Beauchamp banging Becky's BF ? Who was he?
You are conflating roles in the chain of events.

(1) Krauss and Partner hit on Unnamed Woman
(2) Unnamed Woman gossips about incident to Becky & BF
(3) BF reports incident to Pat Beauchamp hoping to coalition build

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

DX4RueTXkAEVzub.jpg
(61.53 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Hello, Mr Pinker.

Have you met our psychotic albino?

https://imgur.com/idVwPxf.png

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Okay since it's obviously not doxxing:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/centerforin ... 1624799773
https://www.facebook.com/pg/centerforin ... 1658199773

I got a little sick imagining all these ugly pale people practicing polyamory under the Greek sun.

Missus Krauss sure knows how to pose when the camera is out.

Seriously, Patricia Beauchamp hitting on Adam? The Skank probably paid her to make herself look like a prize in comparison.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Jeez, I just had a near-friendship ending exchange with a longtime, close friend about "white knighting". She objected to my use of the term and linked to tauriq moosa's moose turd of a rant about snarkeesian. Last night was mostly about trying to explain why snark is a con artist. Today, the more I tried to explain what I see white-knighting as and give examples, the more she thought it was just what 'decent men' do. So I cut it short but not before suggesting she watch Steve Shives. If she thinks he's cool, I'll need to block her.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

People paid to do this? Why not just go to the fucking islands yourself?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket wrote: I fucking hate that term "reached out to" when they mean "tried to contact or got no reply"

It aint a fucking Bronte novel.
I've always hated that.

You're the first I've seen mention it :clap:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Welcome back, Pro Boxing Fan. A timely return for a devotee of the noble art as it turns out, cos Tommy Robinson's been caught swinging his fists again:

It all kicks off at 3.00

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

There are maybe 20 ugly pale people total on that cruise, so it shouldn't be hard for a 4channer type to suss out who the Krausses victim was. You can easily narrow it down to two or three of the least ugly females. I have my bet already.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

rayshul wrote: Matt Dillahunty learns the lesson he's basically been learning again and again since 2012.
:lol: :lol:

If he's willing to bumblefuck himself again and again, I'm willing to watch :D

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Hey, PBF! It's good to see you around :dance:

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

My problem is that these women have to be all over forty. I mean if you have interaction with men before surely you know how to make it clear you aren't interested in something and if you're pinning people to the bed surely...

Ahh ffs

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: There are maybe 20 ugly pale people total on that cruise, so it shouldn't be hard for a 4channer type to suss out who the Krausses victim was. You can easily narrow it down to two or three of the least ugly females. I have my bet already.
Is this the group we get to choose from?

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5B456479

Also I thought skepticism was supposed to be a sausage fest. 21 presenting as Females. 14 presenting as Males.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Pat Condell's video from yesterday is already banned by Youtube for "hate speech" which now means nothing at all, aside from "is critical of far-Left dogma", & "I'm a vacuous buffoon who can safely be ignored".

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F61HmpL35xY/

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Okay since it's obviously not doxxing:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/centerforin ... 1624799773
https://www.facebook.com/pg/centerforin ... 1658199773

I got a little sick imagining all these ugly pale people practicing polyamory under the Greek sun.

Missus Krauss sure knows how to pose when the camera is out.

Seriously, Patricia Beauchamp hitting on Adam? The Skank probably paid her to make herself look like a prize in comparison.
Looks like the photograph album of some oldie who's just come back from a Saga holiday.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I cut it short but not before suggesting she watch Steve Shives. If she thinks he's cool, I'll need to block her
Or pity her.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ha. Martin Shkreli gets seven years.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43352073

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Ape+lust wrote:
rayshul wrote: Matt Dillahunty learns the lesson he's basically been learning again and again since 2012.
:lol: :lol:

If he's willing to bumblefuck himself again and again, I'm willing to watch :D
Does he still do video epics from the drivers seat of his car these days?
I remember that "experiment" he did with the Atheism pus forum
"Just asking questions" under a pseudonym.

free thoughtpolice

So not only is Dan Arel apparently a rapist according to the victim, he is using the crazy bitches be lying defense and trying to get his fans to silence her.
Not surprising he has a really tiny penis too.
Regardless, I am willing to give Arel the same benefit of the doubt that Ophie and her commenters have given Krauss and might consider changing his guilty verdict if he can produce solid evidence that he didn't rape anyone.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Stankeye wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: There are maybe 20 ugly pale people total on that cruise, so it shouldn't be hard for a 4channer type to suss out who the Krausses victim was. You can easily narrow it down to two or three of the least ugly females. I have my bet already.
Is this the group we get to choose from?

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5B456479

Also I thought skepticism was supposed to be a sausage fest. 21 presenting as Females. 14 presenting as Males.
I think I've got a good guess who it definitely isn't ;)

free thoughtpolice

Lsuoma wrote: Ha. Martin Shkreli gets seven years.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43352073
Mr. Shkreli might want to watch some videos by Big Herc or check out his consulting service for first time cons. It could definitely help save him from getting his wig split of his cheeks busted.

free thoughtpolice

or his cheeks busted. Damned autocorrect. :drool:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Yup, but hey, I wonder if he still thinks "facts don't matter". Much skeptical, Matt.

Saying that, Adam Lee is a fucking cunt, and Arel is far worse.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Is this a temp thing or just me ?
Arel's disappeared fron Twitter
MWSnap092 2018-03-09, 23_41_46.jpg
(55.76 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Apparently, Dan Arel has just deleted his twitter account. :lol: :lol: :lol:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Easy J wrote: Pat Condell's video from yesterday is already banned by Youtube for "hate speech" which now means nothing at all, aside from "is critical of far-Left dogma", & "I'm a vacuous buffoon who can safely be ignored".

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F61HmpL35xY/
He hits too near the mark does Pat, they can't handle it and have no answer. They fail to get that blocking content is just fuelling more people to go to rival sites like BitChute.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Looks like Dan is running away from all those rape allegations....

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Is this a temp thing or just me ?
Arel's disappeared fron Twitter

MWSnap092 2018-03-09, 23_41_46.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

For all his toughguy posturing, he actually lets the shit he stirs up get to him? He's stupider than stupid :shock: